What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sin City Seeds?

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Anyone grow any of their strains? Thinking about grabbing a few. They've got a pretty good looking line up and the price is right for 15 seeds. Please chime in if you have any experience.

Thanks all
BM

guy fawkes

Veteran
ive just started a grow log in grow diaries on their cherry fuel mate, 100%germ and nice chunky seedlings.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
ive just started a grow log in grow diaries on their cherry fuel mate, 100%germ and nice chunky seedlings.

Thanks guy, saw this the other day and it got lost in the shuffle!!!:biggrin:

I've been looking at the Cherry Fuel myself along with Galactic Jack, Sin City Diesel and Sour Jefe. Certainly nice sounding/looking gear.

BM

guy fawkes

Veteran
Thanks guy, saw this the other day and it got lost in the shuffle!!!:biggrin:

I've been looking at the Cherry Fuel myself along with Galactic Jack, Sin City Diesel and Sour Jefe. Certainly nice sounding/looking gear.

BM

ive talking to one of the guys behind the and he say there new white nighmare hybrids are the dankest yet, that alien nightmare sounds dank as hell,
if these turn out good il be getting a lot more of there stock, buddas on moonshine and aliens jacked up caught my eye but the sound of cherry fuel made me drool lol

crispie

Their blue dream x sour jack is an amazing yielding strain and it also just tested at 20% thc. And it's done in about 60 days. Highly recommended

guy fawkes

Veteran
ive got some jonny blaze on the grow and breed atm with so skipped the blue dream stuff tbh, it dose sound mouthwatering mind :)

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
just emailed them last night lol.. been looking into them for a minute.

S

symbiote420

I've tested their Sourflame OG and Happy Nightmare strains for them, both are dank! The Happy Nightmare are drying right now ....can't wait to smoke some of that, very pungent and finished in 56 - 60 days!

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Thanks for your assistance guys.
Ordering Sin City Diesel, Dream n Sour, Aliens Jacked Up, Quad Jacks and Buddah's Dream today...maybe one more.
Gotta 'strike while the iron is hot'! :)

Peace
BM

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Here is the ..... Bosses Sister......from SCS @ 57ish day Veg...

picture.php