What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quantum, Starlite, Johnson Maximizer or???

toohighmf

Veteran
Building a few container grows and doing R&D for a new co that shoot for everything I stand for. Efficiency, quality & yield. I'm seeing remarkable results with the above lighting choices in the title. Yes, I could and am planning to build my own fixtures etc, but not until after these first few are completed.
Until then I'm going to build 4 8x 600-715w
Rooms. Going to run 3x6 tables per side and have an 18" center walkway. As I stated, efficiency is everything, so I'm partial to the Johnson Maximizer because air coolable, and I can use a smaller AC and an inline fan to keep these fixtures ambient heat down to that of a CFL. Obviously quantums can be configured in to a A/C reflector etc also. You're EXPERIENCED opinion is greatly valued.
Need to order in the next 2 weeks. Thanks!