What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chillum?

Spaventa

Veteran
that looks rad!
does the extension tip screw onto the existing mouthpiece or do you put it on instead od the larger, shorter mouthpiece?

it that a cotton filter?

No its a different end bit. The normal 7pipe end bit has no threaded hole for it - just little hole like a pepper pot. Im hoping this one Ive bought is tamer with the smaller end.
It comes with 2 glass tubes, 4 filters, spare seals and a cleaning kit.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I never saw a vibrator that looked like that, but I haven't been shopping for one lately. What's the curly part for on a vibrator, no wait, don't tell me.:biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
i was mostly kidding but it does look like a vibrbator
images

mack 10

Veteran
There is a big Chillum culture going on with the Italians, I even know one who does not smoke joints...

There is a cottage industry, possibly originating from around the Brescia area, of very high tech clay chillums, cost about 100 to 300 Euros/$ Custom designs, artists with signature styles, a bunch I know just bought 9 different but similar from "the best chillum maker there is".

I will get some photos in the next few days.

As promised, I will try to gets some shots of the inside soon

View Image

nice work. the Italians are crazy about chillums..
also good hash! hehe.
most consider it a crime to put bud into the chillum but then mix with tobacco, does make me chuckle..

a well made chillum and great hash,
have to be smoked to be believed.

think I hit an Alverman (sp) in Barcelona?

Spaventa

Veteran
Well it arrived this morning. Looks good and size looks fine. Im about to fill her up with a mix of Nevilles Haze and Blueberry Cheesecake and see if I like it. I may be some time :)

edit - Yeah I like it. Filling it up isn't hard one you've played with it despite no instructions. You pull the screw out slightly to aid spinning the herb in and go back and forth to get even distribution without it getting compacted.

You can smoke a lot of weed very quickly. I left it halfway through and came back to it and it was fine. I noticed that the toke to hit delay was reduced and it tasted really clean until the last few tokes.Theres also apart that screws in place of the drip tip so its like a normal 7pipe to use as a Chillum with hands rather than a glass blunt. It cleans up easy with alcohol (home made from sugar wash) - even the cotton filter came clean but theres spares for when they break down.

Overall very pleased with the quality of the item and experience. Thanks to Sandy, Jelly and everyone for the help :smoke:

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
nice work. the Italians are crazy about chillums..
also good hash! hehe.
most consider it a crime to put bud into the chillum but then mix with tobacco, does make me chuckle..

a well made chillum and great hash,
have to be smoked to be believed.

think I hit an Alverman (sp) in Barcelona?

Yes, it is a big thing with them, also a very sociable time, even though I rarely otherwise smoke tobacco, I always enjoy my chillum sessions.

I am seriously impressed that you managed to remember the name of Alverman after such fun !

:tiphat: