What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stitches Previous Grow Pictures

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hello Stitch, mind i take a seat? very nice fat-bushy buds there, havn't read the thread but just about to. Some intresting stuff u got there :joint: hehehe. Take care sis. :lurk:

G

Stitch

Very sorry to hear about what happened to you & I can tell you are still quite upset. Yes, move on out to Cali.......the weather is much better....particularly in the upcoming months & the change of scenery will help ease the pain of the past.

Good luck to you & your book......will be looking for it!!

Bh :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Thats a sad story, it reminds me of the ALOT of my experiences with busts,pigs,courts,rehabs,jails etc etc... The thing is, some of the pigs that busted me each time they see me, their sons take all kinds of drugs. Corrupt pigs r evrywhere, once they found a full container with tons of pressed Congo weed, they showed it on tv news with all those smiling pig-faces kind of ''look what a big bust we made'' & week later again on tv news they were putting it in where they SUPPOSE burn it lol but no one saw it burn, The funny thing is a month later evry pothead here was buying from this same pressed congo lmao :muahaha: .

Edit: btw mind if i ask what was that WWII sniper rifle u had, was it the famous US springfield 1903? or the British Lee-Enfield no4 T ? maybe Kar98,Mosin-Nagant,ArisakaType97 ? just curious about it. :wave:

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
THanks all, thank you very much. Yes I am still pretty bitter about it; I just tell myself move on for now and after probatiob fight for the charges to be expunged.

WHat I am very irrated about is them destroyed my stuff without a court order; they already seem to think they are above the law when they came into my house and now with my stuff.

So we will see who wins this bout.

I had a springfield 1903 model :)
They were pretty damn quick to take it too.

I fought tooth and nail up until the day they were going to throw me into jail. I would not take no 30 days in jail lightly; especially the county I live in they lock them up for nearly 20 hours a day the only 4 hours you get is in the morning and after 6 pm the TV is off and you are locked in your cell until 7 am the next morning.

They would not give me my meds at all I was so pissed I got my Dr to get me a note that would not work; I spent 3 days in the county when they busted me and I was miserable and in some pain horribly; I know them peeps could give a shits less; but not everyone in jail is guilty of a crime.

Stoned: THat is what pisses me off the most; because I found out through my friend who works for the state pigs; I graduated with him in HS, he came to take me to jail the day I was busted... so embarssing man.. but anyways he got me some info about them guys and I found out that 10 of the MEG unit peeps were taken down by this one person because they were confiscating drugs and selling them, and the messed up part about it; a FED judge was involved. 3 months later these assholes arrested her saying she was a drug dealer. She got off but the point is the MEG unit is crocked as they come. Very ruthless; they are just like the DEA but worse, because they think they have a "do what you want and get away with it badge."

So the meg unit was nearly dismantled because nearly every dude in there was in on it.

I even overheard one of the cops saying how dank the buds were and the other cop told him to shut his mouth. Not to mention 1 oz of left over OB I had did not come up on the list; so it was like a catch 22, if I said something they woulda charged me with more but yet they got away with it cause they knew I would not say anything about it.
THey also did not leave a list of the stuff they took. I had to go around the house and go by memory of what was missing.

They also did not charge me with no FOID card, I did not have one for the gun because I did not know you need one for a gun that old. Not to mention it was in storage dismantled when they found it, no ammo.

SO it was like a trade off I get off on those 2 charges and they got away with home grown stuff. Not to mention the bogglegum plant that was ready to harvest that day. I bet they took all the buds when they killed the plant.
We live in a MESSED up world man. But here I am angry when what is yet to come make's todays living looks like child's play...
I hope I am not here to see the last days when this world gets toasted....... WW3 man.

G

Guest 18340

Hey 'Stitch, any relaese date on your book? And where might i be able to find it once its in print?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
You are a valuable asset to the community here and having anyone question you abilities is just crazy
When I started looking on the net for a solution to issues I was directed to your complete guide to sick plants thread, it was the reason I joined here

Much kudos to you sir

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:nono: Damn Those pigs! They know they got bigger problems to fight instead of busting us homegrowers, but they'r stoners too & they love it as we do, some of them for its cash & some of them for its buzz... The only difference is that they'r corrupt,ruthless,wicked mother f*ckers wearing a badge :angrymod: .

Just live on & DON'T TRUST anyone, sometimes freinds get jelous for you & at the first misunderstanding they'll rat u up. Me except my family, i trust no one.. especially about my plants. The last bust i was at a freind's house smokin some my hash with him, suddenly the doorbell rang, i looked trough the door's spyhole & saw 5 guys looked like stoners but i recognised one of them a cop (he arrested me b4) so i immediatly grabbed the hash papers,roaches & flushed them in the toilet while my freind opens the door. They rushed in searching evrywhere & suddenly one found his stash (that he told me he didn't have) in the kitchen. They found nothing on me & it was his house so they arrested us bla bla bla & b4 i got released the inspector told me 'see u in court about this', i told him WHAT? u found nothing on me, & he says ''u'll find out there'' :mad: so i got so mad suspecious about my suppose freind, i went at his house & i told him ''where's your f*ckin statement?'' & he says ''i don't have it'' & that was it... i lost controll & started beating the sh*t out of him untill he gave me his SIGHNED statement telling them that i sold him the stash they found in the f*ckin kitchen :yoinks: i was just smoking a joint there... Anyway he had to turn his witness in court & i got out of it.

Btw that Springfield 1903 u had is a Legend. There's a phrase among the old springfield snipers saying '' when u hear the springfield shot, u'r already dead''.

Sorry for the bad memories Stitch , shitty problems r unavoidable to human & nothing we can do except face them. Goodluck & keep moving, too bad such a skilled grower as u don't have any plants at the time, but u will if things sattle down :rasta: . :wave:

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Evlme: The book will be out very soon; you can get it from amazon.com,barnes and noble.com and any other places that sell pot books most likely.

Aw thanks m8 that was very kind of you Dr. dog :D

Stoned, that SOB man that really pissed me off reading that.... that slime ball did that. Cowardly pieces of S|-|it

They threated to take my son away if I did not give them names but I refused cause I knew I was clean and I knew they could not do shit right this min about it. They would of had to have a separate case for that.
THank god you got off man, I hope that bastard only had himself to play with after that lol.

People like that is why we can't trust anyone.
Oh ya the buddy that ratted on us was very jealous. WHat angers me is it varys in court who is the judge cause you never know what you are going to get handed.

PIgs with a badge get away with so much crap.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Exactly! they get jelous & jelousy makes them do anything. And yes that mother f*cker is still going to court about it & i hope they'll hammer him. I took his statement & showed it evryone to make him look like an ass-hole... Damn SoBs, they threatned u with ur son? these r f*ckin heartless, they don't give a damn that they might make u & your son pass from a trauma (if it was up to them). If they want names its their job to look for them , not threaten ppl... What pisses me is, evryone knows about corrupt pigs & nothing can be done because they'r a huge family & even if we have hard proof, they always find a way to get out of it. Even in court, they swear to tell the truth with their hand on the bible & many times i knew they were lying 100%...
Be strong & show them that u'r strong, let them stuff their jelousy. Someday this world has to wake, i just hope that it wouldn't be too late.... :wave:

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome post stoned I totally agree with you! Oh ya, they are ruthless totally..... they came in here like it was the DEA raiding a home. That SOB that is in court deserves everything that he has coming to him....... narcing on someone to save your ass.... what a puss.

That Nifong guy is a perfect example how the system is corrupt; 1 damn day in jail man!!! Now if the tables were turned and the defendant was the one lying. They would want to throw his ass in jail for a long time and a big fine!

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Tnkx Stitch, yeah, may he & SOBs like him rot in there. He's got the charge of his stash posession & he lied to them, even if doesn't go to jail, i gave him what he deserved & he cried like a baby. Some peeps told me when they asked him WHY did he try to get me in his shit, with a shameful face he told them that he didn't want to go back in prison, lol the funny thing is he's going to prison anyway lol. what a prick! nobody trusts him now.... I rather die than living in that stage of life.

U said b4 that they even took your family pics too, jeese, why would those bastards do such a thing ? that shows more & more how ruthless & wicked they r :nono: they do unbeleivable things to suppose serve & protect...

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Family pics were on the computer, but they were ALSO backed up and was in my cd rack and they took every disc near the computer. I told them that was my backup of pictures and even showed it to them but said they still have to take all the cd's but they only took the ones near the computer.
So when I found out they destroyed even my backup I was absolutely pissed and told that cop off. That was the first time I ever told a pig off before.

I hear ya, I would rather die than to be known as a "Stitnch" lol
I could not live with myself knowing that if I got in trouble and tried to put it on someone else's shoulders.

Last edited:

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
That make me furious just reading about it. I can't imagine how pissed you must be. Hopefully karma will come back ten fold to those that have done this to you. Can't wait till your book comes out. You can count on me picking up a copy for sure. Good luck with your move, cali is a pretty nice state.

FRizzo

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Oh ya, I will sit back he will get his. He is going to go no where in life so the shit he has done and knowing he isn't going to go anywhere helps out lol (sounds mean) but hey he could of screwed my whole life up, lets just say if they did take my kid away and crap I would a went nuts.

Hey frank: how is your grow doing so far? Thanks m8 I hope you will like it when it hits the stores :)

I know I will love it in california; so will my plants grow when I start to grow again :)

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:rasta: But be careful stitch, if u loose controll u'll make that f*cker happy, & i'm sure they love it when to see us screwed so bad. Don't give him satisfaction, althaugh i don't know what i'll do if i had a son & someone takes him. Of course u'r upset, i would feel the same thing but be strong & beware of those rats & pigs... lets hope that the things will turn out nice for u & soon :bis: , like a said b4 a pitty u don't have any plants right now :frown: ,but Godwilling u'll have someday :canabis:
goodluck!

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
You're welcome. Things are not as good as they should be. I gotta learn somehow but I think I could be doing much better. Growth as more or less come to a halt and I think things should be bigger for being three weeks old. What are you gonna do? I just hope I can recover and get everyone healthy again. Thanks

FRizzo

I may update today or tomorrow so you can see for yourself.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Oh ya, that is the last thing I want to do is let that punk think he has another one on me. I have been keeping my cool thats for sure./.... I just vent about it once in awhile.

One thing he has already gotten backl..... the dude has NO friends and is stuck playing with this one dude is 5 grades below him lol.

So he went from having at least 20 something friends to nothing. My buddy of mine who used to be his best friend let everyone know he was a narc and now everyone steers clear of him.

I got busted yes, live and learn ya can't trust no one.... .not even if you have a Siamese twin hooked up to your body!
At least I still have what I learned... my friends..... thank god my family.
So I am in a much better position than he is.

Frank: seedlings and semi older plants like yours when they are that young they are easier to get stunted all it takes is over watering or a little over ferting and BAM they are behind...... older plants however recover much quicker,because the plant has much more of an established root system.

Seedlings and small plants like with 2 sets of leaves....have a tap root with very little hairs growing out still.

So do not be so hard on yourself... once they do recover they explode in growth. It's like us getting hurt and we need time to recover. Watch you will see exactly what I mean :)

It happend to me sooo many times.. but I have never burned or over watered my plants.... I had something much worse happen...... I had my cat rip my seedlings leaves!

I had a seedling with nearly 3 sets of leaves and he ate nearly all but the 2 new shoots. It lived but took a long time before it recovered and started to grow again.
All in all that cat ate around 20 seedlings in his life time.
So they do recover all the time it just takes a little time :)
SOme people do not give them the chance to and just want to start over.... cause of the time it can take for them to recover. So it's up to you what you want to do, but yours will recover and explode in growth very soon :)

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Phuck the Five-o and Foes stitch, I'm sure you'll grow again in no time. :yes: Now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to defile those sexy bud-shots you posted earlier...:jerkit: :D

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
MynameStitch said:
ya can't trust no one.... .not even if you have a Siamese twin hooked up to your body! :)

:biglaugh: :muahaha: That made me lmao, lol that would be a big problem :rasta: .
Your cat ate 20 seedlings? :yoinks: :kitty: he must learn to wait i guess lol, he's become addicted to it :joint: lol. I love my cats but they got ACCESS DENIED to my plants lol, i know what they'r capable of & don't want them to make a disaster out of my 5 babes :wallbash: .

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
LOL pontaic!!

Oh yes, I made a thread over at overgrow with pics of all the destroyed seedlings.... a few times he ate the whole thing and only left the damn stem with no leaves!!
Good, see I was niave about my cat and the plants. Good thing you put your foot down quicker then me..... I tend to spoil my animals to much so by the time he ate around the last few he was locked out of my room permanently.

When we moved though I started letting him in my grow room cause I had a lock on it and I could keep him in or out if I wanted too.

He would eat the lower fan leaves on few of my plants... He was pretty healthy, but after the bust he started to vomit randomly and he was couging up hair balls. So I would brush him everyday but still would not do a thing so I shaved the poor guy..... still throwing up. I think I pissed him off for shaving him cause he would pee in the house after he got shaved. The vet couldn't find anything wrong with him. so I had to end up putting him down...... I would pick up 2 or 3 puke spots everyday.
I even bought worming medication from the vet just in case..... still nothing.
He was extremley healthy after I started to let him eat those fan leaves. Cat must a had a problem with his stomach and those leaves helped him feel better.

So I was not going to say no to him as long as the plants were 3 feet high :)