What's new

My Economy Grow

zoic

More pics please?

More pics please?

It has been a rough month. These pics are from day 50 in flower.
I have 4 plants ready to flip and a Mars 300 light arriving today. Round 1 was far more successful than I expected (based on past experience) and with the topping and FIM on a few plants I have some nice bushy little plants with tight nodes. Should be even better than Round 1.

zoic

Round 2

Round 2

Here are some pics of the plants I am ready to flip to 12/12 when I receive my new light today and install it. They vary in a age from about 5-8 weeks.

al_toid

just looking through your thread... Very impressed with the turnaround they took for the better... Looking Good!

Skyride

Hey I know you. I cracked up over here since I saw ya on another forum. Hehe. Small world. (Nsky). I guess I need to check your grow over there. :)

Skyride

Plants look good btw! Just looked at each photo. Sorry for the rough month but glad your going forward with renewed plant health.

zoic

Round 2 update

Round 2 update

Small world indeed. I guess I lost interest in this place for a number of reasons. That said I was bored today so I thought I would revisit this old haunt. Uploading pictures is challenging, limited and slow. Round 2, Day 35 in flower on 10/14 lighting.