What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Thread for OG's Old Farts

G

bb the smiles are easy u just cheat and post a reply instead of a quick reply .....that gives u a page that has some of the smilies on it ....but wait there are more ....hehe ...hit the more button and it will bring up a little window with all of them .....just leave it open while your on and when ever u want to :smile: just go find ya one .....am starting to remember a few of em .....:smile: :smoke: :friends: :wink: ...lets see if they truned out right ...hehe

G

CaptJamesTKirk said:
We'll just say never and leave the explitive off.

NEVER!
are you stoned?

I'd sooner give $50 to RC's defense fund

of course i am stoned only a stoner would come up with a plan that stupid ...:bat:

CaptJamesTKirk

well, pilgrim,,,, ya better get behind us, we'll protect ya!!

now I've heard of Moses and the red sea,,,, think river will follow the captain?

Last edited:

Mrs B

HI farts :teef::wave: I'm trying to keep up with all these sites that i'm now registered at lol..gonna see how many i can juggle at once ;)

Anothedr O.G. refuge.Good to have another place to hangout.
The problem with calling in bogus reports to leo is finding a phone that doesn't have a camera on it.We had an employee in the courthouse overhear the cops were going to bust her friend.At noon she went to a local bar and called her friend but all she got was an answer machine.Like a dumbass, she left a warning.Well, low and behold, the cops raid the place,notice the message blinking and guess what?The caller id says the bar she called from,leo went and reviewed the tape and there she was.Busted big time.Carefull with those phones.

Maddog

Hey Folks!

I was there once upon a time as "Apsara Dreams", and now I'm registered here. Good to find a place to kick back again.

Your Friend,
Maddog

PS, New place so a new handle.

G

high ya MD ....used to drink MD20/20 when we where teenagers .....did not know anybetter ....kicked our little asses and we would be sicker then dogs ...dumb ass kids ... :smile:

G

@MD...I know too!:D Great to see you here:wave:

Anyone ever imbibe 'Bali Hai'? Me & best GF would get
blotto on a mickey size bottle:biglaugh: $.50 warm/$.52 cold LOL!
I gag now even thinking about it.......:friends:
dj:D

Last edited:

Stoner133

Maddog said:
... "Apsara Dreams"....

That brings back a lot of great memorites, my friend. ;)

As I recall, we discussed using elephant dung in compost and dealing with the "Rainy Season".

G

djnuts said:
Anyone ever imbibe 'Bali Hai'? D

OMG, Bali Hai! thanks, djnuts, for making me sick!

Here's a toast to Boone's Farm Apple Wine! :friends:

Last edited:

tiedye420

I got a few gorgeous G-13 original seedmales going... And this morning I was transplanting growcubes containing some ECSD clones that rooted recently.
It hit me this morning, I should hook them males outside from the g-13 with these SD cuts when they start to flower......
SourXG anyone? sure sounds good to me......
I miss my old gallerys, But my hardrive sure is going to have room when I delete all my pics on it.
Im just glad the spirit of our community has carried through, I miss the organics forum on CW, and can't bear to enter a breeders forum as of yet.I was so close.
ON the threshold of closet to private breeder. My sweating is done. All I had up was pictures. And posts. So what!
he local sherrif has come here, visited a bit- inspected our paperwork- AND he took pictures of our grow. We are california documented medical growers now.
I dont grow enough in my 6 by 8 room [split into veg/bud chambers (4x6 each)] for the feddies to worry about.
In fact it's all for our headdies.

The 2 most specific things that rile my ass are:

1) I JUST earned my second karma dot on OG, and now it's gone...all gone (I'm sure those of you with the 7 inch green bars are really feeling for me :)
2) the possibilty that the Montreal 4/20 party may be canceled.

IBG
Thankful not to be out in the cold

tiedye420

I was telling cruel jokes in my head today...
And the thought came to me, What if they bust everyone with over 80% cultivation related kharma. then i got really somber, and felt bad.
Im sorry to anyone who actually has cashed checks in this matter.
I sincerly apologize and realize It is not a joke at all for these people...
Im just freaking out, I been negoitiating setting up on c-bay since nov. I almost had to worry about all this.
But figure im clear, and my instincts were good to hold me back.
Still hurts... I need to hook up with a bay area club that sells seeds.
Anyone know one?
tie

G

whew i am safe then mine was only 76% ...

hi buzz good to see u :wave:

been reading all the bs generated by the ME statement about rc just skipping town ....don't bother it seems to be another round and round and round we go whats the truth nobody knows :)

G

Its now getting more fun to watch the idiots then anything.

I know it is serious shit going on but all this :yoinks: