What's new

Ace Zamaldelica

Tangwena

Veteran
I am starting a diary to follow the growth of what I hope will be the juiciest buds I have ever grown.
The decarbed buds of this plant are the strongest trippiest buds I have chewed, thats right I chew my buds as my lungs are finished from years of abuse. Still working but not well.
Yesterday I chewed 1/10 gram of decarbed bud thats double what I normally have of this plant.
What followed was the closest thing to LSD I have ever eaten. When I finally came down 8 hrs later I was relieved, I was not in control for most of the trip and I dont know what I did all day. Half that dose is very pleasant and trippy.
I have to say that the decarbing temperature has to be exactly 110c on the dot I have tried it above which was no good and below which didn't noticeably increase the power.
But at 110c it turns into LSD on a stick.
I want to cure these next buds traditionaly in a cob and I think it will then be A+ number one Malawi style grass.
This is my girl LST'd and ready to go.

Tangwena

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LSD on a stick gotta love it!
I'll be following along.

Stay safe
BM

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey, Tangwena...Just letting you know that you aren't alone in exploring the hinterlands of consciousness. I made the mistake of licking the spatula after cooking up my first ever batch of concentrated oil. That was it...I -who believed that I had developed a tolerance to all things cannabis was flung through the wormhole of what we call reality and left unable to move for about six hours. Literally. All the while visited by beings and discorporated protoplasmic beings. I was shredded. I knew I was high and that it would pass but other than that it was one of the most profound and intense (not comfortable) experiences I have had. I can only imagine what an 1/8 of a gram of zamaldelica could do. Maybe I'll whip up some Zamaldelica concentrate oil and infuse it into coconut oil for a sublingual and report back for a debriefing. Can't wait to see your grow unfold. She looks beautiful already.

Tangwena

Veteran
BM thanks for looking in, you better believe it this stuff is the go if you like space travel.

Mayan I used to get this high from smoking Malawi back in Africa but not since, as I can't smoke this to compare its as close as I am likely to come. Your experience sounds unreal mine was scary n parts I also kept telling myself this is good it will pass when it got to much. But I will do it again when I am in a nice quiet place. A beach somewhere with nobody around.
I enjoyed parts of it and want to re experience that freedom of mind. Its good to hear from others who enjoy the same high's.
Peace Tangwena

nodestar

Tangwena. Do you mind explaining your own Decarbing Process? I get the idea behind it but never tried it. I never thought of temperature playing a role.

When did you purchase your Zam? Are they an older stock or more new? Your plant reminds me two plants I popped from the old Tropical Mix Standard. I believe they are Thai x Haze hybrids. It has those long flexible stems with sparse leaves. And the leaflets themselves are few. 3-5 per leave. On the other hand your leaves look more Malawi then my Tropical Mix.

Out of my own Zamdelica/ Golden Tiger I have two pheno's(one of each) that look Malawi but neither has as much stem as yours. I wonder if that means you got a Malawi Thai leaner? I'm just rambling. Great smoke report from both of you. I'll have to try and eat some of my own when they finish. Although. I'm a bit scared. :p

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Nodestar thanks for dropping by I will hopefully attach some information on decarbing to this but you never know this is my second answer I lost the last one ha ha.
I decarb the dried cured buds by heating my oven to 110c EXACTLY. I use an oven thermometer as to get 110c I need to set my oven dial to 85c! No domestic oven is spot on thats why you need a thermometer.
Once you have it at +- 105c you can put a broken up bud on a plate in the center of the oven for 1 hr.
Thats it now it is ready. I would qualify this by saying it will not improve significantly if its below and if its above 110c you may vaporise the resin you are after.
There is a saying if it smells strong, your doing it wrong. It will have some smell but its a matter of playing around with it till you get it spot on.
I have tried it on 6 different strains, C99, Silver Haze, Thai Tanic,and some crosses I have but only the Zamaldelica really benefited from it. The others got stronger for sure but only Zamaldelica and to a lesser extent the Thai Tanic got exceptionaly stronger. I dont know why but those are my observations.
All I know for sure is speedy trippy grass doubles in strength when eaten after decarbing.
Have fun Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Nodestar the seeds I had i bought in April 2012 five feminised seeds the other four were all Malawi leaning phenos, very powerful but more narcotic not my cup of tea. But my Aussie mates cant get enough of it, or the Golden Tiger I grew. But to them falling off a bar stool is fun to.
This plant I nearly culled as it looked so weak and spindly but looks can be deceiving she is all power. I think all Aces plants are outstanding and very powerful, its just a matter of finding one you like the effect of. after this grow I am looking forward to growing this girl again, plus some Panama crosses especialy the Malawi /Panama which could produce something special too. There is just so much to look for in Aces genetics alone there is not enough time all we can do is enjoy the ride.
I recommend chewing a bit of bud its amazing how little you need, one joints worth of decarbed Zamaldelica gives me 3 full day trips into wonderland you will not believe how much is wasted when it goes up in smoke. Good growing you have some stella genetics to play with in your grow. Tangwena

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tangwena,

I'm glad to know you are enjoying so much your selected Zamaldelica,
and that she is producing the stellar psychedelic effects that you have been looking for so long! :)

Best wishes for your new Zamaldelica cycle!

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Dubi your a star mate and your friends at Ace. I cant get enough of this plant. I just wish I had room to get some of the new Zamaldelica going but I am locked in with the Panamas after this grow.
You guys have so much good gear I do not need to look anywhere else. I just wish I could grow dozens to get the phenos I want.
Still I shouldn't be greedy I will treasure what I have and plod along.
Best Regards Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Nodestar cool man let me know how you go, and let the Zamaldelicas go till they are yellowed you will be amazed at what they can do.
Tangwena

vinrusso

Hi Nodestar cool man let me know how you go, and let the Zamaldelicas go till they are yellowed you will be amazed at what they can do.
Tangwena
Hey Tag, I've got a few in the oven. 2 real tall spindly, lots of small buds everywhere and very few leaves. And then the 3rd is I guess in between, node distance closer. And then the other one looks like a Malawi, thick, looks like it will be compact nugs, and smells heavy of lemon. What am I looking for??

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey, Tangwena...Just letting you know that you aren't alone in exploring the hinterlands of consciousness. I made the mistake of licking the spatula after cooking up my first ever batch of concentrated oil. That was it...I -who believed that I had developed a tolerance to all things cannabis was flung through the wormhole of what we call reality and left unable to move for about six hours. Literally. All the while visited by beings and discorporated protoplasmic beings. I was shredded. I knew I was high and that it would pass but other than that it was one of the most profound and intense (not comfortable) experiences I have had. I can only imagine what an 1/8 of a gram of zamaldelica could do. Maybe I'll whip up some Zamaldelica concentrate oil and infuse it into coconut oil for a sublingual and report back for a debriefing. Can't wait to see your grow unfold. She looks beautiful already.
damn i need to get some oil like this mind u i have never had any oil at all bc i dont know how to make it lol but damn it sounds awesome bc i to think i have a tolerance to cannabis lol..so a small spec would tear me up like a train wreck

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi vinn from your descriptions sounds like the whole bunch could be awesome you are one lucky dude, just let them finish and I am sure they will all be unreal.
Post us some bud shots I would love to see what you have got.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
oil

oil

damn i need to get some oil like this mind u i have never had any oil at all bc i dont know how to make it lol but damn it sounds awesome bc i to think i have a tolerance to cannabis lol..so a small spec would tear me up like a train wreck

Just try it I don't think there is anything better than oil from strong sativas they can be very addictive in every way.
Tangwena

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Just try it I don't think there is anything better than oil from strong sativas they can be very addictive in every way.
Tangwena

if i can ever find any i will for sure try it.. im in the appalachian mountians and not much stuff like that comes thur here if ever that im aware of..small town type shit my town has about 900 ppl in it lol i'll make some hash this year though out bubblebags but that isnt even close to this honey oil ive seen and heard about online im sure..

Tangwena

Veteran
oil

oil

if i can ever find any i will for sure try it.. im in the appalachian mountians and not much stuff like that comes thur here if ever that im aware of..small town type shit my town has about 900 ppl in it lol i'll make some hash this year though out bubblebags but that isnt even close to this honey oil ive seen and heard about online im sure..

It doesn't mean its strong, if its shit going in its just stronger shit coming out. You need quality product to make quality oil. Grow your own its the best way to get good gear as I am sure you know,
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
1st week flowering week 1.

1st week flowering week 1.

I had to work away from home for 2.5 weeks so I left the Zam clone in the care of the blumat dripper on an ec of 1.4.
When I returned she was in good shape and just starting to flower so I would say week one, not that I care just as a reference, she can have as long as she wants.
I propped up a few lanky branches upped the ec in the blumat reserviour to 1.6 and hand watered a feed of extra pk and 1.6 ec nutes.
Also she was on one 375watt CMH bulb so I turned on the second so she now has 750watts of CMH light to bathe in for the growing of da buds.
Anyhow here are some pics so far so good.

I just had a dose of Zamal decarbed buds, pushing my luck on a larger dose and just starting to loose it, bon voyage Tangwena.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there tangwena- hows it going. i,m sitting here burnin a J of last years purple haze malawi when i came upon your grow. that girl looks like a viney sativa. my girls this year are super lemon haze, skywalker og kush and a wifi. may throw up some pics when they are further along in flower. glad to see your doing well

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Jammie thanks for dropping by, please do I am not familiar with those strains it would be very interesting to compare them, I am looking forward to this one also. I want as much quality zam heads as I can get, there could never be enough.
Just had the most intense hig, now i am really stoned and just cruisey I never remember what happens in the trip only that I had it. This stuff from the viney plant is the best. I will never throw out a weedy looking plant again.
Tangwena

Latest posts

Latest posts