What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

Hoypare.

What's the reason for such thick clothing? Is it cold? I know you wanna cover your identity up out there but that looks hot as hell to me haha but probably because where i am it has been 90 plus everyday with 100% humidity, I would literally die wearing that and I'm not even exaggerating lol... the choppers are flying harder this year than they have in years.

The clothes are to protect from giant hogweed and thick brambles,its hot as hell and humid the last month or so but protective clothing is a must on some plots despite sweating like a pig in a sauna :tiphat: Helicopters are everywhere this year :hide:
picture.php

View image in gallery

militia420

And I hope to get an update of my plants and the way things have been going for me since my last one. Have been super busy and the choppers are flying harder this year than they have in years... For real, it has been very very ruff this year. I have some nice photos coming. Y'all take care! Be by soon with updates!! :tiphat:

I was out when a commercial chopper buzzed past my grow like 50-75 feet away. Nothing happened and they didn't slow so I don't think they were looking for it nor do I think they were going slow enough to spot it from that height. I bought a camo net to throw over it all but from what I'm reading and thinking I need some green tarps to go over the plants first then the camo net. Can't have any branches sticking through :p. I remember how much anxiety these f'rs cause when they come through the grow area now. I was lucky enough to be in areas where they usually never flew over or had high flight paths and weren't searching for weed. Man you have one hell of a ride dealing with this every season dude.You ought to save some of that money from each grow for a vacation in the caribean at the end of each grow period. Unwind in jamaica or something.

I can see this as a cycle: ---> Grow pot ---> fight or flight responses to NARCS with wings x days to end of season ---> stress anxiety breakdown ---> harvest crop feel euphoric ---> smoke crop to suppress PTSD from guerilla growing ---> finish smoking crop ---> spring has come start over at beginning.....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Impressive crop Hoypare! Happy Harvest! Autos would be nice to have right now. Looking for that smell! Keep up the green work my friend! Keep fighting the good fight! Trust in God!

Went out to water the plot yesterday. We are forecast for rain for the next few days, but around here, it can be raining everywhere else but on us, so went ahead and watered. Keeping the repellents going until harvest. Using liquid fence and an actual chain link fence. Its their territory, so I have to make a strong statement in their language. Smell is the language of animals. Dogs love to go the hydrant and "read the news!"

This is one of my best gardens this year! Stop by the pipeline gardens thread to say hey and see more pics! Have a good weekend guys! :smoke:

Check out the champion Deep Chunk dominant male! Its from the house indica phenotype. Excited about the crosses this year.

picture.php

Sativa Candy Spice pheno plants 4 females! 1 is still unconfirmed.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I haven't posted here in a while, but I enjoy reading a few times a week.
It's real nice seeing the progress everyone is making!

Here's recent view in the hideout, taken 6 days ago....
It's been hot as hell here almost every day since he beginning of June...I've given up gallons of sweat by now!

Finally having a real nice and welcome rain this morning...
As soon as it stops, I need to go out there and get clones off of the best plants, to root out and save until after harvest, when I decide which ones are most worthy of saving!

Attachments

• july 14.jpg
    july 14.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 11

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I haven't posted here in a while, but I enjoy reading a few times a week.
It's real nice seeing the progress everyone is making!

Here's recent view in the hideout, taken 6 days ago....
It's been hot as hell here almost every day since he beginning of June...I've given up gallons of sweat by now!

Finally having a real nice and welcome rain this morning...
As soon as it stops, I need to go out there and get clones off of the best plants, to root out and save until after harvest, when I decide which ones are most worthy of saving!

Lookin good Bud! Looks like your gonna have yourself some weight this year for sure! I am happy for you my man! I absolutely hear what your saying about getting out there and taking cuts, I have been saying this for 2 weeks now and out of more plants then I can count, I have only taken cuttings off 3 so far and i have more plants than I can keep up with to take from.. A lot of people miss out on the keepers by not taking cuts.. You never know what you will have until flowering time kicks in. I have a few starting to flower now but most are just showing preflowers and are still vegging to high heavens!

Well fellars, we are getting heavy rains tonight so that gives me a free night... This means I can finally post up some pics, however I have a bunch I wanna throw up so it will take a minute to get it all sorted out and it takes forever for photos to upload for me.

Stay tuned... Just around the corner!! :tiphat:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
The clothes are to protect from giant hogweed and thick brambles,its hot as hell and humid the last month or so but protective clothing is a must on some plots despite sweating like a pig in a sauna :tiphat: Helicopters are everywhere this year :hide:

Giant hogweed is some nasty stuff. I wish they would expend their resources to eliminate that shit instead of the plant that heals.

Is that an Osprey in the second photo? Meanwhile in the east the war continues...

Hoypare.

Giant hogweed is some nasty stuff. I wish they would expend their resources to eliminate that shit instead of the plant that heals.

Is that an Osprey in the second photo? Meanwhile in the east the war continues...

It IS an osprey mate,there were two of them in the 6 copter cortege carrying a very special person :tiphat:

MountainBudz

Update

Update

So lets begin with the big event that happened last week. This is a GREAT explanation of why security and planning ahead is always the most vital step a guerilla grower can make.

So here I am, out in the middle of the day on my ATV working my guerilla plots... I had a very irrie feeling come over my body and I knew what it meant... I decided this day to go ahead and pull the 4 wheeler off trail on up into the woods and create a "natural camo ghillie suit" to cover the ATV by cutting the tips of branches off the limbs of trees.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of my plots was about 200 feet away from where the ATV was hidden. So I was taking a short lunch break at the creek, and noticed a log hanging off the side of the creek bed and my intuition told me to build a shelter around the log. I proceeded with my gut feeling.

This is the log before...

picture.php

This is after...

picture.php

MountainBudz

So now I have my hideout prepared to snuff me away from any flyovers and help conceal my body. It was not even 10 minutes after and I hear that deep rumble, thundering throughout the hollar... Not one, but two black hawks coming in full speed, full force. I immediately grabbed my sprayer, my back pack, my dog, threw my ghillie top suit on and dashed beneath the shelter. That fucking helicopter came straight over my head and stopped and hoovered for a moment, I heard it go on up the hollar just a little ways as I sit a nervous wreck and kept still. My dog could feel the tension, the bad energies, he knew as well as me that we were under fire and in a situation that we needed to figure out quickly with no time to act on nothing but surviving. These helicopters ARE equipped with infrared and contrary to belief, they do NOT use thermal imaging or FLIR for picking up plants. They use trained spotters, but the infrared could have easily shown my heat signature and my dogs... I was also surrounded by about 8 HUGE plants in all directions.

Once the chopper went up the creek a ways, I commanded my dog stay with me and we ran as hard as we could down the creek about 100 ft till we found a cave in the wall of the bluff on the edge of the creek bed, there are cabes every where just none immediately in that plot area which is reason I built the emergency shelter. I am assuming that a deep cave would kill all heat signature and keep us safe and sound. Don't really have any good photos of the cave, but here is a couple from the inside. I was much more worried about not getting busted than taking photos lol.

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

So meanwhile, this shit went on for about 38 minutes, they circled, they went away for a few minutes, they came back, the cave was rumbling, my heart was pounding, my dog was shaking, they were feet from the tops of the trees for a long long time. They also let down two LEO's from the rope and dropped them into the woods. They had found some up the holler from me, but it wasn't mine. God was with me this day, the ganja GODS are with me. I felt them covet me in invincibility and give me the will and mental awareness that I needed to make critical last minute choices. Guys... Fucking be safe out there. You all that don't have flyover like this please count your blessings today! Be thankful because here in the Eastern Ky Appalachia... This is more than flyovers, this is war!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Notice the LEO's in the second pic rapeling down from the chopper? They never came back up for what little I was able to watch before the second chopper was back at me.

This is the KSP Cannabis Supression Branch in Blackhawk helicopters... Along with the d to the e to the a and us marshals, national guard and HIDTA task force. There is no where else in the US except for maybe parts of California that has this kind of man power searching the hills and hollars. This is on a weekly almost daily basis!

That chopper would sit and go over and turn sideways and straight up and down nearly, all and every direction except upside down. They also sometimes have the small bubble choppers flying with them because they can literally get down between trees and land virtually anywhere in small clearings. Around here they just let the troops down because it is So rural and there is non way you can get a vehicle or ATV to our plots. These mountains are STEEP and the terrain is harsh, so they send them down and chop it all up, they bundle it and fly away with it. If the plots are big enough those guys you see on those ropes, they set up cameras and camp out at large plots. It is insane the amount of $ that goes into their operation. Wasted tax payer money when they could be investing into better programs geared towards the meth, heroin and opioid epidemic around here. All I can say, is I will fight this battle until they pull me down...

JustSumTomatoes

That's pretty crazy man. I would for sure be pissing myself. Scary enough that they are above like that but knowing that they dropped a couple dudes down close to me would be too much. I wonder if keeping one of those mylar thermal blankets would be helpful to hide your heat signature in a bind like that? Stay safe, no kidding.

MountainBudz

More Chopper Surveillance Photos

More Chopper Surveillance Photos

on a different day.... A ghillie suit can save your freedom!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They were so low you could see their faces this day and what They were wearing! :peek:

MountainBudz

Here is the cave I was hiding in. This is a screenshot from a video I made that day...

picture.php

Here is a cave right above that cave that you kinda have to climb up to... I call it "Indian Face cave" after noticing in the video it looks just like an indians face! Funny thing is, there are Indian burial grounds very close to this spot!! In person it really looks like an indians face.

picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Hiding in ghillie suits, while choppers fly overhead looking to drop down soldiers. Talk about a war. These will make some killer stories when prohibition ends one day, hell they're pretty wild ones right now. Meanwhile on the west coast and Canada, people are enjoying a taste of freedom while a bunch of guys are playing special ops in the woods with real choppers chasing them in the east and Appalachias.

When we were kids we used to play this game we called "guns in the woods." It was like hide and go seek except everyone was simultaneously hiding and seeking. It was usually every man for himself, though occasionally we would do teams. How it worked was everyone would start at a different point in the woods and at a given time the game would start. If you saw someone in what was deemed shooting range (usually under 50 feet) you would shout "bang!" and they were out. It worked on an honesty system (which surprisingly we all followed without disagreement) and we took the game very serious. One match in particular was over 6 hours long. It was fun because it taught us stealth, honesty and how to capitalize on someones mistake by maneuvering around them if they mad a bad call or could be heard.

What I hadn't realized at the time was I was learning the skills that would save my ass later on down the road while playing guns in the woods for real. You really have to wonder if the LEO chasing us played similar games when they were kids.

MountainBudz

Now... On with the show!

Now... On with the show!

And enough of the paranoid shit that's been taking place lately... Here is just very very few of what I got going on. These are all different plants and all at different locations..

Since I don't update often, I wanna make a big one... Lots of photos. I absolutely love the forums and spending time on here but I have learned over the years the more time that I spend on here which when I do is A LOT, the less I spend in the bush where I need to be. Yet, these forums are my second home so I will always come back...

Here is a full moon fever... Greenpoint seeds.

picture.php

Hindu Pakistani Kush x Skunk#18

picture.php

Hillbilly Roadkill

picture.php

Late night munchies break! Cannot beat Krsipy Kreme honeybuns!! Lol..

picture.php

This Hindu Kush Pakistani x Sk18 is over 12 foot tall. Very vigorous and stretchy pheno, has the longest arms "shoots" of all the HPK x Sk18 phenos.

picture.php

MountainBudz

This is one of my HUGE jelly pies after tying it back down for the 4th time. It is over 9 foot wide already and maybe 6 foot tall. I don't see any less than 3lbs off of her. She looks like a patch but is only one plant!

picture.php

Here she is again.

picture.php

The inside of her...

picture.php

And another...

picture.php

Here is an LSD I don't see any less than 2 lb on this girl... This is the LSD I spoke about on WV's thread.

picture.php