What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent shots all around folks.

Ive noticed a bit of stretching with this strain....which leads me to believe that it might be a small yeilder. Is there a shorter pheno out there running around? If so...is it obtainable?

beancounter

Veteran
Definately alot of similarities in all 3, quite nice to see all of these quality shots of the 3 cuts in question all within a day, great stuff. :y:

Whatever happened 3 unique & equaly good cuts arose from some great bagseed.
When I get a chance to grow OGK and if I get a chance to grow the '91 CD I'd be able to comment more, so I'll just leave it at that for now.

Thanks for the great pics ogras and IGT, great reference pics for peeps looking to identify their cuts. And nice macros Raque

G

great shots all

I will put up some flower shots of all 4 06 chems 4 or 5 wks into flower tomorrow.

Should be cool for comp. Inspecta #1 is pretty diff way more sativa side

I put them up tomorrow

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Dayyuuumm raskal . I'm jealous... mine's still little, but getting there for the next run!

nspecta - i hatge neem damage.... always throws me off thinking it's something else. just had a "case"

***pic deleted - dog in background***

OG Kush - early veg

Here's some original diesel since we are talking about comparing og kush, dawg etc.... original diesel is dawg x (ssxnl). just wondered if the influence shows. no hijack :)

Last edited:

natefrog

Your plants are sooo happy Ograskal..........they are practically glowing.........06' Chemdawg Nspec?..............awesome........nf

Last edited:
G

hello friends :joint:
here is some dry bud shots of some oger kush S1 and some bubba kush S1....
i grew these out lass grow and they were a blast to grow and the smoke was reallt good.....i have nothing negative to say about 3c's S1's ive had them in my last two grows and both times they did excellent and they were also the best smoke through both grows.......

bubba kush S1....

oger kush S1....

if you have a chance to try these out i say go for it....
peace :joint: :joint:

G

Well you know my flash broke so trying to take good pics is a bitch.
\
here are shots of the 06 chemdog Pheno #4

I hope you dont mind me throwing these up.

G

Heres some o6 chem pheno #2

here is the 91 dawg from the humbolt crew not sure if its the real deal or not

ograskal

Veteran
Thanks Fellaz, for all the kind words and all of the Nice Pics!!! I'm lovin it!! All OGK and OGK Related pics such as Chem, Diesel, and other Kushes are Welcomed on this thread. In Fact they are Encouraged. Anything related to this OGK is Definately top notch herb and I Love Lookin at all the pics :yummy: I will be updating with Pics Every week so you guys can check out the progress as they stretch and Fatten up..Cant wait till these girls are finished... Thanks again guys for stoppin by. Peace.~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
sbaegis said:
Woo nice pics everyone!

Heres a flower shot of a cutting I received, labeled as "OG" and it remains my favorite plant.
11213OG-63-001.jpg

-SBAegis
Damn Bro.!!! That Herb looks Nice and Frosty. What Does She smell like??? Does SHe smell Like the OG Kush???? Thanks for stoppin By! Peace.~ograskal

G

dam ograskal you got this thread popping off bro awsome job.. great looking pics to fromeveryone some dankity dank right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts