What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thread hijacking, trolling, and all out attacks. Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A civil 'argument' should be a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition in short an intellectual process to put your point across during 'civil' discourse.........it should NOT be peppered with expletives (boring invective) to try and accentuate the argument for this just leads to members taking understandable offence especially if this includes personnal attacks against a member for their views on the particular topic.....

....If your usual mode of 'civil' conversation includes mudane, profane language then please exclude it when posting on ICM for most of us here don't need to hear it nor want to tolerate it.....

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Everyone else is afraid to post their piece because they know they will be blasted for it.

This goes back to at least 1975. If I paid more than $14.95, I'd be shocked. Still waiting to get my money's worth. It's lived up and down both coasts and a few inland locations as well. Drop kicked it across the room more times than I can count.

LOL, wrong thread, but still nice. I have a green one just like it I picked up back in the 80's. Now if only I can find it........ hahaha

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Yes. Evil Bush eats kittens. Pass it on. :laughing:

My usual animated avatar depicting the "king" blowing away ronald was too large to meet the criteria allowed.

140x87.gif

Resize it - http://www.gifworks.com/ :joint:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Yep i was going to post my bong in that thread but relized the thread should have been
called "Post your high priced bong/roor or stay the fuck out"

I like my bong it gets the THC to my lungs just as well as any, And it has light's in the bottom that makes the smoke dif. colors so cool.

INH

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Several years ago under a different screen name, I posted a pipe made out of a tin can... everyone laughed... things must have really changed. I only smoke joints so no need to browse the thread... but now you have me interested.

Schizo, you need to get better at internet confrontation. If your problem is with MR. Tony... this guy has arms about the size of my dick. It is a wonder he can even lift the bong to his lips.

It doesn't matter how you got there... as long as you're there!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's always the lil guys with the loud bark big d, i agree.

fool don't even grow, just a custie.
why spend big bucks on glass, then have to hide them in your mommy's house?

the wise save their money and buy things that are more feasible.
like my big house and my fly porsche.
i'll be on my boat in international waters puffin dank out of my $2 glass.

better than puffin custie weed in a $1k piece in my mom's basement.

who's the clown now????

opinions are like assholes.
everyone has one and they all stink.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
it's always the lil guys with the loud bark big d, i agree.

fool don't even grow, just a custie.
why spend big bucks on glass, then have to hide them in your mommy's house?

Uh Yeah, don't live at my mom's house, go to school, renting a nice ass house with people that don't toke so I'm not putting them at risk by growing there.

the wise save their money and buy things that are more feasible.
like my big house and my fly porsche.
i'll be on my boat in international waters puffin dank out of my $2 glass.

Not really going to matter once i get out of school.

better than puffin custie weed in a $1k piece in my mom's basement.

LOL

who's the clown now????

opinions are like assholes.
everyone has one and they all stink.

Oh man just look at these custie ass nugs they tastes so bad

55939STP66400.JPG

55939STP66365.JPG

Several years ago under a different screen name, I posted a pipe made out of a tin can... everyone laughed... things must have really changed. I only smoke joints so no need to browse the thread... but now you have me interested.

Schizo, you need to get better at internet confrontation. If your problem is with MR. Tony... this guy has arms about the size of my dick. It is a wonder he can even lift the bong to his lips.

lol I'd rather be 6'4" and skinny as fuck that be a short fat fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.