What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpinator Oil Builder - Terpene Maximizer Test Run from RhizoFlora

merkaba

The table with Liquid Karma AND Terpinator looks the best BUT the one with just Liquid Karma is larger.However, that later is not as "finished" as the Terpinator table - almost like the Terpinator speeds things up.

merkaba

I have used it on and off for about 6 months, along with some pals in their spots as well. What we have collectively noticed, if you have a frosty strain, it doesn't do much. If you have a not so frosty strain, it def. has a noticeable effect. I should really do a more controlled side by side. :)

BubbaBear

I dont know where people are getting the "sweet" profile from terpinator. If you taste it, directly it doesn't have a sweet flavor at all. Could terpinator be enhancing the sweet profile?

My chemdog does not have a sweet profile to it, a little bit of lemon but mostly fuel and skunk. It was treated with terpinator.

This is not really evidence, but its an interesting watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRmHFQD1vSA

Your tasting your nutrients? I like giving them the sniff test but l dont know about tasting them.
I still concider it a sweetener more than than anything, it smells just like my bottle of Sour Dee from Cutting Edge Solutions and has to be used just like a sweetener in the way that you have to start usimg it at the beginning of flower to see results

Last edited:

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Your tasting your nutrients? I like giving them the sniff test but l dont know about tasting them.
I still concider it a sweetener more than than anything, it smells just like my bottle of Sour Dee from Cutting Edge Solutions and has to be used just like a sweetener in the way that you have to start usimg it at the beginning of flower to see results

Why not?.. Its in the spirit of experimentation. It didn't hurt me.. Its just a way of trying to find out what is in the mix, I dont like to guess. It just bothers me when people say.. its sweetener.. its sweet.. etc.. Ill just say this as fact.. it does not taste sweet. So there are no sugars detectable to my pallet. It does not mean there are no carbohydrates or polysaccharides contained within.

Well I'll look for a sample of Sour Dee from CES.. I'll try that too :p

FWIW.. I'm still "testing" terpinator.. organic soil untreated vs. hydro untreated vs. hydro treated, etc.. But for now I think it does something, I'm still trying to determine what.

BubbaBear

lol, classic man. Be careful though bro theres so much seceret sauce in nutrients these days you dont know what could be in there, hormones, PGRs, fungus, bacteria, heavy metals who knows.

Mtn. Guerrilla

I don't know... I took my gf into the garden yesterday, and she took one look and said "Did you do something different this time?"...I cautiously asked why, and she repplied, "They're fucking glowing!". Keep in mind that she don't keep up with my process at all, and don't really give a fuck. She usually just pops her head in towards the end of flowering to take a look.
Here's a caveat though; I had also changed nutes. I switched from using Pureblend Pro, Cal-Mag, Liquid Karma, and a little Kool Bloom during week six ....to using Ionic, Ionic P-K boost, Liquid Karma during the first three weeks of flower, and Terpinator (at 15 ml/gal.) the rest of the way.

That's all I got.

Mtn. Guerrilla

I don't know... I took my gf into the garden yesterday, and she took one look and said "Did you do something different this time?"...I cautiously asked why, and she replied, "They're fucking glowing!". Keep in mind that she don't keep up with my process at all, and don't really give a fuck. She usually just pops her head in towards the end of flowering to take a look.
Here's a caveat though; I had also changed nutes. I switched from using Pureblend Pro, Cal-Mag, Liquid Karma, and a little Kool Bloom during week six ....to using Ionic, Ionic P-K boost, Liquid Karma during the first three weeks of flower, and Terpinator (at 15 ml/gal.) the rest of the way.

That's all I got.

Cartel530

Veteran
All BAD :

picture.php

G.O. Joe

Veteran
It's impossible to misinterpret The symbol < indicates the minimum detection limit. The metal was not found at or above the minimum detection limit.

The soluble potash said 4%, not 4 ppm, and the selenium is less than 5 ppm, not 10 ppm. This cannasgenetics person can't be trusted in any way. No metals were detected.

Selenium is an essential nutrient that's added to livestock fodder fertilizer. Many common fertilizers have arsenic far above the limit of detection.

BubbaBear

Apologies for the poor grammar BubbaBear...perhaps you should read the information again? I believe my information is accurate.

Apologies for misinterpreting the chart. Seems like they should clarify that the numbers they list are the minimum detection ppms for heavy metals not the actuals. At the top right of the chart it says TOTAL METALS IN PRODUCT (ppm) not minimum levels tested for.

So the only thing that chart tells you is that it has 4% potash ? What a gem of information. Im glad terdinator doesn't have heavy metals in it at least. Now if they could just make it 10x more concentrated. The bottle l had says to use it at 10-15ml a gallon it doesn't say to use it at 30 ml in flower like most bottles so l though maybe they did start making it more concentrated but I used it for four weeks, two at 15ml and for two weeks at 30 ml. And it maybe made a bit of a difference, less than youd experience from one mid flower foliar feed of chitosan though. So im guessing l got a older bottle not a newer bottle that says to use it at 30ml. Now users are saying to use it at 60ml a gallon if u want to see good results lol. I think people just need to except that this product is shit and theres much better products out there that will do a better job cheaper and easier. A few of them are Bud Factor X or chitosan oligosaccaride lactate, its active. JAZ rose spray or Jasmonic acid its active. snowstorm ultra or triacontanol its active They can all be used as a mid flower foliar feed and you will see better results than terdinator with just one or two applications. If you want a res additive that will boost your terpines more than terdinator but will also boost the plants SAR and increase yield unlike terdinator check out CX nutrients Head Masta, I'd assume it also works as a foliar also but ive never tried it that way.

Heusinomics

All of this is very interesting!
When I first looked at the terp label I felt like the answer was right there in front of me.
I thought "it's the sulphur" from the potassium sulfate! Let me explane....

After afew readings of Revs True Living Soil book It def stresses the importance of adding Gypsum for its sulphur content.
Again stressing that this sulphur is to add more flavor!(a secret from the old school)
This is well know in The veg and horticultural industries. Soils high in sulphur make more flavorful sweeter onions, richer tomatoes and more fragrant roses!

Also a suspiciously close %of sulfur seems to pop up in SWEET AND FLORA NECTOR!
Seemingly cashing in on this flav boost w/o advertising it directly!
At least that is what I was thinking...
I need to look into the bannaManna stuff as it does sound interesting and poss MORE than just some sugar water w a drop of sulphate.

Mostly I agree w^.
Focus on healthy plants w strong genetics and the frost and flav will b a consistent sorce of complements and many happy hits!

Happy growing;D

Dkgrower

Veteran
Gotta love that pepol spot the snake oil, right away..

This product is worthless in many ways but will work since it delivers Sulfor and most fertiliser formulations lack sulfor and not Kalium like most would properly think..

But alot of other products will do the same.... melasses. Vinasses.. Bittersalts and stuff like that is dirt cheap...

@ Sry i ditten see you post Heusinomics, but you are very correct sir.

One last edit i dont know who they recommend to you that product... but if you are going to mix it with alot of different ferts/addetives you will ruin the effect greathly and this is why i label such products as snake oil.

Latest posts

Latest posts