What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpinator Oil Builder - Terpene Maximizer Test Run from RhizoFlora

Drewsif

Fuck terpinator. Scented sugar water. The root soaks up the scents. Thats their scientific research. Finding what the root will absorb directly. Its not a fertilizer, not a supplement, its an ADDITIVE. An adulterant. All those sugar water flush products are. You can taste Sweet Raw just as easy as Sweet Whatever Else. Botanicare is the worst. Like melted lawn furniture. All of them displace sugar into the bud though. Each brand is pretty distinct, disgusting in its own way.

Thats the extra weight of these booster chair products. How can you even qualify a 10% increase? When you dont even have a hygro on your jars. A million other variables. But it's sugar that added that weight, if you use the snake oil. 10-20% weight increase. Same buds, just heavier with sugar cutting agent.

Swollen larf calyxes, frosty white appearance. People think they are getting more resin. Nope. They are putting sugar in their plants. "scientifically formulated" sugar that works better with a res than regular table sugar. Otherwise it's the same. Some cane sugar modified for less slime in hydro. Great for blocking root uptake of nutrients also, so you can pile on more synthetics without burning.

These products are an abomination. I dont want weed that smells like pineapple juice and pancake syrup, and tastes like plastic trash bags. I dont want weed that tastes like burnt molasses or sucanat either. People are convinced they are feeding their soil with sugar carbs.. And it coincidentally makes their bud take on the properties of whatever sugar they used, the looks, texture,taste, easy to tell molasses buds from sucanat. All adulterated trash. Poor hydro growers. Thinking kush comes from a bottle. Sour Dee, KushyKush. And now a million terp websites selling their kush blends. Shit is EVERYWHERE. They even have a terp blend with that bad breath smell in it. Perfume and bad breath from soft squishy buds that taste like inhaling fried electronics its so nasty.

Who cares about any plant hormone or sulfur ammendment these snake oils contain. They are intended to be used at flush so those are useless. Thats how commercial growers use this shit to ruin their strains. Flushing it in the last few days. Or fucking spraying it foliar.

Just think about how bad some peoples weed truly is, that they think ruining it with fruit scented sugar water is an improvement. Respected growers use this shit. Its funny what some people think they are growing. Their friends must play nice. Hell i have no problems telling somone their weed isn't clean. How else will they learn they are selling sugar coated pineapple juice bud?

The sad thing is, not only does it ruin the strains flavor profile, but it ruins the buzz too. I dont know how, but I can't get high off the shit. Possibly from the burnt sugar coating on your lungs, blocking the thc since the sugars vape off before the Cannabinoids do.

Can somone tell me why growers hate on Brix+ but every other brand gets a free pass? It's because Brix+ accidentally mentioned on its label that the product is nothing more than a scented sugar soak. And for some reason growers think all this other crap is honestly marketed. They truly believe BigBuds Magazine is a real publication. They truly believe that these products claims are held to some standard. They truly believe a flashy new something sold in High Times is going to be more technologically advanced than something that already exists in agriculture.

Last edited:

BillFarthing

Veteran
Speaking with the salesman, I believe it is potassium sulfate, fulvic acid and isoprene. Potassium sulfate can help flush a plant and can make it smell more. It's very similar to what's in Heavy16 Finish.

Isoprene is supposed to be the precursor to terpenes. Does it make more terps? I dunno. I wouldn't buy this stuff that I can make for a few cents myself.

BongFu

Well at least that not as bad a Dutch Master Penetrator/Saturator when it first came out. First it was 20ml on the label. Then 6 months later the new batch said 30ML. Then several month later a new letter came with Penetrator that said their further studies shows suing 60ml per L was even better LMFAO. Oh and then they have to change then name from Penetrator to Saturator for Canada.

I own a hydro store and the way I see it is the companies the shout the loudest "Look at us were the new best with our new never heard of products with amazing claims" are the most diluted, the most expensive and the ones with the most insane claims.

Yeah safe to say Dutch Master aka Dark Master got it horribly wrong. They forgot to mention the Paclo and Alar in Pload and are now washed out of the market and selling direct because no self respecting industy member wants a bar of them.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Yeah safe to say Dutch Master aka Dark Master got it horribly wrong. They forgot to mention the Paclo and Alar in Pload and are now washed out of the market and selling direct because no self respecting industy member wants a bar of them.

You're definitely not from Australia, where Cyco and CX are chock full of PGR goodness!

CBDman

I like to use products like this, and also silicone/silica

The only important thing is that you must stop use it 3weeks before harvest. IF YOU SMOKE OR VAPE the end product.

If you make edibles you can stop use it 1 week before harvest in organic soil grow if the final product is used as edibles only

I found these products to be extra good and needed to use when growing high CBD strains.

For High CBD strains-plants i grow in organic soil i give full dosage.
and for
High THC low CBD plants i give halfdosage only¨

If the high CBD plant is in big pots and strain type that grows big then i give almost double max dosage in the end

Latest posts

Latest posts