What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Looks like I can make some A5 haze bx F2. Might do that. I'm unsure if I want to make allot of A5 haze bx crosses. These can go 100 days. Typical quality from most A5 haze bx are not top shelf quality. Cannarado made some crosses with it. I cant find any info on the quality he's getting. I will prob just make small lots of 100 seeds.

All my mango a5 (mango haze/nigerian x a5 bx) smelled like hay until about week 5. At week 7 they are starting to smell alot better. Most kinda sweet and taking on a bit of mango smell. And the other two smell greasy and kinda insence. Almost identical to the early mumnimbly x nh I wish I had not lost. I always assumed I had the mm phenos but now smelling these I am hopeful I found a nevils pheno. One of which has the most nld trait and looks like it will take an extra few weeks at least. Most appear like they will finish in less than 10. Will see.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:had a meeting with a friend of mine yesterday,not a pot world person but one of my long time customers...anyway,he's got land and money to invest and is looking into maybe starting a small hemp farm for cbd extraction...just 1-2 acres...most likely a greenhouse type scenario with light dep and heating/cooling....

anyway,of all the people who have come to me about this sort of thing this is the most legit...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc ...stay anonymous ...you don't want to get involved in the mountains of regulatory & bureaucratic red tape that is inevitable...do you? ...once U cross that line & U start "working with the state" say goodby to your personal privacy

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:angrymod: looks like there's a domestic disturbance call going on across the street....serious po-po action...there was like 4 cop cars out there a while ago...down to a female officer and a detective now it looks like...

hopefully i don't space that they are there when i go to the store and get back!

Goats

unc riding by the police be like "don't mind me"

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got the yard work all done, and even mowed out in the orchard.

My son gave me his 8' oval soft side Jacuzzi. I want to get that all cleaned up, placed, and filled before tonight. Im hoping to see the large asteroid fly bye tonight. The asteroid even has its own satellite moon. Should be cool! Sit in the Jacuzzi, smoke a joint, under the stars and watch for the asteroid...:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did he leave you a telescope as well? you do realize it's not a naked eye event....sorry i forgot who i was talking to...have a good time with that...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Baking some tofu for a snack....then gonna plant a few more veggies. HD has them all marked way down this weekend ....picked up Jet Star and Sweet 100 tomatoes

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All kinds of sales going on this weekend. I needed a new hedge trimmer. I found a Sun Joe 20VIONLTE-HT20 Cordless Hedge Trimmer for 55$ on there site. HD wants 80$

I have been having issues with my central heat. The blower never shuts down and keeps blowing warm air in. Did some research and found if you have electric heat the most common cause is the sequencer relay. I have to wait for the new part. I cant use my AC until its fixed.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
get it quick. Its starting to warm up again. I was stuck in a 90 degree house a year or so ago, and it wasn't pretty. Maybe a week before my main was replaced. I finally got it down to 80 with 2 portables.

I cleaned the Jacuzzi and am getting ready to attach the pumps and fill it. Pretty nice little set up. I already ran it with a cord from the solar/ battery bank. Worked fine

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was cruzin all the seed banks to see what was new. I saw all of CAPS Mac crosses are 350$ a pack. If there OK spending that much on seeds.:woohoo:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have a new neighbor. He has 8 kids. I seen him working on his mower today. He had it upside down and was beating the blade with a piece of plywood.

Well then he packs the mower up in his van and leaves. He came back a while later and started mowing the lawn. Four of his kids were following him around while he was mowing.

Latest posts

Latest posts