What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
these are shredded memory form , highly rated & supposed to be very good ..i ordered 2 for around $50 ..the cover removes for when U wash them

View Image

where did you get them?
i bough a bamboo pillow [shreded memory fome] years bacl & i love it, but it getting wore out an ide like to get somethin like that again.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

the one thing i don't like about the thursday night rides is i end up staying up really late since i'm all keyed up after riding...

off to run errands after coffee...garden chore day as well,and 2 weeks into the led grow...

Goats

these are shredded memory form , highly rated & supposed to be very good ..i ordered 2 for around $50 ..the cover removes for when U wash them

View Image

i have a body pillow just like that. it was $200 but worth every penny since i sleep on my side/front and wreck my back without it. you can take out or add the memory foam pieces to get it to the exact thickness you prefer. it's been over a year and the pillow hasn't lost any of its size or compacted at all.

strongly recommend a memory foam pillow. :tiphat:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got both my dogs memory foam beds. They love them, although they still try to climb in bed with me every night.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Mine is goose down on top of a memory foam one inside the same pillowcase. It's like 8-10" tall and I can't sleep without it. However, I am my girlfriend's body pillow, and I can't sleep with that. I need room, and am always like a million degrees. She sleeps right in the middle of the bed, what the fuck?! I used to wonder why my grandparents had smaller separate beds next to eachother... Now I know. My back feels like a piled up bike chain every morning!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:that was a long errand ride...only 15 miles but it was annoyingly windy...and my rear tire went flat and that ended up taking way longer to fix than i would have liked although of course it's nice to occasionally actually use the giant tool kit i carry around...

got veg dealt with and the mac1 cut into a 1 gallon pot...lights on in a few,week 2 in the led room so i need to take pics...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's GG/99 #3 @ 32 days

Here's GG/99 #3 @ 32 days

picture.php
picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Did some transplanting last weekend/ start of the week. It took me an extra day longer to finish, I had to sterilize another bucket of hydroton. I was expecting to only need two buckets of hydroton to fill the larger pots. I may transplant one or two more times.

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 14 in the led room
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are you liking the new led?
so far so good,the room is running at perfect temps and the plants are all looking good but still too early to really say...the plants stayed nice and compact and didnt stretch a bunch and they filled the space in the last two weeks...the canopy is nice and even,no signs the plants ever got par stress

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
so far so good,the room is running at perfect temps and the plants are all looking good but still too early to really say...the plants stayed nice and compact and didnt stretch a bunch and they filled the space in the last two weeks...the canopy is nice and even,no signs the plants ever got par stress

Nice! Yeah as soon as I asked, I went over to the Tartar Sauce thread. Answers galore! :biglaugh:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
This seed came out Hammers Triangle Kush. I think he thought it may have been pollenated by Chiquita Banana. I have six of these plants.
picture.php

Here is some OGMango Haze x Bucksaw
picture.php

Sour Dubble x Bucksaw
picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning folks :tiphat:

Going to be too hot to do much outside today.....just got in from watering.

Bugman, my son, and I went fishing yesterday evening.....didn’t catch enough to make it worthwhile taking any home to clean but had a great time anyway.

Bug brought a couple of doobies of Pineapple Haze x Strawberry Diesel that he made and damn it was good!

Everyone enjoy this holiday weekend and be safe out there.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Overcast day here, perfect for acclimating my little seedlings to the outdoor environment. I'll let them sit out there all day if the sun doesn't get too intense. 52 out of 72 so far. There are little mounds above some of the "empty" cells, so probably a little more. Hopefully I will find at least 3-5 showstopper females and at least one outstanding male from each line for future outdoor purposes. These were both a breeding project from '15 that I never got to try. The outdoor environment blows here (short, hot humid seasons) , so they've been on the backburner. Hopefully I will find something that can work in these conditions!

My Pharaohs Kush does fantastic in those conditions.
(LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I can make some A5 haze bx F2. Might do that. I'm unsure if I want to make allot of A5 haze bx crosses. These can go 100 days. Typical quality from most A5 haze bx are not top shelf quality. Cannarado made some crosses with it. I cant find any info on the quality he's getting. I will prob just make small lots of 100 seeds.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

not too much happening today,a quick store trip to grab the stuff i didn't have space for yesterday,then there's a bike based cookout thing going on...i'm still deciding if i want to go,my back has been mildly acting up again...not anything like last week so far,but the memory of it is still too close for me to want to risk it happening again...plus i'm still not done with my spring cleaning,i really want to get that done...pretty much done with all the hard parts of the clean up,just a couple more days will do it...then as a bonus i get to finish the yard now that it's about to get hot as a punishment for it dragging out so long...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My Pharaohs Kush does fantastic in those conditions.
(LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG

I had forgotten about Black Lime Reserve. I made a bunch of standard seeds with those. My sons buddy gave me all the Black Lime males and 1 female. Those were very expensive seeds.

I should have given some of those to Bud too.

The Pakistan Chitral Kush tried to go into bud early on one plant. Those little buds are absolutely beautiful. They smell wonderful too!
Ill have to snap some pics for you guys later. Ive got a lot of crazy good stuff going over here today.

My sons had the Uhaul moving truck filled last night and are probably on the land unloading it now. They grabbed my big bolt cutters yesterday to cut a link off each of 5 gates on the way in.

Im eager to hear if the multiple Gavitas and all the grow equipment is still in the cabin house from the previous tenant. Anything still there is ours now