What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shower?

I'm pulling the tile and parquet floor out of my second bathroom and entry today.

Then clean up the subflooring so I can lay tile back down throughout the area so I can have a second toilet in my house again.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I transplanted some seedlings from the Solo cups into the 1 gal. pots. The earlier larger plants are showing mostly female growing structures. A couple are also showing male so I will do a little pollen chucking later on. After lunch I will recycle some used soil-less and add the amendments I like.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Shower?

I'm pulling the tile and parquet floor out of my second bathroom and entry today.

Then clean up the subflooring so I can lay tile back down throughout the area so I can have a second toilet in my house again.

I removed the tub that I installed 20 some years ago shortly after we bought this old farmhouse. This time I poured 1.5" lift of self leveling concrete (with help) to install a walk in shower. We old folks need to watch our steps these days. I'm taking my time and spending money like a drunken squid and I am loving it. I'm giving it to my wife for Christmas and I'm looking forward to test driving it with her.

That's hard work, @GOT_BUD? My second bathroom is a 5 gallon bucket for a while.:laughing:

DAMN !!!

Wish I could hire someone qualified from ICMag and pay them in Cannabis. I have a bathroom that needs the fake hardwood floor replaced. I was thinking linoleum type material.

I have replaced about everything in this house, @St. Phatty. This past August was 27 years here. I am not sure I would register as "someone qualified" but I have a good attitude and an admirable work ethic. ;) Bathrooms can be scary places especially when tearing up old flooring. There's usually an ugly surprise lying in wait. I have not worked with linoleum but as long as you have a solid subfloor to work with linoleum is very forgiving.

There are a whole lot of miles between thee and me, St. Phatty. The commute would be an attitude killer and it would definitely affect my work ethic.:laughing: If you decide to move to the Sunshine State let me know when the next project comes up.:tiphat:

I started this project back on Oct.1. I'm gaining on it now.

St. Phatty

There are a whole lot of miles between thee and me, St. Phatty. The commute would be an attitude killer and it would definitely affect my work ethic.:laughing: If you decide to move to the Sunshine State let me know when the next project comes up.:tiphat:
I started this project back on Oct.1. I'm gaining on it now.

Actually the woman who decorated my house moved to Florida.

I am still picking apart her decorating choices. I like the seashells on the bathroom mirror. Some of her curtains I am not sure about.

But they look like they might appeal to a future tenant so I put them in the garage.

It was a divorce sale. She was a Russian woman who married some American guy.

He likes the ocean too, but he picked a different ocean, the Pacific & Indian Oceans. He went off in a boat, she moved to Miami.

I've heard that it was the classic "citizenship at 5 years" divorce.

My current house fixing project is moving 1/2 the stuff in my house to the great outdoors, in 42 gallon contractor bags. Actually, banana boxes, in contractor bags. I have so many extension cords I can't find all my screwdrivers, if you know what I mean.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Moving most of my hunting stands today.
Deer patterns have changed with the season and bow season is over. Gun season starts tomorrow.
Im lucky to have about a hundred acres of swamps, fields, woodlands and grasslands to hunt where no one else is allowed.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Staying warm trimming what I was lucky to get, I followed the medical rules and got no unwanted visitors. On the downside some of my patients are going have to be frugal. As Bob Dylan said the times they are a changing...

buzzmobile

Veteran
This is what's down from yesterday, and my knees are sore through the knee pads. Today I have some cutting and fitting to do.

attachment.php

Ouch.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• PC031814.jpg
    PC031814.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 16

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Blood test and she missed 3 times. She said "it's really deep" I said "I've been told that often." She looked at me and I kept a straight face. "Want me to stick it in?" Lol. Made her giggle and she stabbed me a 4th time. Sheesh.

Pissed in a cup for good measure.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’m trimming in the rain...I went for a blood test yesterday, I have what’s called vaso vagel reaction my veins constrict and my blood won’t flow, took her two places to get it to drip out...

EsterEssence

Veteran
Made it to the city and back without to much trouble. It’s already packed with Christmas shoppers, I doubled up on some things so I don’t have to go back till after the holidays...

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I am going to do a little Satsumi F2 pollen chucking (thanks Bodhi). The plan is to transplant today from the 1 gal. container into the final big one. The plants have good structure and colors, but not as strong smell as I would like.

St. Phatty

The rain is topping off my 2x 5 gallon buckets of urine.

So now I have to buy a 20 gallon Rubbermaid with a lid.

For my 2020 organic gardening.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Trimming in the rain again almost done, with the elchoppo sheriff still going for it out here, not sure what the future brings...