What's new

Members "working" other members for seeds, clones and cannabis

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know I've said this before, but I guess I have to say it again....... It is not a good idea to be giving other members any of these things...

It has again been brought to my attention that certain members are "working" other members for profit. This crap needs to stop. Nothing can cost you your freedom any faster than to be dealing with people that you don't truly know at all. You don't know what their real life situations are. They could have been busted and looking for a deal, or even be a cop for that matter.

I really hate seeing people get arrested or taken advantage of regarding cannabis. But in many cases it's simple foolishness that causes it.

I don't want anyone naming names in this thread. Lord knows I've received enough. And I'd ban everyone of you except to many of you have to much personal info regarding our members. I will add it's their fault falling for the crap, but from here on out if I see any more proof of this panhandling I'll ban you immediately......

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
images

images

images

T

Tripp Inmiasov

JJ is very well versed in the true nature of some individuals.

I would keep his advice in mind at all times.

When I post on any bulletin board, I keep in mind the millions of criminals, police officers and opportunists that will be reading it.

When communicating with someone online, it is always advisable to assume the worst unless you really know who you're dealing with.

There is no substitute for being cautious.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

But the Gurls on Here Are Really Gurls????? RIGHT???

I hate to break it to ya bro.....but why'd you think you never see pics of icmag ladies holding buds??

Attachments

• man-hands-silverstone-hands-demotivational-poster-1275523089.jpg
    man-hands-silverstone-hands-demotivational-poster-1275523089.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
Ahhh you gotta be fucking kidding me....

here i been working my ass off for years making seeds and clones to handout and sell on this website...

and your tellin me i can't?

wtf am i gunna do with all these tomato plants now??

C

Classy@Home

And as Classy, I second that sentiment...

Scary to think that there are still members here that are willing to risk EVERYTHING for a faceless name on a web site.

Very scary, indeed.

IMHO JJ - burn 'em all - hard, fast and without mercy...

IMVHO

"Working" members has a way of "working" itself out.Everybody has their big boy pants on.

I don't see what trading cuts and people trying to get over have to do with one another.What is the difference between hucking seeds and trading cuts anyway?
The problem is people trying to circumvent the protocol.
Bad juju

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I'm rather surprised that it even needs to be mentioned. It's a no-brainer.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you don't see the problem maybe someone will take the time to explain it to you...... There's a big difference between a few seeds and large amounts of Cannabis trading hands from one member to another. And we're not going to let it "work itself out". We don't want even one member getting busted.

"Working" members has a way of "working" itself out.Everybody has their big boy pants on.

I don't see what trading cuts and people trying to get over have to do with one another.What is the difference between hucking seeds and trading cuts anyway?
Bad juju

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran

Bad juju

Please listen to JJ... he sees and hears what goes on behind the scenes. Things don't always work themselves out on their own. It's everyone's responsibility to protect the next person down the line. That doesn't happen all the time, but nobody wants to see anyone go down for something that could have been prevented. This is a heart-felt warning for everyone's protection and it's moral duty to bring it to our attention.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
this kinda crap comeZ around @least once ayear.....and ALWAYZ ends BAD for everyone involved... sum people will only learn the hardway....
wheel'in and deal'in is aBIG ... NONO....round hear....:moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts