What's new

Members "working" other members for seeds, clones and cannabis

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats to bad stress. I have never lost a order in over 10 years. I even bought from a very bad seedback that stole 6k from my CC when I first started buying seeds. I did get the seeds lol. I did not even know about the fraud until my CC company called me with suspicious activity. I got all my funds returned.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
e3af9f8281.jpg

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I have lived my whole life breaking the Laws of the Land I happen to live in--
But When I choose to surround myself with a "Community", be it a bunch of street thugs, work place...or weed growers, there are always "Rules" that I accept as a condition of belonging, and would only be there if I believed they were correct--
That is all TOU is here-- :tiphat:

M

michael68

I don't think seeds are that big of a problem. Even in the US, LEO doesn't do anything besides take them at the worst. Dunno, maybe in Saudi Arabia or something they will behead you if you get caught with seeds. So if you do anything just do it through email.

I understand this site is connected to the seed banks and they're in the business to make money but restricting a wonderful plant like that even more is silly.

just my useless opinion... :blowbubbles:

H

H^2o2

People should use common sense and realize openly doing certain things is frowned upon because it could have a bad effect on our forums. Some government agency could shut thebsite down for things a few boogers are doing in the shadows. Just like real life use your best judgement and don't talk to people u don't know

Ps someone send me a zip of ramon noodles jk

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Look it's really quite simple and has nothing to do with how good or bad GN's seed sales are doing. When you talk to people on here you only know what they want you to know. Further what they want you to know may or may not be the truth. So if you enter into a transaction with some person you've only interacted with here you're taking a big chance by trusting that they are being straight with you.

A bunch of you are acting like you're being told you can't trade stuff or sell stuff. You are not being told that at all. What you are being told is that if you do it here, openly you'll be banned for it. So if you're so sure the people you want to do this sort of stuff with are trust worthy then just take it off this site. Besides, there's more reasons then just the TOU's that make it a smart move on anyone's part to do these sorts of things elsewhere, such as thru and easily obtained, annonymous email like hotmail or anyone of dozens of similar such email services. When OG went down several years ago the thing that caused the most panic for members was that there were people who collected and saved personal contact info in pm's.

Fortunately nobody ended up getting busted because of that but there was the very real potential that the RCMP who busted the owner of that site, might figure out a way to access those pm's and go after those people. Had those people took their negotiations elsewhere nobody would have had to worry when OG got busted.

That's really all that's being said here, if you want to trade/sell seeds/cuts/nugs/etc. then do the negotiations somewhere else. Along with a warning that it's risky dealing with annonymous people on an internet website.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Hempkat bringing wisdom from the past!

Hushmail used to be good I wonder if it still is... select an account on their Anchilles Islands server or whatever, the one that doesnt have any treaties.

And hushmail has freeeeeeee accounts..

H

h^2 O

since I have two user names I guess I can trade with myself. H^2 O2 how's it going man? PRetty good how about you? So so. Denzel Washington didn't really die did he? Na

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i like hushmail too, but i got fed up with their stupid 2 week no sign in and account is gone policy with the free account.

V

vonforne

since I have two user names I guess I can trade with myself. H^2 O2 how's it going man? PRetty good how about you? So so. Denzel Washington didn't really die did he? Na

3. Multiple Personalities: We do not advocate the use of multiple member names for just one user. Should you do so, you may not use more than one personality in a single thread. Use of multiple member names in the same thread will result in banishment of that and all associated member names.