What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High CBD Hemp Seeds below 0.3% THC

snuicide

http://theholisticcenter.org/wp-con...-Synthetic-Routes-of-Tetrahydrocannabinol.pdf
first file I clicked at duckduckgo
page 7
By delving deeper into this reaction, it
liquid chromatography, or GLC, that normal cannabidiol (
abn-CBD, 14) were formed, at first, in a fixed 1:2 ratio.
halted at this stage if less then 0.5% boron trifuloride etherate (BF3•Et2O) or wet
TSA) was employed. Following this was the conversion of
into normal and abnormal THC products (1 and 16)...

THC product 1 stays for delta9-thc like it said int he intro....

On the other hand when I give a guessing I say Maybe in front of it.

Last edited:

snuicide

And it continues in the file:
the ratio of normal to abnormal products significantly changed from 1:2 to 3:1 indicating the transformation of abn-CBD (14) to normal products was happening.

PDX Dopesmoker

http://theholisticcenter.org/wp-con...-Synthetic-Routes-of-Tetrahydrocannabinol.pdf
first file I clicked at duckduckgo
page 7
By delving deeper into this reaction, it
liquid chromatography, or GLC, that normal cannabidiol (
abn-CBD, 14) were formed, at first, in a fixed 1:2 ratio.
halted at this stage if less then 0.5% boron trifuloride etherate (BF3•Et2O) or wet
TSA) was employed. Following this was the conversion of
into normal and abnormal THC products (1 and 16)...

THC product 1 stays for delta9-thc like it said int he intro....

On the other hand when I give a guessing I say Maybe in front of it.

Thats an undergraduate research paper, not a worthy reference of any sort, although the bibliography might be. For all we know Gabrielle L. Abbott got failing marks on that paper.

ECtraveler

Veteran
Also Snicide the Robert Clarke information you're citing is based on Dr Mechoulam's research from the early 70's which has been completely revised by new findings.

Cvh

Supermod
I think you are looking for industrial hemp strains like Futura 75. This is one of the strains used for commercial CBD oil production.

Futura 75:

Description
Mostly female french strain with industrial hemp genetic for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Outdoor: quick and robust. Indoor: improved CBD production up to 6% at cultivation temperatures of 30 degrees Celsius. Very low THC content: lower than 0,2 %
http://canna-seed.eu/epages/171091.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/171091/Products/BSC0001/SubProducts/BSC0001-0012&Locale=en_GB

OP, sorry I didn't see your question earlier. High CBD, "industrial hemp" qualified cannabis exists. Don't know if you've had a chance to take a look at our offerings or not, but we produce feminized seed for CBD producers who operate under the federal farm bill's provision for hemp production.

CBD can be converted to THC through isomerization, but that is an exogenous chemical conversion rather than something that happens in the plant naturally.

Medfinder, we ship nationally and internationally if you have a valid hemp license. CA passed industrial hemp laws with adult use in November, but the state is still working out the rules. Feel free to contact me offsite...I think we're doing some cool work with non-THC cannabis!

Lefthand

I have a tested Otto 2 if someone is looking for cuts in Co hit me up.

Crazy what these hemp businesses are charging when so many people and dogs:) can benefit from these marijuana cultivars.

snuicide

thx @under mi sensi and @ectraveler
That's the kind of input I'm looking for. But I still have some doubt. I will sort my research in my holiday next month to throw it back. ;)

ECtraveler

Veteran
SuzyQ bc1's
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts