What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cherry Pie x Pakistani Chitral Kush

Cherry Pie x Pakistani Chitral Kush

Chitral_Cherries_Fat_bud_pheno.jpg

Giant colas
:kos:
Chitral_Cherries_Lower.jpg

Chitral_Cherries_Lower1.jpg

HPIM1449.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cherry Pie x PCK

Cherry Pie x PCK

HPIM1456.jpg

HPIM1458.jpg

HPIM1459.jpg

They are pretty uniform although some lean to the PCK and some lean to the Cherry Pie.

One phenotype has huge colas.

The aromas are mostly dominated by the Cherry Pie but I am getting some blackberry cobbler whiffs too.

S

scai

Oukkei, will be done.I have exceptional Satori and few nice bangis ;)
This Satori will make flowers in leafstems ;) never seen before.

picture.php

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please, keep us updated before chop time! ;)

Just started the chop yesterday on a Cherry Pie leaning phenotype that was 100% finished.

It smelled like berry flavored quaker instant oatmeal while I was harvesting. :yummy:

I left the lowers to fill in but idk if it's going to do anything else since it is so far along.

I've never harvested anything in September before.

I have to check the tops on the other ones to see whats coming in next.

:ying:

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I harvested the lowers on that early finishing, Cherry Pie dominant phenotype.

I need to harvest the colas on the rest of the Cherry Pie x PCK plants (I'm calling this hybrid Chitral Cherries) and my Purps x PCK tomorrow so I don't lose them to bud rot.

All of my PCK hybrids have really thick, dense colas which is odd considering how loose the bud structure was on the PCK.

I'm definitely growing these again next year

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all of this cherry talk is making my mouth water.
I made some seeds I'm growing out right now of Malawi x Sour Bubble. half of them had pollen sacks, but one didn't and it smells like sweet cherry candy funk, this is at 6 weeks...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ill post shots here once its done

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Well I harvested the lowers on that early finishing, Cherry Pie dominant phenotype.

I need to harvest the colas on the rest of the Cherry Pie x PCK plants (I'm calling this hybrid Chitral Cherries) and my Purps x PCK tomorrow so I don't lose them to bud rot.

All of my PCK hybrids have really thick, dense colas which is odd considering how loose the bud structure was on the PCK.

I'm definitely growing the Chitral Cherries again next year!

Thanks RealHash for your feedback,

I'm glad to know that your PCK crosses performed so well. PCK x indica hybrids usually finish in late Sept and usually the forest fruit/berry aromas are quite dominant.

You are right, pure PCK is not a high yielder, but can produce good yielding hybrids when it is outcrossed in F1s.

The Cherry Pie x PCK cross doesn't look so PCK dominant at all.
I'm curious to see the Purps x PCK cross, must be a beautiful and colorful one! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your Malawi hybrid, Corpsey

She looks great after only 6 weeks of flowering. Glad you are finding sweet cherry refined terpenes, do you think the hermie trait came from the Malawi parental plant oo from the Sour Bubble ?

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure where the Hermie came from but I would like to do more testing at a later time. I have malawi seeds I made from those plants growing right now, so I will see if it was that side or the sour bubble pollen. And I have seeds of sour bubble I made as well I will try out.
When I made the seeds only one female malawi had hermied, and I cut it down. And that was out of like 17 plants I believe.
When these malawi x sb were flowering they shared a tent with malawi clones and sour bubble clones and none of them had any hermies.

Still, was worth all the work to get this cherry plant, I'm excited to try it, and I got clones of it. Its at 8 weeks now and doesn't look like it will go beyond 10 weeks, thanks for the great genetics dubi.

Latest posts

Latest posts