What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

too-dope

C4dd x headbanger sounds like the stuff. Wish I wouldnt have lost my hb male. I honestly would have hit em with any male just to have more headbanger to go through.
Room is starting to get smelly. Mostly citrus.

It's so interesting that you're detecting citrus in the smell. I may of course be missing it, masked by the sour/og profile, but I've never once got a hint of citrus in any of my HB plants.

UncleBens

It's so interesting that you're detecting citrus in the smell. I may of course be missing it, masked by the sour/og profile, but I've never once got a hint of citrus in any of my HB plants.

My cut smells citrus until about week 5, none of the other phenos did though.

Americangrower

Veteran
Not to high jack this Headbanger thread but in Karma's tester seed thread Core cut was brought up. So wanted to show a few pics of Core x Headbanger done by my brother over the pond IqTyq. This is day 31, the fastest plant I have ever flowered in 30 years. She is over the top fruity smelling so much so that I was transplanting 50 or so clones and she stood out. I had to dig into flower room to see what she looked like and this is what I found this morning.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think everything Karma's Headbanger touches turns to gold.

too-dope

Not to high jack this Headbanger thread but in Karma's tester seed thread Core cut was brought up. So wanted to show a few pics of Core x Headbanger done by my brother over the pond IqTyq. This is day 31, the fastest plant I have ever flowered in 30 years. She is over the top fruity smelling so much so that I was transplanting 50 or so clones and she stood out. I had to dig into flower room to see what she looked like and this is what I found this morning.
View Image
View Image
View Image

That's nuts. Great find.

Dog Star

Veteran
View Image
View Image
View Image

Great cross... actually i did a same cross Headbanger male to
Amnesia Core cut mother..didnt made much seeds but only to
sample to know how it reflects...

Thanx for info and showing her..

View Image
Headbanger 3 real light on the smell. Reminds me of celery maybe

Nice looking ladies!! I had 5 females out of my first headbanger run. I had two sour pheno's, one lanky beautiful biker pheno and two hybrids. What a great cross. I made some Headbanger F2's and a cross of Bohdi's Super Silver Hashplant x Headbanger but I'm ordering more Headbanger to run this winter.

Dog Star

Veteran
Am made F3 cause i get F2 line.. and they goes great out also in F3 version..
it looks like perfect candidate for IBLing a line by KarmaG.. she doesnt loose
quality thru generations but goes up if breeded to some wanted traits..

F2 father that i used was longest flowering from a group while F2 mother
was most resiny and pure pine terps..

Made repro just for personal needs and to search for some special pheno..

Headbanger line is best polyhybrid i ever tryed...

G

Well my small grow is coming along as far as I see. My keeper mom clone times 3 this is 10 days after flip.

This is actually my first clone run since seeing the light of taking clones to keep the one that one that doesnt get away and pheno hunting even in small numbers. And with HeadBanger its easy to pick a winner. There really isnt a loser its just the best of the bunch.
Plus for the first time I can play with feeding different products and all the rest of the options to be discovered later. These three are each in same soil made from Coast of Maine soil and one is getting just plain RO water, one is getting the Neptune's Harvest two part veg and flower fish fert and the other is getting the 5 part Earth Juice. I needed new bags since my old ones had a few grows and bought the hybrid 5 gallon Honor The Plant Bags. So far I think they are doing good but got a ways to go.

Attachments

• 2019-07-29 017 - Copy (1024x683).jpg
    2019-07-29 017 - Copy (1024x683).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 18

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on your first clone run. It makes sorting seeds so much more fun when you know you have some fire guaranteed. Plants look good. I doubt Coast of Maine can carry a plant water only full cycle. Be interesting to see.

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
They look real nice. That’s a good idea about feeding them all different things to see what’s better.

G

Congrats on your first clone run. It makes sorting seeds so much more fun when you know you have some fire guaranteed. Plants look good. I doubt Coast of Maine can carry a plant water only full cycle. Be interesting to see.

dank.Frank
Yeah I’m going to see how far the plain water gets before something starts to show and then I will use whichever feed seems do be doing better.
Watching all the long time growers like you guys is a great motivator to do better and try new things. Just wish I had more room. But we only smoke so much and I have gifted quite a bit to a couple people.
But I like growing about as much as smoking and I’m sure you all understand that part.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice, anybody heard anything about anymore Headbanger releases??? With all the SD BX starting to drop, I'd like try the Headbanger. Those are some beautys friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts