Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > NFL 2017

Thread Title Search
Click to visit The Vault Cannabis Seed Store
NFL 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2017, 05:37 AM #1
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud of
NFL 2017

a new season is right around the corner and i know there are a lot of football fans who frequent ICMag

who knows who will be hot this year
at this point every team has potential and you never know whats in store as a fan
so who do you like?!?
pop_rocks is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:03 AM #2
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Packers, are going to be making a run at the playoffs, hopefully making it to the big show.

Pop Rocks, are you a chargers fan? I was disappointed San Diego didn't fight harder to keep the Chargers. LA is a crappy city. They don't deserve 2 teams alone 1.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:36 AM #3
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud of
i was a San Diego chargers fan
/always will be, LTs induction was hella sweet

i dont really have a team right now

totally agree that the packers will be in the hunt this year
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2017, 04:17 PM #4
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
i was a San Diego chargers fan
/always will be, LTs induction was hella sweet

i dont really have a team right now

totally agree that the packers will be in the hunt this year
I feel ya, I worked in San Diego off and on for the last 6 or 7 years. I would be wavering in my fanhood, if the city just let a competitive team leave. It seems like city did little to try to keep the team.

We always have room for another packer fan, Pop. Just not another packer fan 79, lol

Old 08-11-2017, 04:39 PM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
A winning season doesn't mean shit if you lose the first playoff game. The Cowboys are going to play tomorrow i hope they make it to playoffs and dont lose the first one again. Dak was looking like romo in that playoff game with the comeback in the last moment that didnt work lol.
Theirs a guy from my city that went to my highschool and is now playing with the packers. Also my varsity quarterback made it to the nfl he sucked but he made it john skelton played for the cardinals a few games anyway back to whos your team?
rolandomota is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:58 AM #6
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Much thanks for starting the thread, pop rocks. I've said it before, but that avatar you use is hilarious.

My 9ers are looking decent tonight. Gotta tighten up that pass coverage, but they'll figure it out. Training camp has been brutal, which is a good thing. Shanahan isn't fucking around, lol. Don't think the 9ers are gonna make the playoffs this year, but they've got lots of tools to build on for the coming seasons.

As much as I hate to say it...and I'm no fan, believe me...but, the Raiders are going to be tough this year. They lost McFadden, but they got beastmode. Even though he's old, I think he's still got plenty left in the tank.

What's up with Dallas? Elliot got a 6 game suspension in the latest row of Dallas players that can't keep it together. If Kaep hadn't taken a knee during the National Anthem last season and decided to beat his girlfriend up instead, he'd probably be starting for Miami right now. Sometimes I don't know what the NFL is thinking, but whatever.

Getting my fantasy draft together for the live draft in two weeks. I'll post up my first 100 pre-draft picks next week. Go NINERS!!!

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 01:15 PM #7
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Ive always wanted to call you out Packerfan!No hate,just friendly rivalry.the Bears almost beat the Broncos!we got a good team this year! i got a buddy who comes by but he always wears his Aaron Rodgers jersey just cause he knows it pisses me of!I wont lie he is good.But hey,call me oppitimistic,but the Bears got a good shot for our division this year.
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 04:47 PM #8
packerfan79

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Ive always wanted to call you out Packerfan!No hate,just friendly rivalry.the Bears almost beat the Broncos!we got a good team this year! i got a buddy who comes by but he always wears his Aaron Rodgers jersey just cause he knows it pisses me of!I wont lie he is good.But hey,call me oppitimistic,but the Bears got a good shot for our division this year.
Rivalry is all good shithawk. I am sad to say it but my dad is a Vikings fan so I am used to shit talking. Fortunately my Packers, can take your Bears, and my dad's Vikings.

Old 08-12-2017, 06:26 PM #9
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Yeah,but did you see Glennon almost beat the Broncos?I think the Bears might take our division.oh,hey!you don't have Clay Matthews anymore!you already stole our J.peppers!either way I can't wait for the Bears to play the Packers!Stay cool you cheese head!
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 06:46 PM #10
packerfan79

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Yeah,but did you see Glennon almost beat the Broncos?I think the Bears might take our division.oh,hey!you don't have Clay Matthews anymore!you already stole our J.peppers!either way I can't wait for the Bears to play the Packers!Stay cool you cheese head!
The loss of Matthews definitely sucks that guy is a beast. I didn't see the game. Peppers is a solid player. I think the division belongs to the pack he he. Rivalry games are always good, we will see how the season plays out.