What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers

bunch of running around to do today...post office,grow store,groceries...then some exciting online shopping for a new hortilux hps bulb and 4 inch fan so i can set the next 4x4 tent up...

then some extra cooking tonight so i'm ready for tomorrow...i want to ride at least a metric century or 63 miles...probably should look at the route map and see where that point is...i think it's like 15 miles from my house so i should figure out alternate bail points...the whole route is 104 miles...don't think i have that much pedaling in me...just have to see...sounds like a goodly number of people are showing up,hopefully i can get into a group of people going the same slow speed

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers

bunch of running around to do today...post office,grow store,groceries...then some exciting online shopping for a new hortilux hps bulb and 4 inch fan so i can set the next 4x4 tent up...

then some extra cooking tonight so i'm ready for tomorrow...i want to ride at least a metric century or 63 miles...probably should look at the route map and see where that point is...i think it's like 15 miles from my house so i should figure out alternate bail points...the whole route is 104 miles...don't think i have that much pedaling in me...just have to see...sounds like a goodly number of people are showing up,hopefully i can get into a group of people going the same slow speed

And a group that takes breaks for smoking.:smoke out:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That sounds crazy, 104 miles?! Are you supposed to be doing that in one day? That's like an hour and a half in a car! Or like an hour for me... No big deal:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And a group that takes breaks for smoking.:smoke out:

we're calling that the "ath-leisure class"....

That sounds crazy, 104 miles?! Are you supposed to be doing that in one day? That's like an hour and a half in a car! Or like an hour for me... No big deal:)
yup,i would guess the fit people can crank out the whole route in 8 hours or less...after looking at the route if i stay on the official course it's about 77 miles back to where the route is only a 1/4 mile from my house so that's where i will likely bail...unless i'm feeling good...but even so i would be more likely to shortcut and skip the last bit of singletrack...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: gotta figure out what room upgrade to do next...seems like veg is slowing me down right now so i'm thinking that getting 8 led replacement bulbs for my t5 rack is the smart thing to do...i have a harvest coming up in less than 2 weeks so i can get the 4x4 tent set up then since i don't have plants ready for it yet...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I didn't even know that they sold L.E.D. replacements for t5s! I have 2 18" fixtures that I don't really really use, because locally the bulbs are the the same price as buying a new fixture, like $18 each!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I like my led t5's for veg. Works better than regular t5 bulbs. No fade at each end so the footprint is the same after a few years. I will be buying more of these.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't even know that they sold L.E.D. replacements for t5s! I have 2 18" fixtures that I don't really really use, because locally the bulbs are the the same price as buying a new fixture, like $18 each!

i only see them in 4 foot bulbs...

I like my led t5's for veg. Works better than regular t5 bulbs. No fade at each end so the footprint is the same after a few years. I will be buying more of these.

yeah,i got tired of buying t5 bulbs that only last a few months...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to head out...got the first "room" fed and watered so off to run errands now...hopefully the tent and light will be in by the time i get back...got another tray of clones to stick,need to count them and make sure i have enough...and go count #2 pots and grab a few of those at the grow shop...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you get a tracking# for your LED unc?. As soon as I post this they said it shipped in the other thread lol. No tracking info though. I guess im gonna wait :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: alrighty,errands done...pretty much maxed out my carrying capacity on this trip...fortunately it did a good job of emptying my wallet so i didn't have to carry that fat stack around anymore!

make it rain bitches!:dancer:

:bigeye: shockingly i have spent enough on new grow gear recently to have purchased the wednesday frame and everything i would need to build it up...

but if my evil plans come to fruition over the winter i will be able to get a monday,tuesday,and friday bike as well!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got a house on fire here... Looks like everyone got out. The whole block is covered in smoke. I had to come back inside. 3 fire trucks, police, ambulance. are all out front.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My house caught on fire on April fools night when I was 6. I thought it was cool. There were cop cars and fire trucks everywhere.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, I think it was caused by PGE. They are there now. Fires are no joke. Its the #1 thing Im anal about.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FB jw pheno. Shes starting to frost up.

picture.php

picture.php

A5HBX1 x MAC

picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
My house caught on fire on April fools night when I was 6. I thought it was cool. There were cop cars and fire trucks everywhere.

Was little Icky playing with matches? Lol, I've set my dad's field on fire once. He calmly walked out with some rakes and we raked it all toward the center. It was huge, but apparently he'd also done it before, so we had a good laugh about that.