What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

sweet-emotion

Veteran
after reading about this genetic, I decided to buy one regular pack, and I'm going to run it outdoors next summer here in the southern hemisphere :)

S

smallgardener

picture.php

Last edited:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Nice to see that analysis! But yeah, when will people realize that potency and quality of high doesnt' have anything to do with THC %?? In my opinion, THC levels are just marketing bullshit... there is a whole lot of substances and other things to look for in a good plant! :)

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Nice to see that analysis! But yeah, when will people realize that potency and quality of high doesnt' have anything to do with THC %?? In my opinion, THC levels are just marketing bullshit... there is a whole lot of substances and other things to look for in a good plant! :)

I completely agree. In fact, I suspect that there is something psychoactive or psychoactive modulating outside the resin glands. I prefer high quality and potent bud to hashish. But this doesn't make sense if all the effects are from the resin because I am so picky about the potency. I like it very potent. The experience is somehow different to me. Then again, It may be possible that rupturing the resin gland and exposing it to air may have something to do with the change in effect. It's complicated, and fun.

:biggrin:

Cheers,

ThaiBliss

S

smallgardener

if I remember good, Dj Short also wrote that the best plant had cca 7%thc in his articles. yeah its important to have more than few % imho for a good weed its necessary some % but its isnt all. for an idea what it can be, 18+ is sure very good weed. herijuana was nice in that way, but after some time absolute boring weed :D

G

gloryoskie

if I remember good, Dj Short also wrote that the best plant had cca 7%thc in his articles. yeah its important to have more than few % imho for a good weed its necessary some % but its isnt all. for an idea what it can be, 18+ is sure very good weed. herijuana was nice in that way, but after some time absolute boring weed :D

I read about that 7% thc bud too. He also prefers
seeded bud and hash. Something about the hormones
and terpine profiles. More complex he says.

I have grown and smoked Sam's Thunk seeded and
sensi and they are wonderful!

wingdings

Veteran
Thanks guys. Morcheeba, that one went 13 weeks and had about 5-10% amber trichomes. I smoked her yesterday morning, wake n bake. Let's just say I didn't smoke her this morning haha, just too strong. I reached for a jar of Panama instead, I've got to go get some things done today!
This ZD is at 10 weeks now. I think I went a little strong on the coconut water and burned her but she is resilient. I bet this plant would produce a bountiful harvest if I could put her outdoors.
picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I smoked her yesterday morning, wake n bake. Let's just say I didn't smoke her this morning haha, just too strong.

Wingdings,

Thanks for the smoke report. "wake n bake... too strong..." That is what I want to know. Sounds great to me!
:woohoo:

Cheers,

ThaiBliss

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
so to those of you who have smoked zamaldelica...is she visually trippy?

Yes and no. You aren't going to hallucinate on it, but I definitely had that "Friday" moment where you see at 2 frames per second and there are a lot of "whoa, how long have I been here...... wait, did that just happen?" moments.

Also, I tended to get inside my head where you see reality, but you go into a semi dream state where things in your mind kinda.. I dunno - takes over and visual replacement begins.

Long and the short - if you're looking to hallucinate, you're looking at the wrong plant. But there's definitely a reason Dubi named it Zamal-delica.

xinox

Hello,

smallgardener, your plant look like one of mine. I have 12 zamaldeica indoor and one have a very good and resistant structure, very short node and (i think) african leaves. It appear to be a male with a very fast auto-flowering trait. I cross this strange male with some panama and different zamaldelica in my box.

I've just grown a cross between this male and a green panama ( #1) that i especially like. I love this panama with its very euphoric, anti-stress and long lasting effect. When i smoke with my vaporizer, i feel really good, the high is never agressive, it come slowly but surely, and last a very long time (4-5 hours). I also love his deep lemon taste.

I send some photo of this cross, i just grow one to try, and i just cut it the last week at nearly 11 week and half, and more than 2 week of water. It's clearly a zamaldelica pheno that look like the father with auto-flowering trait. I've just smoke this one, the taste is very citrus pine, very powerfull. The high is clearly in the zamaldelica way, come very fast, but more powerfull (as powerfull as my favorite zamaldelica, the #11), but also more euphoric ( like my panama 1).

https://picasaweb.google.com/114500442347964238660/Cross?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLTwzfud_a7QwQE&feat=directlink

You can see a jar of orient express i've just finnish, and also a jar of my zamaldelica 11 pheno, the best pheno i had in 8 femele. Very long node and long flowering, she got the very special taste that all my zamaldelica have, but in more powerfull and deep floral. The high is very powerfull, clear, psychedelic, and very visual and almost halucinating ; first time i try it, i just look at the street through the window and i literally bug on it. I let a friend try this weed and it's happend exactly the same thing. With this weed, we feel first like we are oppressed, the color are increase and you have some kind of slight stroboscopic effect. Then you feel some waves in your body, like you are carry in a wave. We also try this weed at 5 on my vaporizer and the conclusion of the assembly was clear that this weed is heavy shit :laughing:

Yes and no. You aren't going to hallucinate on it, but I definitely had that "Friday" moment where you see at 2 frames per second and there are a lot of "whoa, how long have I been here...... wait, did that just happen?" moments.

Also, I tended to get inside my head where you see reality, but you go into a semi dream state where things in your mind kinda.. I dunno - takes over and visual replacement begins.

Long and the short - if you're looking to hallucinate, you're looking at the wrong plant. But there's definitely a reason Dubi named it Zamal-delica.

thank you...so a recommendation as to hallucination inducing strains? I have some c99 that is supremely visual....was hoping zamal was the route

malawi? golden tiger?

DUBI YOUR RECOMMENDATION AT TO THE MOST HALLUCINOGENIC STRAINS AS WELL IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND? and a description of the high on your recommendation focussing on its visual hallucinatory elements...will be ordering very soon

Last edited: