What's new

S.D.IBL,SQ2,OMEGA D., NLxBB, NL/LKxPK

TeamSleep

NL/LKxPK-

Sour Diesel IBL-

BELOW IS THE OMEGA DIESEL, I HAD SOME PROBLEMS, BUT GOT THIS ONE FEMALE, I HAVE ANOTHER BUT ITs RUNNING SLOWER. I BELIEVE THE SDIBL IS WAY MORE WORTH IT, THE OMEGA IS STILL A MYSTERY TO ME..BUT NONE THE LESS, ITS STARTING TO SHOW TRICH PRODUCTION LIKE NONE OTHER. WISH I HAD ANOTHER 10 PACK AND MORE INFO!

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
nice pictorial!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

which witch is which?? hehehe

what breeder's NLxBB are you growing???

looks clean, nice job. :woohoo:

TeamSleep

Sleepy said:
nice pictorial!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

which witch is which?? hehehe

what breeder's NLxBB are you growing???

looks clean, nice job. :woohoo:

Female seeds NLxBB, Usually never touch fem seeds but everything is worth trying once, no hermies. got three of them. I will work on labeling each shot to know which witch is which!!! :joint: -BTS

EDIT: i can tell u top 4 pictures are of SD.IBL

Last edited:

TeamSleep

:::The Pure Kush Company::: I have a few things to say here....STELLAR!!!! NL/LKxPK....10 beans, 9 germed, found a twin pheno, 2 males (one of the twins) ended up with 7 females, all very exotic. all very worth it. Ive never been more happy from a pack of 10 beans, everything you could have ever wanted, one pheno, Xtremely and i mean extreme sweet candy smell, very unreal.

TeamSleep

A CROSS FOR FUN

A CROSS FOR FUN

Here is a cross I am doing for fun. (Sour D. IBL x NL/LKxPK)

The male- More indica, wide leaves, strong frame, large flower production, lemon, pine smell.

The female- SUGERY, very stinky lemon fuel, more sativa, the shortest out of my S.D.IBL females.

The male-

The female-

The female and male side by side-

TeamSleep

I found more similar features in Omega and SQ2 than I did in the Omega and IBL. The complete grow is all organic. Should make for some tasty buds. My worst enemy with this time around was my male to female ratio(xcluding the NL/LKxPK), but nature is nature, I am happy with the results that I have.Veg time around month and 1/2. im looking at a few more weeks and things should be about there...you know where :woohoo:

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
nice work, teamsleep!!

nice work, teamsleep!!

i just finished a NLxBB from Female Seeds...

you will be happy with your results!!

good growing to you. :sasmokin:

TeamSleep

wantaknow said:
thats going to to be a killer cross ,did rez do the omega cross ?looks good give a smoke report

Yes rez offered Omega Diesel, not for sure what its genetic makeup is tho.

R

rule35sub1

looks great.
i ordered the omega also, never received it so rez sent me the sd ibl.
i am going to get me some omega somehow, lol
can't wait to see them finish up

SneakySneaky

Veteran
i got my omegas, havent flowered yet, i too had problems with them!!, but now i got 5 healthy babies waiting to be cloned and sexed

tell me everything about the Omegas, nute levels, lighting, how do they handle stress, etc... *cheers to a fellow omega grower*