What's new

S.D.IBL,SQ2,OMEGA D., NLxBB, NL/LKxPK

TeamSleep

SneakySneaky said:
i got my omegas, havent flowered yet, i too had problems with them!!, but now i got 5 healthy babies waiting to be cloned and sexed

tell me everything about the Omegas, nute levels, lighting, how do they handle stress, etc... *cheers to a fellow omega grower*

To start out, my female to male ratio was bad. I think I was able to get 7 of them to germ with some struggle. Ended up having 2 females, 1 of which is a runt but still coming along. No side branching really. Rez advised topping or femming. Low to moderate feeders, and of course watch the light leaks. I will throw up a few shots of both omegas.

G

Your doing some nice work with those genitics. I believe you'll like each one of them. Keep doing what your doing as SD blooms large in the last few weeks.

TeamSleep

Thanks smoke and rule! Yea smoke Im waiting for these babies to reach the finish line and show me what they got! Ya know Ive heard lots of talk about the Diesel stinkin but I got no scrubber or anything and I barely smell such as a hint of anything until I get in for a close look! Ive got alot of head room so maybe the fumes are just hoovering a lil to high for my nose lol Yes i have appreciation for each of these strains! Specially those kush mang, the smell on my fingers after touching a leaf almost makes my teeth hurt its so sweet! I wish I could share it all with everyone!!! Anyone who enjoys smoking wouldn't think twice about passing up this stuff. Lots of hard work and quality genetics from the breeders makes my life a breeze. thanks guys! peace

G

SD gives off its fuel smell after you shake it a little. The best pheno's give off that smell.

nycnoob

lookin great Teamsleep... really love the grows and threads you got going... the sd ibl x nl/lkx pk should be interesting for sure too... oh the diesel.. isnt everone in love with it

TeamSleep

Thanks again everyone!!!! Im expecting two of the Sour Diesel IBLs to be ready along with the NL/LKxPK and possibly the NLxBB in the next few weeks. Two of the sour d's were started two weeks earlier, so not long after the rest will follow. Ill post harvest and smoke reports without a doubt!

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
SD IBL is very nice

I'm smoking 2 phenos of it now... One is Dieseled smell and the other is like Soap ... Exhaling is pure clean soap..great high :joint:

vodka

Can't belive i missed this thread. Nice strain selection. Got the IBl and the same nlbb.
And really nice pictures!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts