Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Autoflowering Trip 2018

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Autoflowering Trip 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2018, 09:49 PM #241
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Very nice! From the looks of things it seems like you have an ongoing pot farm. Must be nice never running out of bud!
Yeah, I think I can do something quite productive legally .
Whatever . I invite you to read again the very first post of this thread .

------------

I just removed a sca f4 seed from a plant to see maturation :

So 1st seed of SCA F4 . And quite nice looking one .
+Bonus: Some esoterical number codes (Simple as fuck , this seed is from female 2 and male 1 . So this one is Sca F4 2.1)
The_Skunkist is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:22 PM #242
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
I harvested 82.5grs on fast auto WWxBB .
Not bad .

Sca F3 weed and F4 seeds harvested .

Sca f3 1 = 23.2 grs
Sca f3 2 = 23.7 grs
Sca f3 3 = 23.5 grs

Quite similar, they have to be selected on potency now .

I will rework also the one I did in spring , it was from a different mother .

Last edited by The_Skunkist; 08-20-2018 at 03:25 AM..

Old 09-01-2018, 04:33 PM #243
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Great. Getting almost a zip...worthy!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:38 PM #244
The_Skunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Great. Getting almost a zip...worthy!
Hi AridBud,

The point with 3 plants in 7 liters were F4 seeds and not weed . Even if those few grams are very welcome !

SCA F4 1.1 seeds . Grapefruit phenotype .

So as you said Aridbud, can be interesting to make this strain in SOG . Indoor perhaps she can reach 1 zip/oz a plant ...

Last edited by The_Skunkist; 09-01-2018 at 06:16 PM..

Old 09-02-2018, 12:03 AM #245
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Great job man! Those seeds look healthy and viable!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2018, 02:14 PM #246
The_Skunkist

I'm quite happy with Killer Kush auto amount of resin .

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:42 AM #247
The_Skunkist

Thumbs up Why we grow ?

https://youtu.be/2EN3BnHimLM

Old 09-04-2018, 01:34 PM #248
Bobbertqp

Bobbertqp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
Hi AridBud,

The point with 3 plants in 7 liters were F4 seeds and not weed . Even if those few grams are very welcome !

View Image

SCA F4 1.1 seeds . Grapefruit phenotype .

So as you said Aridbud, can be interesting to make this strain in SOG . Indoor perhaps she can reach 1 zip/oz a plant ...

I'm about 3 weeks away from harvesting my semi auto creations.
Skylotus x auto mazar
Josh dog og x auto white widow xxl
Made a pure auto cross as well auto ultimate x auto mazar
Bobbertqp is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2018, 04:47 AM #249
The_Skunkist

So I harvested 3 Sweet Seeds auto on 4 .

Killer Kush, Cream Mandarine, Crystal Candy all Auto .

The Green Poison XL is still on terrace for few days and the outdoor auto season will end with this one .

I have enough seeds to make a great SCA f4 sog :

Indoor , I'm growing 4 auto females :

1 Dutch Passion Auto Mazar 31 days
1 Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG 31 days
1 FastBuds Cream Cookie 31 days
1 FastBuds Auto Gorilla 24 days

+ 2 Auto Gorilla treated with collo´dal silver 40 ppm . (5 days now)

Here's the Auto Mazar @day31:

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:46 AM #250
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Awesome!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote