What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does your username have any significance?

Green Squall

...Or is it just random?

I've always struggled coming up with a witty/clever username or email address, so I usually just go with something simple like my initials.

I came up with Green Squall because I had watched the movie "White Squall" the night before lol.

soundman

Mine is based off boating and fishing Puget Sound and also being an audio engineer. Double meaning.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
My ICMAG name comes from the Jimi Hendrix/Band Of Gypsys song, Power Of Soul.

And you look around and see old jellyfish
You say, “flotation’s groovy, baby”
And even he'll tell you that
Yeah, gettin' high every day is easy
And the floatin' around
Even a jellyfish will agree to that

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
beside being a racist prick,(edit - yeah i might be a prick) which im not, boyd crowder was a cool character on a tv show i liked. he was smart and cunning, hard to kill and had useful criminal insights for quotable quotes.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
beside being a racist prick,(edit - yeah i might be a prick) which im not, boyd crowder was a cool character on a tv show i liked. he was smart and cunning, hard to kill and had useful criminal insights for quotable quotes.

What show, Boyd?

unregistered190 is a cool name too, sounds like a rebel droid or something.

geneva_sativa

Heh Heh, funny you should ask Green_Squall

I liked BushDoc's comparison with the G13 Haze and peace negotiations,

plus a tribute to a pretty biddy of yesteryears.

Hope you bring yours to harvest, cheers !

B

bench warmer

The coach won't let me explain my username this time.. maybe another time.

redlaser

Veteran
I spent about four minutes thinking mine up. I wanted the name to have a color in it, and the beginning and ending letters to be the same. Also the second letter and the second to last letter to be the same.
And the third letter and the third to the last needed to be the same, kind of like a mirror effect with letters. redlaser was as far as I got, wasn't an issue that it was really two words.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spent about four minutes thinking mine up. I wanted the name to have a color in it, and the beginning and ending letters to be the same. Also the second letter and the second to last letter to be the same.
And the third letter and the third to the last needed to be the same, kind of like a mirror effect with letters. redlaser was as far as I got, wasn't an issue that it was really two words.

ha!!! exactly, picked mine the same way bro.......

:nono:

shithawk420

Veteran
I picked mine cause I'm a drunk trailer park supervisor who had too many drinky poos.

Nah,actually TPB is my favorite show and shithawk was my favorite scene from the movie.pretty clever I thought.
Lahey:I hope they don't shit on you Bubbles.
Bubbles:Shit on me,who?
Lahey:shithawks.BIG DIRTY SHITHAWKS!there coming Bubbles

ChinggisKhaan

I picked the traditional spelling of this man's name. I married a Mongolian so I thought it only fitting to spell the name properly.

kaochiu

Veteran
Japanese tv series from the 70's. The baddie was called Kao Chiu. Some years later I've tried google translator out of curiosity and it means "grilled chicken wings" in chinese. It could be worse, like choosing it for a tattoo.

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
I met Gentleman, a german reggae singer in 2007, and after a nice session with my Bubble Gum and Kiwi Skunk, he said to me:
"Your weed is nice, man, You should be called Nico Farmer and not Simply Nico".

Big up all