What's new

Does your username have any significance?

X

xavier7995

Nope, random name generator a good number of years ago. Kind of liked it so just kept using it.

WelderDan

Veteran
Mine is what was putting bread on the table at the time. I do tech support now, but that just doesn't have much of a ring to it.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm all outta rep. But I wanna give to everyone who posted so far. k+ This thread is super interesting. I like it....a lot.

B

bigganjabud

Mine is from a movie....Friday After Next. Terry Crews plays the part of an "OG" that just got home form prison. When Ice Cube and Mike Epps see him for the first time, Cube refers to him as "OG Triple OG" . So because of him saying OG twice, I came up with the name "DoubleTripleOG" .

Hahaha I remember asking you that in one of my first allowed private message (cracking the fuck up right now)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I received some beans and was looking at them while watching the news. Reporter or news anchors name was Lester something. And I had beans in my hand. Hence the handle. I know lame right..

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
A play on words?
inconceivable.gif

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beside being a racist prick,(edit - yeah i might be a prick) which im not, boyd crowder was a cool character on a tv show i liked. he was smart and cunning, hard to kill and had useful criminal insights for quotable quotes.

Yep, loved JUSTIFIED.

Mine...prefer drier bud than wet bud we used to get in the Netherlands.

brown_thumb

me nevver gits kunfyoozed... me kant git whut i alreddy haz

now eskyooz me cuz i gots plantz ta kill wif luvin attenshun

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There are inane posts that are missing that could contribute to confusion.

I would love for Gypsy to weigh in on this thread...

Gotta be a reason for that tag!

W

Water-

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”
― Bruce Lee

Green Squall

Thanks for all the responses. There's been so many times I've looked at someones screen name and just wondered "hmm, wonder what that means".