What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto's In The Backwoods

I will be watching this thread. I am awaiting auto seeds now. I will be growing outside as well. I have plenty of property. Yall probably cant guess where I am.. I too will be doing seed runs. In fact, thats the first thing I am going to do.:lurk:

I will be watching this thread. I am awaiting auto seeds now. I will be growing outside as well. I have plenty of property. Yall probably cant guess where I am.. I too will be doing seed runs. In fact, thats the first thing I am going to do.:lurk:

Just now getting on here...been awhile..will take pics next time im out...The DR are now at around 2 ft tall...3 weeks into flower:dance013:..will post again soon

Here are the 8 DR ladies..This is really a tuff outdoor auto...will post more pics later

Attachments

• DR.jpg
    DR.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 17

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
is that pure Diesel Ryder or the DR x BS you where playing with? Personally I found pure DR to be very unstable and full of variation, but it is 100% AF tho.

Stdane

Hey Tots,very impressive grow show man,I wonder about the MishMash,could be I missed it along the reading,but what's the genetics of this one????:tiphat:

Here are a few more pics ..Other auto plots...This last 1 had around 20 fem BS put in...All piss poor plants if u ask me..But maybe they'll take off..I pulled these 5 micro BS so i could put these baby's down..Ill take pics later was full sun so i couldnt get any good 1's really

Attachments

• Baby BS.jpg
    Baby BS.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DR2.jpg
    DR2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 13
  • BS.jpg
    BS.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 15
C

ChynaRyder

toker :wave:

absolutely jammin bro...those DRxBS just grabbed my attention for sure...whats the aroma to the bud? More BS or DR? Would be nice if the potency of the DR comes through on the large, sticky BS frame.

I will catch up with you soon, still got too much on the plate :tiphat:

toker :wave:

absolutely jammin bro...those DRxBS just grabbed my attention for sure...whats the aroma to the bud? More BS or DR? Would be nice if the potency of the DR comes through on the large, sticky BS frame.

I will catch up with you soon, still got too much on the plate :tiphat:

Whats up buddy?

Yea the DRxBS has gotten itself a permenant home on the farm forsure..It smells more like DR..It smells sweet like LR#2...The smoke is very nice...I had 1 i pulled 2 weeks ago...

Yes im hoping the DR potency comes thru on these ladies..It is killer smoke...I dont know why the BS are not getting as big as these..There mother's were giant's..Oh well

I know what u mean by got alot on ur plate..I have a few Non Af's also.Plus back to working 40 hrs a week..in these hot ass temps and high humidity.So we good bro..

Crack them dang DRx BS that u have...Maybe they will do good for u as well..

Ok here is a few shot's from this am...

pics 1 and 2..8 DRxBS

pic 3..7 DRxBS

last pic ..12 BS ladies

mite have another 1 or 2 sumwhere out there:laughing:

Its been 1 hell of a JOB. With no rain for a month.but maybe its gunna pay off..with plenty of smoke for me:laughing:...

Just dropped a few(40) Mish Mash beans:thank you: bro

Attachments

• 000_0011.jpg
    000_0011.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 000_0010.jpg
    000_0010.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 16
  • 000_0008.jpg
    000_0008.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 14
  • 000_0007.jpg
    000_0007.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 11
Cheers!

I will today...gotta pot up about 30 girls to go out today, and these will be the next wave :thank you:

Awsume bro..I got a new plot of BS down this am..34 micro ladies My AF Outdoor SOG..maybe will get a joint or 2...Keep it green bro:dance013:...

The pic was taking after i put the 15 new fem beside the 19 i planted 2 days ago...They just got a nice rain so maybe:jump:

Attachments

• 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 14
is that pure Diesel Ryder or the DR x BS you where playing with? Personally I found pure DR to be very unstable and full of variation, but it is 100% AF tho.

Bro here is the Q...They were just transplanted 10 days ago...I will get more pics of other's later..
These are the Diesel X Q and the BH x Q...what u think? only getting 6 hrs sun a day..

I dont want big plants like i had last yr...So i started these late..There 2 months old now:thank you: bro

That is 2 ft wire around them..Damn rabbits will eat as high as they can reach if i dont use this...

Attachments

• 000_0014.jpg
    000_0014.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 000_0009.jpg
    000_0009.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 10
4x4' plot with 16 BS ladies at 9 weeks..They smell so sweet and look great also, Just not very big..Oh well what do u do? i say smoke it..lol

Its raining now:jump:

Attachments

• 000_0016.jpg
    000_0016.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 12
Hey everyone, i know i havnt been keeping the post updated very much..But like everyone..Just been so busy, with work, life and well Growing:jump:..

Here are a few DRxBS i chopped 2 days ago..7 plants..Rite around 4 oz...Not bad, but yes cudda been better maybe..With temps around 100 for 3 weeks and no rain for a month..They did ok..Watered them every 5-7 days..Organic ferts mix in dirt and Earth Juice Bloom used during flower..Thats it..

Harvest at day 62..Had a few spots of mold..But trichs were creamy white, with dash of amber...

Only got around 7 hrs of sunlight a day..But thats the best i can do

Total cost,for plot around $30....:dance013: works for me:)

8 more DR x BS ladies were put in there place this am...

BTW this smoke is smooth , taste great, and will leave u Stupid..Nice smoke report huh?..lol

SMELL IS VERY STRONG...

Attachments

• DR b4 chop.jpg
    DR b4 chop.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DR3.jpg
    DR3.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DR closeup.jpg
    DR closeup.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 14
  • DR bucket.jpg
    DR bucket.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 14
5 more DRx BS that were chopped this am..Had a little more mold..But were in thicker area..

Those are 4 PPP's behind them, they got late start but kinda glad since they growing so fast:)

Attachments

• DR..PPP.jpg
    DR..PPP.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DR PPP 2.jpg
    DR PPP 2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Latest posts