126 KB · Views: 13
  • 102_0084.jpg
    102_0084.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 12

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're looking pretty nice and ripe man!
LR2 so fast for it's size!
Keep up the good work bud

P.S I've been meaning to shoot you a PM, will do it soon.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Royaltea

Royaltea

The trees are super nice. Im inspired,, that tea you made looks like swamp city! good job getting primordial on that Gang` :tree:

The trees are super nice. Im inspired,, that tea you made looks like swamp city! good job getting primordial on that Gang` :tree:

ty skullz..i will never use anything but tea..yes it looks like nasty swamp water..

Im ready to brew sum 35 gallon run's out in the bush this spring:), but we will play around inside till then i guess

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
GREAT PICS DUDE!! :woohoo:

Im going to make the Organic Thread TONIGHT! look for it I would love to have you add some info in it about the helpfull uses of TEA, you have more then equal proof that it is the way to produce the best quality of smoke.

SGS

Sandnut

Wow very impressive thread man, somehow i've missed this one:chin:

Im wondering how one should plan the transplanting to outdoors after vegging the autos indoors untill you can tell the sex. I mean, If they are in 14h light indoors (out of the 20/4)then are planted outside and recieve another 12h light would they get stunted or just get used to the new rythm of light?

ps those Lr#2's YOU got are DENSE, I might just try them out! everything else i've seen of them hasnt really been that impressive tbh!

GREAT PICS DUDE!! :woohoo:

Im going to make the Organic Thread TONIGHT! look for it I would love to have you add some info in it about the helpfull uses of TEA, you have more then equal proof that it is the way to produce the best quality of smoke.

SGS

SGS thanks for dropping in glad i grabbed ur attention here..I will be more then happy to add any info that i can..peace bro

Wow very impressive thread man, somehow i've missed this one:chin:

Im wondering how one should plan the transplanting to outdoors after vegging the autos indoors untill you can tell the sex. I mean, If they are in 14h light indoors (out of the 20/4)then are planted outside and recieve another 12h light would they get stunted or just get used to the new rythm of light?

ps those Lr#2's YOU got are DENSE, I might just try them out! everything else i've seen of them hasnt really been that impressive tbh!

Hello bro thanks for droppin in...i did around 200 auto fem's OD last yr plots of 8-24 plants..i ran them 24 hrs inside under 400 hps till around 10 days old..

Then put them outside 3-8 hrs a day, then back in under 400 rest of 24/0, till sex to harden them off..

i dont know ur setup, but if u dont let them dryout after transplant u shud be good on not stuntn them...

hope this helps

P.s i wudnt waste high $ on buying FEM LR 2 beans..I have never orderd any from anywhere and NEVER wud...

Sandnut

Hello bro thanks for droppin in...i did around 200 auto fem's OD last yr plots of 8-24 plants..i ran them 24 hrs inside under 400 hps till around 10 days old..

Then put them outside 3-8 hrs a day, then back in under 400 rest of 24/0, till sex to harden them off..

i dont know ur setup, but if u dont let them dryout after transplant u shud be good on not stuntn them...

hope this helps

P.s i wudnt waste high $ on buying FEM LR 2 beans..I have never orderd any from anywhere and NEVER wud...

thx for very quick response man... I've ordered a 400w hps cooltube, tent , nutes and some other stuff for my seedrun but apperently the tent wasnt in stock so im gonna have to wait another 3weeks for them to get the next delivery from the factory, gonna have to start with my crappy Cfl's meanwhile... pff:wallbash:

Nah man i stay the f*ck away from fem seeds unless id make them myself. Prolly just gonna make normal ones this run too much hussle at once cuz im gonna make some crosses too.

Hopefully I'll find a good spot where i dont need to hulk loads of soil, hard to find here abouts if its gonna be at a safe spot!

What yields are you pushing on those Lr#2's? as I mentioned most of the grows i've seen them in they yielded crap compared to the top notch, but those look HARD!:tiphat:

thx for very quick response man... I've ordered a 400w hps cooltube, tent , nutes and some other stuff for my seedrun but apperently the tent wasnt in stock so im gonna have to wait another 3weeks for them to get the next delivery from the factory, gonna have to start with my crappy Cfl's meanwhile... pff:wallbash:

Nah man i stay the f*ck away from fem seeds unless id make them myself. Prolly just gonna make normal ones this run too much hussle at once cuz im gonna make some crosses too.

Hopefully I'll find a good spot where i dont need to hulk loads of soil, hard to find here abouts if its gonna be at a safe spot!

What yields are you pushing on those Lr#2's? as I mentioned most of the grows i've seen them in they yielded crap compared to the top notch, but those look HARD!:tiphat:

bro i am only getting around 1 oz average inside...say 15-35 grams off each. but 16 plants in a 4x4 under 600 hps.

IMO this is a weak run and buds are not as big n hard as last time, but some folks say i complain no matter what..lol

Bro what kind of plots are u planning to do outside? what kind of native soil u workin with?

What strains are u making seeds of? i wudnt wait 3 wks on a tent i wud make my own, but i dont know ur setup and all....a tent for auto's is VERY easy to make

Sandnut

bro i am only getting around 1 oz average inside...say 15-35 grams off each. but 16 plants in a 4x4 under 600 hps.

IMO this is a weak run and buds are not as big n hard as last time, but some folks say i complain no matter what..lol

Bro what kind of plots are u planning to do outside? what kind of native soil u workin with?

What strains are u making seeds of? i wudnt wait 3 wks on a tent i wud make my own, but i dont know ur setup and all....a tent for auto's is VERY easy to make

ahh ...that's decent , but they seemed to be packing more weight, nonetheless it beats any lr#2's I've seen in a long while on one of ur "bad" runs on top of that ; )

The thing is, its very rocky here, mostly a very thin layer of soil ontop of the rocky ground, and at the spots where the good and deep soil is with a good ph its FULL of snails,apperently its the type of "forest" they thrive in, even with treaments against it and whatever theres to buy for it its a big problem, last year i just hulked roughly 1500L of soil for the guerilla spot of 200 NON autos, was a biiitch, but didnt have to worry about snails or deers or none of that,,, seasons are short here so mold is a problem towards the chop time, so im going all autos this season.. hopefully i'll find a good spot i'll have to check google earth abit and check the places irl one after the other :)

Im going with Onyx and NYLD sofar, i'd love to trough in some s60 and maybe mi5, well see.. anything that yields and packs a punch is intresting tbh, makes it hard to choose lol.

Making your own grow tent is a great idea, i was actually looking into that but for some weird reason the pvc pipes are insanely expensive here, maybe you had something different in mind for it?

ahh ...that's decent , but they seemed to be packing more weight, nonetheless it beats any lr#2's I've seen in a long while on one of ur "bad" runs on top of that ; )

The thing is, its very rocky here, mostly a very thin layer of soil ontop of the rocky ground, and at the spots where the good and deep soil is with a good ph its FULL of snails,apperently its the type of "forest" they thrive in, even with treaments against it and whatever theres to buy for it its a big problem, last year i just hulked roughly 1500L of soil for the guerilla spot of 200 NON autos, was a biiitch, but didnt have to worry about snails or deers or none of that,,, seasons are short here so mold is a problem towards the chop time, so im going all autos this season.. hopefully i'll find a good spot i'll have to check google earth abit and check the places irl one after the other :)

Im going with Onyx and NYLD sofar, i'd love to trough in some s60 and maybe mi5, well see.. anything that yields and packs a punch is intresting tbh, makes it hard to choose lol.

Making your own grow tent is a great idea, i was actually looking into that but for some weird reason the pvc pipes are insanely expensive here, maybe you had something different in mind for it?
Bro im thinking u shud just use 5 gallon buckets outside if u can or homemade smart pots/plots,to save u from diggin anything..maybe we shud go ahead and spark an OD auto thread for the one's of us that get outside the box.... ill shoot u a pm:tiphat:

Bro im thinking u shud just use 5 gallon buckets outside if u can or homemade smart pots/plots,to save u from diggin anything..maybe we shud go ahead and spark an OD auto thread for the one's of us that get outside the box.... ill shoot u a pm:tiphat:
yeah thats wuts up but those thread turn into a strain repping fest some beans are not aloud to be talked bout.also it turn into a newb and and worse of all a troll fest.:tiphat:peace

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran

The thing is, its very rocky here, mostly a very thin layer of soil ontop of the rocky ground, and at the spots where the good and deep soil is with a good ph its FULL of snails,apperently its the type of "forest" they thrive in, even with treaments against it and whatever theres to buy for it its a big problem,

Have you tried bordeaux mix? Its a lime/copper sulfate fungicide. I used to use it as a last ditch organic fungicide when I had my market garden.

This stuff sticks to plants like plaster. I would NOT spray anything I wanted to smoke, but a barrier sprayed around your plants should keep all the snails and slugs away.

Its pretty cheap, too.