What's new

Auto's In The Backwoods

Today isnt much better..No sunshine...Thanks for dropping by ..Maybe it will shine some soon..Alot of rain has came down in last 24 hrs...

You must be in the GA/SC area. Been plentiful sun in downslope areas of nc. Got lil over 1/2 inch today first in a couple days. This weather pattern sucks.

Got to give you a comment on your plants. Looking good... up for a game of beer pong? But hopefully you will have a good m/f ratio.

You must be in the GA/SC area. Been plentiful sun in downslope areas of nc. Got lil over 1/2 inch today first in a couple days. This weather pattern sucks.

Got to give you a comment on your plants. Looking good... up for a game of beer pong? But hopefully you will have a good m/f ratio.

Im sumwhere around there..More rain yesterday..Sun is finally out:jump:... there just waiting to sex:)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
when ya'll get tired of the rain, send it up to the left a state or two. my yard is so dry that the moss is dying, & the rocks are starting to shrivel up... :violin:

Love to watch them grow!

Same here man..I been very busy..havnt had time to take pics while im out..Here are a few

This MM is KILLUR... Chyna was rite..I cant wait to smoke after cure...:thank you:

Also its been in high 90's and these auto's are taking it well..

hERE ARE A FEW PICS B4 CHOP 2 DAYS AGO..i JUST SMOKED SOME:dance013:...

I have 9 BS fem that are in last pic with 2 small MM..Big MM girl is bred :artist: and waiting a few more days for beans to ripe...

Attachments

• mish.jpg
    mish.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 17
  • mm2.jpg
    mm2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Baby BS.jpg
    Baby BS.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 13
Oh and lets not forget the Blue Streak beans we made..The little 1's are same as these...These still have 2 weeks or so..They are seedless with LONG white hairs:jump: and trich's all over...:dance013:

Attachments

• Blue St.jpg
    Blue St.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 15
  • BS 2.jpg
    BS 2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 16

ronbo51

Veteran
Another southern boy here. After two indoor runs with a short stuff mix I am close to harvest on my first outdoor auto adventure. I have to say that the autos are everything I wanted them to be. Here it is mid June and I am looking at bud nearly harvestable. When i first started my auto education I figured these little babes would be great guerrilla style and they exceed my expectation. As far as stealth goes they cannot be beat. It is so easy to weave the autos in with the environment. I would challenge anyone standing within 5 feet of my plants to find them. They don't smell much unless you fuck with them. Staggering the grows provides a continuous harvest, and if something goes wrong you can still recover. I will be planting autos all summer until maybe October. A shoplight and some beer cups for 3 or 4 weeks gets them started. No muss, no fuss. I will never grow long season plants again unless Virginia goes legal. Autos rock.

looking good man!!! cant wait to see some trimmed bud shots! wheres the smoke report!!! haha

Thanks Man...Ill try and get some..I leave most little leaves on buds..Anything that has trich's gets smoked, pretty much..

IDK about a smoke report..I know the J i smoke last nite had me very body high:dance013:, and kinda lost n spacey for a little while..And sour 60 was nice this am b4 the morning work....Ill try and do 1 after it dries and cures a little more..

Im looking for the 2-3 oz like the BS mother's hade:)..But any is better then none..They were indoor monster's:laughing:

Another southern boy here. After two indoor runs with a short stuff mix I am close to harvest on my first outdoor auto adventure. I have to say that the autos are everything I wanted them to be. Here it is mid June and I am looking at bud nearly harvestable. When i first started my auto education I figured these little babes would be great guerrilla style and they exceed my expectation. As far as stealth goes they cannot be beat. It is so easy to weave the autos in with the environment. I would challenge anyone standing within 5 feet of my plants to find them. They don't smell much unless you fuck with them. Staggering the grows provides a continuous harvest, and if something goes wrong you can still recover. I will be planting autos all summer until maybe October. A shoplight and some beer cups for 3 or 4 weeks gets them started. No muss, no fuss. I will never grow long season plants again unless Virginia goes legal. Autos rock.

Hey ronbo..Thanks for dropping by..

I couldnt agree with u more..These little things are loving our weather..Been 90's all week with nice rains in afternoon...:jump: for the sky they are...

I havnt harvested, but a few auto's outside..This is my 1st yr doing them out, and only did 2 run's ..where i made beans:artist:..

Yes i cant beleive ive got bud to smoke b4 July 4..Its soo nice:)..I cant say im going auto's all the way..Cause i smoke ALOT..But yes they are the ticket to stealth growing, no other way...

So a few non af's have to be done as well...

Good luck with ur auto's..Post some pics here if u want...

Here is 8 DR Females that got put into there new homes this am...Day 20 they finally show'd last nite...Its a 2x2 plot with 1 bag fafard 3b..Then added some POM F&F...Mulched, with leaves& 7 dust , then water'd in..Check 2-3 days later..Then every 5-6 days..Unless it rain's...

They are doing nice so far...Time will tell

Attachments

• 100_1306 (2).jpg
    100_1306 (2).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_1308 (2).jpg
    100_1308 (2).jpg
    151 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_1304 (2).jpg
    100_1304 (2).jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1301 (2).jpg
    100_1301 (2).jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 15
Ok here is small Sour 60..Maybe 7 grms...IDK, dont have scales..

Nice smoke..Oh and it has sour mash beans as well..Accidently crossed MM and S60..So sour mash ill call it..NOway it can be bad..

Other pic is last of DR waiting to be sex'd..They wanna hit the dirt so bad...Maybe soon:dance013:

Attachments

• 100_1282 (2).jpg
    100_1282 (2).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1291 (2).jpg
    100_1291 (2).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_1309 (2).jpg
    100_1309 (2).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 11

rocket high

Veteran
looking good toker of the south plenty going on here huh DR's are looking great how long did they take ?

looking good toker of the south plenty going on here huh DR's are looking great how long did they take ?

Thanks rocket..Yea we got a few going around..

The Sour 60 took like 56 days..that 1 anyways..Has about 80 nice fat seeds.. sour 60 x MM should be fun :thank you: C RYDER....

The DR are jamming..If it smokes like the mother's..I so cant wait:)..There taking DAYS to show sex....maybe tonight....

rocket high

Veteran
mine's are all fem's so no pollen chucking this year lol will next year tho :)

56 days thats pretty quick .... there's that many auto's now it's hard to choose what ones to grow ..ive seen loads of nice one's on here ..DECISIONS, DECISIONS :)

mine's are all fem's so no pollen chucking this year lol will next year tho :)

56 days thats pretty quick .... there's that many auto's now it's hard to choose what ones to grow ..ive seen loads of nice one's on here ..DECISIONS, DECISIONS :)

Yes make u some beans this yr for next outdoor season..fill the HILLS with auto's...

There are so many auto's yes..many good and bad i guess...goodluck to u:tiphat:

56 days yea..cause i was out of smoke.:laughing:.but trich's were cloudy...

rocket high

Veteran
cool toker of the south .. ive updated my thread with better pics ...the girl's look happy now
so am happy ..more auto's next year for sure ...i'll spread them every where ;)

..2nd and 3rd pics Mish Mash came down today:dance013:..LOADED with fat ripe beans:jump:..

This plant can handle the temp's of the south forsure..

1st pic is 2 Blue streak day 61..maybe done in 7-10 days..They fatting up nice..

And last is DR ladies that were planted 6 days ago...

Will post more later...Been so busy, like alot of other's playing outside:)

Attachments

• mish mash chop.jpg
    mish mash chop.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 15
  • blue st...jpg
    blue st...jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 14
  • mish mash 2.jpg
    mish mash 2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DR.jpg
    DR.jpg