What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

161 watts easyryder grow in a pc

C

ChynaRyder

There really is not much to it. You need at least one male, preferably more than 1 but not absolutely necessary. Let the female develop to about the 4th- 5th week without being polinated by the male (remove the male flowers as they begin to open in preparation to shed pollen to keep him from knocking up the girl prematurely, as the male will be ready well before the female) and then when shes ready, either tap the branches of the open male flowers over the female, or blow on the male flowers with the female in the recieving cloud of pollen. Then you just grow her on as normal. Seed will be ripe in 3-5 weeks, and you will see the calyx's starting to split, with a dark brown, ripe seed inside.
You can collect and store the pollen as well, and use a small paint brush dipped in it to selectively pollinate certain buds on the girl, without pollinating the entire plant.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks oldnooby!nothing will stop me from sharing with all of you!
thanks too Chinaryder!!just the info I need
here are some pics from day 9 of my easy-ryder grow...almost like watching grass grow but it sure is fun!
does she look okay? there is nutes in already so I am just using filtered water which has been sitting for a few days..need a ph meter still
there is a hydro store now in town(still can't believe it!) so I can get some BudCandy and Bloom ferts soon
Thanks all

C

ChynaRyder

they look a little light green to me, but if ya already got nutes in the soil, ya gotta be careful adding any more. Looks like they could use some more N to me, though.

C

ChynaRyder

Just lookin at your pics again, and I do not see much perlite or vermiculite in your soil. Its ok, but just be careful with your watering, man. I always cut pre mixed potting soil with additional perlite for aeration, and vermiculite for aeration and nute retention :2cents:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey thanks for the input Chinaryder...
yeah, premade soil sucks..had no choice at the time..now that there is a hydro store in town,I can get some decent stuff...
I deliberately let the soil get very dry so thats why you can't see any perlite/verm...just soaked it so now you can see perlite/verm..of course pics will help but its lights out right now so later today...
Once again,thank you

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey everyone..
Does this plant look a little under coloured? meaning nute defieciency?
i want to flush this crappy soil so thats what I've done over the last 3 days..not to harm the plant, but to try to put in proper nutes..I can get all the Advanced line here in town so I don't have to wait for anything ordered online
Can anyone help?:wallbash:
Once again thanks

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey everyone...Its day 12 now and she's lookin much better..
I just soaked her with a better fert too..Growtek veg is the name of the fert
Any feedback would be great
Thanks all

C

ChynaRyder

Hey everyone...Its day 12 now and she's lookin much better..
I just soaked her with a better fert too..Growtek veg is the name of the fert
Any feedback would be great
Thanks all

Looks like yer on the right track now. Follow the schedule, its pretty much automatic man. Keep us posted.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks ChynaRyder!
Here are a few pics from day 17..she's getting bushier but no upwards growth yet..I read its in the 3rd week that it springs upward..Am I right??Hope so or I have one of the shortest on record!!
Thanks all, Merry Christmas and hope to hear from you all soon

Roortokeage

ehhh You should take a look at my easyryders I just grew. Yeah they can grow or stay small depending on the seeds you get, and the light you use. Plus how you take care of them. :gift:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks for popping by Roortokeage!Yours turned out pretty nice!

Mine has just started to get taller.I was feeding her yesterday and noticed HUGE root growth at the bottom of the planter! Crazy..I have aquarium gravel but the roots seemed to poke through all over.She is ready for a big spurt of grothw for sure. Noticed pistils today too..Its day 20 so thats right on schedule.I'll start with bloom feed as soon as the soil drys up..I have deliberately let the soil get bone dry so the roots get stronger and it seems to have worked..

Anyone know when I should lower her? She has been up high, close to the lights for 3 weeks almost.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks everyone:thanks:

hilbie

i think u should up your nitrogen for the next week and then feed it bloom nutes, it looks a little underfed for 17 days old.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks for stopping by hilbie!
I should have taken pics of it outside the pc case..my camera is crap I guess...Its the lights inside that make it look that way..Its as green as can be..i will take one with it outside first then maybe you are right..Thank you

Hope this pic is better...I was in a jam and had to buy miracle grow..I know...It already ahd ferts in it so my bud at the hydro store gave me some Botancal organic vitamins to use alongside till the miracle grow is flushed out..
Please let me know what you think:thanks:

algrow12

BC Chronic i just stoped in to say I to am growing in a pc case. I have ak47 and diesel going this time as a seed run.Plus a passion #1 that I wanted to get some seeds of. I have a 70 hps in mine heres a pic 7 weeks in the small one in the middle is also a ak/diesel im hitting with c/s to try to make fem seeds.I ordered a new case that will be here tomorrow.That I plan on doing dr green style with 8 plants at a time .So if you have any ? just ask.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey thanks Roortokeage..
None around so what should I get? There's a hydro store close with advanced nutes..I have all their bloom nutes..bud blood, carbo, iguana juice and big bud! Its only 1 plant but why not see what I can get out of it?!
So, can you let me know what kind I should get>
The guy at the hydro store was concerned that since miracle grow has nutes that he got me to try a vitamin supplement..maybe the doses are too small?
Thanks all

Roortokeage

Hey thanks Roortokeage..
None around so what should I get? There's a hydro store close with advanced nutes..I have all their bloom nutes..bud blood, carbo, iguana juice and big bud! Its only 1 plant but why not see what I can get out of it?!
So, can you let me know what kind I should get>
The guy at the hydro store was concerned that since miracle grow has nutes that he got me to try a vitamin supplement..maybe the doses are too small?
Thanks all

All I have tryed was Fox Farms Liquid Trio pack. So I dont know what other nutes. Some have tryed all diff stuff. You need N-P-K mix. ADV nutes is a good Comp. Get there Trio pack and start there. Those plants will boost up. So what is MG has nutes in it. So does alot of other soils. I use Fox Farms Ocean Forest. It is full of nutes. I dont have to feed the plants for the first 2 weeks from seedlings. It has enough.

You could also get some SuperThrive to help root developement and get those plants boosting up. :tree::window:

Latest posts

Latest posts