What's new

Super Lemon Haze= Dissapointment!

Skip

Veteran
Yeah, SLH is a great morning smoke! I had some really nice SLH buds that I started my day with. I hated finishing it up cause there was no more available...

Other strains I've found good in the morning or whenever your first toke of the day comes, Headband and Jack the Ripper.

And yes, if you've got a high tolerance, you won't feel the effects of SLH that much because it's more subtle. That's why it's a good first toke of the day. Start you off right!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Yeah, SLH is a great morning smoke! I had some really nice SLH buds that I started my day with. I hated finishing it up cause there was no more available...

Other strains I've found good in the morning or whenever your first toke of the day comes, Headband and Jack the Ripper.

And yes, if you've got a high tolerance, you won't feel the effects of SLH that much because it's more subtle. That's why it's a good first toke of the day. Start you off right!

Thats funny you mention that skip. Jack the ripper is one of my other keeper morning smokes! Ive only sampled headband once, so i cant really comment, but i could defenitely taste the sour in it when comparing to my ecsd. Good stuff for sure.

G

guest59452

GHS arent even that good anyway, they are like the wal-mart of seeds

Dorky

I have seen phenos all over the place. Have grown a killer 52 day pheno myself. Right now running a killer 9 week pheno. Also seen a bunch of crappy pheno's. GHS really should work more on this strain

northstate

ICMag Donor
I had three phenos out of a ten pack with one really killer lady that smelled strong of fresh squeezed lemon rinds and was frostier looking than the rest. It was my first exp. with GHS and I can say it was exactly as i thought, great smoke at a higher end price. The only strain of theirs i was really into honestly, a 10pack for $200 U.S. seems like a lot but now at least forty other folks got to run her and see if thats their "One" Keeping it goin' around. NS

northstate

ICMag Donor
CaptainT- That was when they first came out ( I first discovered them ) almost two years ago. It was a place in Canada that is spelled almost like homedepot. They are cheaper now.NS

Hazeo

Veteran
The SLH iss imho a very nice strain!
Not evey pheno iss burner, of course; but which strain can afford taht??? -thats quite rare...

The buzz of this strain is mainly psychedelic and not a body stoned. Taste is some kind of unique, and surprisingly lemonish; i like it quite much!

regards
Hazeo

DankSide

I see some talk of SSH anddd SLH - but those looking for that funky lemon flavor have you ever tried SSSDH? Found a lemon head pheno and a dumpster lemon pheno happily in one go.

Also to contribute, on the average I think this is one of the few strains worth taking a chance going GHS on. It's cheap enough and apparently seems to pop out at least 1 or 2 worth having. I think they could stand better chances if they axed half their stock and brought up 4-5 additional new amazing strains. I took a chance on their King's Kush (major disappointment), but heard good things about their exodus cheese, so I picked it up with fingers crossed!

Tarbosh

They gas this flavor up to the sky in Amsterdam... and to be honest, I found NOTHING in the greenhouse I liked... I went to just about every major coffeeshop in A-dam in '10 and the quality of Greenhouse was just bleh...

and they rave all about the cannabis cup winning... blasphemy

My Number 1 in A-Dam was NL5 x Skunk

Followed by several:

Sour D (with Ed at the 420 Cup)
Orig Cheese w a Local
Blueberry Haze from the Noon
LA Confidential from Dampkring

a handful of Londinium's strains at the cup were great...

Hempsmoke

Hey
i never grew any SLH myself but i smoked some when i was in amsterdam last summer and i got to say it really dissapointed me potency wise. The smell was kinda lemonish indeed, but i expected more from the SLH.
The Tangerine Dream from barneys was superior in every aspect to the SLH, and thats why im growin it right now :)

I gave $35 for 5 seeds of SLH 4 out of 5 where female all very much alike got like 2 ozs off each plant very worth my money

sprinkl

Veteran
I grew 2 in my last frow and 1 of them yielded the best indoor bud I've grown so far. Great appeal, leafless frosty nugs that stink of citrus silver haze, great flavor and heavy haze high I will grow this again!

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

600w slh 5 week... who says that the slh is dissapointment?:moon:

L

longearedfriend

They gas this flavor up to the sky in Amsterdam... and to be honest, I found NOTHING in the greenhouse I liked... I went to just about every major coffeeshop in A-dam in '10 and the quality of Greenhouse was just bleh...

and they rave all about the cannabis cup winning... blasphemy

you win the cup by paying $$$$

it's a marketing thing

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
you win the cup by paying $$$$

it's a marketing thing

GHS SLH has won the 420 Cup several times, not just the HTCC, that was not done by paying $$$, it was the winner in a blind test, for good reasons.

A Gram of SLH I bought last october at the HTCC for e16, put it in one joint, best smoke of the trip, 10/10 potency, great taste and just the best high, fucked up but very happy, sociable, really loved it.

Latest posts

Latest posts