What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apollo Mist by Reservoir Seeds...

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Apollo Mist by Reservoir Seeds...

Apollo 11 G4 x 1998 Pre-Sensi Kali Mist Mom

Reservoir seeds is synonymous with quality. It is also synonymous with high flying sativa's, and Apollo Mist is no exception to the rule. I have two phenotypes to report on, this report is on the first phenotype.
Like most sativas this plant likes to grow and grow fast! She has light green leaves that, when fed right, seem to reach up for the light. This plant is easily tamed for indoor gardens as long as light is intense and you aren't afraid of aggressive pruning and training techniques!! The stretch was 3x+. The budding structure more than made up for the stretch. Buds grew nice and big, with a density that was unexpected to say the least. A plant put in at 9 inches ended up at 3 feet and yeiled 3 ounces of bud in a two gallon container.

The best way I can describe Apollo Mist is "dancin herb". :dance: The reason I call it that is because it just makes you wanna dance! After a good session with Miss Apollo Mist, my mind is exilerated. You can't help but smile, because for some reason you know that "everyting is gonna be ire" One thing I noticed was that when I sat down to write my report I became SUPER STONED...I fumbled around with my pen and pad for a minute. I made a couple of squiggly lines and a couple of doodles, and realized that this wasn't going to work. So i got up to go catch a breath of fresh air, in hopes that it would spark some sort of inspiration. As soon as I stood up and started to move about, the smile came back over me. The dancin herb was back in town... The change was drastic and welcomed :)

After a brief jam session to some tunes I had on the ipod, I decided "enough playing around, time to get back to business!!" So I skipped back to my pen and paper and sat down to write about what I had discovered. Again, as soon as I sat, it was like a cloud came over me. I was stoned again!! This is the first report I was unable to write while smoking the strain I was reporting on :) That says something lol :yoinks:

The taste on this pheno is nothing to write home about. It has a tinge of fruity/skunky, but to say it is mild is an understatement. I would not describe the taste as good or bad, its just there. I really can't describe it other than to say it tastes like it smells. :joint:

Overall I would have to classify the high this pheno gave me as layered and upbeat. Other than getting you blasted beyond belief, I did not note any medicinal effects. I would recommend this strain for partiers, clubers, dancers, or anyone who wants to get down with a good groove. :) This is a good cross and Ed McMahon would give this 3.5 out of five stars on the star search meter :)

Last edited:
G

another super report!

sorry to hear it wasn't as knock-out as you may have wished :( but im sure its nice to 'have around' for those times when your in the mood for a light toke :kos: as they say (btw-who's they?:chin:), variety is the spice of life....... best wishes and green thumbs :)

be well

ps- how long have ya had the herb jarred up? I find, with certain sativas, that a long cure (im talking 3-9 months) is neccesary for full potential regarding pallete, and more importantly, potency:canabis:take care bud
ps2-i know they (they?:grrrrrrr:) say 6 mths is the longest you want to cure ganja, but i'll tell you what, some sativas do need some 6 months in the jar to knock yer socks off.

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
CaptainJack said:
ps- how long have ya had the herb jarred up? I find, with certain sativas, that a long cure (im talking 3-9 months) for full potential regarding pallete, and more importantly, potency:cannabis:take care bud

You know what CJ...there imight be something to that. The taste has picked up a bit with the cure(6 weeks and counting). I would consider this a semi-knockout. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice party weed. It is not fair to compare this to the diesel...it's not fair to compare anything to the diesel. :)

G

yer way too quick for my stoner-butt:biglaugh:

see my edits above, the ps2 is all i 'added'

i agree SD is some funky lovin.....can't wait to flower some out:canabis: been months since ive smoked any....way too long:biglaugh:

be well, i hope you can coerce some more punch out of her with the long-cure :)

take care

Last edited:
G

Sunnyside, I always wondered about Apollo Mist. You've given me the full experience in report form. Reporters like you are an asset to our comunity. I for one apreciate your efforts. I can't wait to read your next one, thanks!

G

Great report SS. You always seem to have something in various stages of flower. I am working on getting there. Won't be long now, I have to do it as I can afford it.

I have a Apollo's Trip that just went into 12/12 she looks just amazing, hope she turns out that nice.

Mo,:smoke:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
thanks fellas :) Keep your eyes peeled for the second phenotype...I will be posting that up in a day or two...all I will say is that it is a bit funkier ;) Be well

Bonzo

Veteran
Sunny my brotha, how do you allways have these unreal strains in flower or allready cured. (i dont expect you to answer that) I know its all about timing, which i just havent got the hang of yet, im tryin though. For now however i must live vicariously through your incredible talents.

im just blown away bro, it just dont get any better than what you got goin down.

speechless, more power to ya bro your an incredible inspiration to me.

peace bro, keep it up.

bonz :bat:

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
right on Sunny :woohoo: !!!

very nice grow and smoke report......the world could use a dancin' herb......ya mon!!

:wave: :ying: :wave:

J

JH151399-OG

does it make you want to dance like just move around or do you get in the mood to go to the club with a fine bitch and dance like you're in a bedroom?

I ask this because... "I don't see nothin' wroooooong... with a'lil bump 'n grind..."

I likes to dance like I'm gettin in that shit. Lol.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Nice report Sunny :wave:

Did you have a stout, shorter flowering pheno and a tall lanky one which took longer to finnish? Out of our 4 ladys we had one which finnished in (roughly) 60 whilst the other ones went to nearly 80 :yoinks: I like the longer flowering ones best :joint:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Alex-F said:
Nice report Sunny :wave:

Did you have a stout, shorter flowering pheno and a tall lanky one which took longer to finnish? Out of our 4 ladys we had one which finnished in (roughly) 60 whilst the other ones went to nearly 80 :yoinks: I like the longer flowering ones best :joint:

yes I did :) This report is on the big pheno, the shorter quicker pheno is the next report... :) The shorter pheno has a funky funky smell and yeilds much less. I am not sure on the smoke quite yet. I will let you know when I do :)

JH151399-OG said:
does it make you want to dance like just move around or do you get in the mood to go to the club with a fine bitch and dance like you're in a bedroom?

expanding on that, I would say it just makes you want to move :) I tend to smoke in a sitting position for the most part, and when I stand up to move about, the high changes...A smile rushes to my face, and I get an overwhelming sense of the happy feet. I'm not a dancer...AT ALL, I am a wallflower by nature, but not when I am smoking this phenotype.

G

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/5538s_creek44day-thumb.JPG

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/5538s_creek44day-thumb.JPG

ya gotta love that.
a certain complexity to the high,
that just makes it that much better of an experience..
hehe...its the little things that count:smoke:

Last edited:
dude, great report.

i love this type of high, and i really feel it quite alot with great genetics. no wonder marijuana is "addictive" when smoking it makes you feel this good!

foxygrower

Sunny, your Apollo Mist looks NOTHING like any of my 3 phenos. However I hope they smoke like yours! I love that weed that makes you just want to run around :woohoo: :woohoo: Would you say this plant is more Misty? Even my really stretchy phenos have super dense frosty buds. Tomorrow is week 7 for me so I will snap some pics. But PLEASE GET BUSY AND FINISH THIS REPORT!!!!!!! Cant wait to see that dank shit.

Peace,
FG

Wrecked

Nice report sunny i would also like to hear how your other pheno smoked? I have some f2 in the making as well. with the man with lots of colorful plants did you notice any color in yours? cant wait till i smoke some apollos mist in a few weeks.. PeAcE