What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I had that sideways pic issue. I turned my phone long ways instead of straight up and the pics are normal now.

Yes those are nice Crabgrass.....I'm taking in you may be in the ky Ohio region like myself??? I know all about security and yes those look hidden well. I've hidden a lot of stuff I can't really get to for pics....or have to visit after dark.

I've got 1 Super Cream Cookie fem thats from Panikz RealGorilla seeds. I've not been able to get a pic yet but I'll try to within the next wk.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a little Critical Sour from Female Seeds that into flowering. Pics from today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 10

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a pic of another Criticsl Sour.....it's huge, probably 6-7ft. It's kinda hard to see it was sunny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 10

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Outdoor cheap ass grow. I am not spending $s on this grow. Leftover pots, cheap potting soil, leftover hydroton & AN hydro nutes. I am lightly nuting once a week.

Now at Day 47. The taller plant is 28".

picture.php

tbd

PDX Dopesmoker

The plant on the left only gets water from below, plant on the right only gets water from above. Both are the same strain, both seeds were off the same mother, they both get the same sunlight and are in the same mix of dirt and they both sprouted on the same day.
f4y2lUA.jpg

caliprop215

Veteran
The plant on the left only gets water from below, plant on the right only gets water from above. Both are the same strain, both seeds were off the same mother, they both get the same sunlight and are in the same mix of dirt and they both sprouted on the same day.
View Image

Good comparison but really we dont get real results with seeds. The dif in phenos is crazy. If this was a clone comparison i would start watering from the bottom some how

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Good comparison but really we dont get real results with seeds. The dif in phenos is crazy. If this was a clone comparison i would start watering from the bottom some how

Yea doing 20yrs of indoor growing....a lot of seed grows and different strains theres always huge differences from seed.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Nice....your probably not very far from harvest right???

Good question. This is my 1st auto attempt. CKS says 8 wks flower. They started flowering around 28 days. I am seeing some other grows out to 70 - 80 days on this one, so I am watching them. I haven't scoped the trichs yet but in my mind, they still have some bulking up to do.

tbd

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I just took a close-up . . . they are frosting up nicely but the pistils are still white. I will scope them tomorrow.

picture.php

tbd

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I know one thing.....I'm gonna have to do some stakin'. And stake up the ones that's already staked a little better. With all the growth from flowering my paths are getting smaller even time=growing good.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seed generally has a of variability except for true breeding or inbred lines. In those lines, plants have more uniformity, but vary a little.

WVkindbud-- Critical Sours look healthy. Crystal limit sure is branchy! Nice job pulling off a late planted garden. The hard work is going to be worth it. Just remember, the medicine is going to relieve your pain! Plots look like they've got some good momentum even with the late start! The abundant rain will make these plants move.

Be sure to get your staking done! Some of those storms can be mean and toss the plants around wet. I usually just pile soil around the base and its good enough to hold them up. With the week stemmed big betsy plant that broke in two, there wasn't much I could do to keep it from breaking I think. I staked one plant because it was leaning after I broke up the soil for top dress feeding. All the soil piled around it was broken up. Be careful the way you stake. One of the 2 main branches caught the y-shaped stake and got ripped off during the storm.

Thanks for sharing guys!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dankwolf- Looking sharp there! Great work, my friend! Thanks for sharing! There's a lot to trim on those plants! They're super healthy! Looking forward to watching the orchard bear fruit! Get that trellising done! Praying for quiet weather the next couple months! :smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yeah it's definitely time for me to stake my plants up better. And yes I think I'm gonna come out ok. Some of the first plants I started....the Cristal Limits are pretty big. Now just gotta do maintenance til harvest.....I've tried to shake some of the water/rain off them before dark and keep up with fungicide spray. Thanks alot and welcome all the newer guys.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got a newer phone that's got bigger screen and alot of stuff it's gonna take awhile to get used to. I'm still gonna have to use my iPhone 4 on some stuff.....I was just getting used to it lol. But the old iPhone 4 I can't download. And back when I was guerilla planting a few mths ago I got caught out in a huge/heavy down pour and messed up the volume. I guess tinkering around some and I'll see what options I have.... and can figure out how to use LoL