What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Priceless....

Trich_Tyson

Here's what I got from that seed pop back in Jan.
Bodhi stuff
Prayer Tower 1
picture.php

Prayer Tower 2
picture.php

SSDD 1
picture.php

SSDD 2
picture.php

SSDD 3 (i think it's a chick.. I'll scope "her" out later - more xplanting to do)
picture.php

Trich_Tyson

Got 16 chems potted up. If the lockout gods are on my side, I'll get em flipped in 2 weeks.. will narrow down to 12 if i gotta.

The chems..

Corey Stardawg
picture.php

Guava Stardawg
picture.php

B1GWYRM chem
picture.php

Mystery Chem
picture.php

Group in the veg tent. Chems in back, seeds up front..
The chems will be flowered in the big flower area, this tent will flower the seed plants, and as soon as i deep clean the basement, I'll host veggers down there.
picture.php

Trich_Tyson

Yep.. Got 3 or 4 P1 in flower. Flipped em maybe 6 days ago. They suffered MAJOR lockout when i transplanted, and didn't have too much time to rebound. They're out of the woods, and will hopefully only look better from here.

up front is P1. the P1's took the biggest hit during lockout
picture.php

Back rightish is a mango nigerian, there are some schroms sprinkled around with the P1's, and there are 2 weird jimmy's in the middle (ssh x lemon thai).

Americangrower

Veteran
So how was the diesel (daywrecker/headband) and the AJ smoke? I have the AJ at like 50 days right now along with Loompa's Underdog OG at the same day.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That whole line is a bit of a PITA to grow. Chem / Sour / Chem / Haze - that'll have that effect. Funny things is, even when grown poorly, those cuts perform better than 80% of the cuts circulating. Grown properly, they smash. :lurk:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Trich_Tyson

So how was the diesel (daywrecker/headband) and the AJ smoke? I have the AJ at like 50 days right now along with Loompa's Underdog OG at the same day.

I love both. They are my two faves for sure. They are both incredibly diesel/fuelly chem, and very similar. The AJ just has an extra layer to it.. a non specific sour blanket.. citric, but not notably, lemon, orange, or grapefruit for example.. just sour funk.
It's worth noting that this cut of "underdog" is not loompas headband.
I am trying to get myself to call it original diesel to avoid any confusion.

It is chem x mss/NL and is parent to AJ.. hence the similarities.

But yeah man they are both excellent smoke. Original diesel is a crowd pleaser, while I am partial to AJ. Your gunna love it if you have what i have.

--

Frank,
aside from the lockout which was all user error - overly wet coco.. she had been pretty easy going. I just can't wait to get a taste.

Rob, thanks for tuning in!

Don't wanna end off with that gummy last pic, so i grabbed a couple shots of newer growth lol

P1
picture.php

Schrom
picture.php

Weird Jimmy
picture.php

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
gonna subarrooo to this, your dirry diaper description always makes me laugh. Got some Headbangers and SSDD's going this run too.

Trich_Tyson

Thanks for coming thru to hang gents and FAM.

lol paulie.. i stand by that description, though i've learned to use more weed related verbiage since working with some of the elites lol. But thats still my best description of sour.

Latest posts

Latest posts