What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabiogen and ACE appreciation Thread

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
I have been meaning to create this thread for a while now but never seem to find the time, so we'll just have to build it as we go...

I am very grateful that we have our spanish brothers around to supply us with some of the rarest and finest genetics the world has to offer :) i really appreciate what they are doing and i know a lot of others do so as well, it's sometimes just a little hard to see among the hype of the newest "must-have" polyhybrid.

And this is what this thread is for! fuck the hype and grow something REALLY special!

I appreciate CBG and ACE genetics!

Oaxaca x Punto Rojo by Charlie:

picture.php

Purple Haze x Panama by Dubi:

picture.php

Also big ups to Delicatessen seeds and the Underground Seeds Collective! Keep up the good work!

Please share the gems you found from CBG and ACE genetics in this thread!
good vibes

Gert Lush

Veteran
How did you find the Zamaldelica, wingdings?
I've got a whole bunch of the seeds I keep meaning to plant, but so far have been distracted by other projects. With any luck, maybe 2015 will see them go in...

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Right on Bob Green, waveguide and Gert Lush :)

wingdings: great plants, thank you for sharing your pics! That mextiza looks nice, can't wait to pop the pack i have in the fridge... the zamaldelica looks super tasty, is it as psychedelic as advertised? (i loved the zamal x nevils haze we grew, true acidweed)

Here's some Destroyer:

picture.php

picture.php

And Panama:

picture.php

picture.php

good vibes

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Thanks for weighing in BoldAsLove! You grow beautiful plants :) This one:

looks so incredibly good, if it smokes even half as good as it looks it will still be world class smoke!

How did you like the SM? What kind of aromas are you getting from her? She looks quite Colombian Gold dominant, not a lot PCK in her it seems... I was very happy to read that pure colombian gold will be available again from USC!

Here's some Panama x Deep Chunk (Plant was grown by Jardi, pictures taken by me)

picture.php

picture.php

And Delicatessen Seeds Reina Madre (Queen Mother)

picture.php

picture.php

Have a nice day everyone!

good vibes

MostlyMe

Veteran
I absolutely HATE Ace and Cannabiogen. They have so much I want to grow - basically everything they have - but I can't due to space restrictions. So I spend a lot of time on their websites or reading grow journals, agonizing about whether I should or shouldn't order this strain or that anyway. It's pathetic :D

bluhazy

Cannabiogen genetics are just a life saver for me , great smells and taste and very potent stuff so far

picture.php

mextiza , oaxcan 79 pheno , 8/9 weeks of flo

picture.php

mextiza bud

picture.php

freaky thai pheno , destroyer , 15/16 weeks of flo

picture.php

freaky thai pheno , destroyer

picture.php

freaky thai pheno , destroyer

Popping soon panama and nepjam as well

Peace BH

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't say I've grown any of their strains but I'm so happy that they are bringing Colombian (and other exotics) to the finest growers in the world! Respect!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i liked bangi haze a lot.. golden tiger was ok, panama/dc didnt germ, but i have peyotes in the fridge.. high quality seeds fo different genetic than ssh, skunk, ogk etc..

great genetic material for hobby crosses:biggrin:

chemsour7 x bangi haze

picture.php

dchazeF2 x golden tiger

picture.php

i [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]apprecia[/FONT]te a lot :biggrin: i enjoyed a lot..

rolandomota

Veteran
Yes these guys are great. I tried buying purple haze females from a dishonest new spanish company and i got ripped off but luis of ace seeds came to the rescue. Usa orders all day. Charlie is a great dude also i have yet to do bussines with him but i will definitely get the limited editions and pck destroyer and panama.
Malawi y mangobiche son mis plantas de este ano. Semilla a lo pendejo en mangobiche y plantas grandes de afuera de malawi. Despues hago las purple hazes. Ahorita quiero la maxima potencia y peso. Gracias amigos son extraordinarios.