What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mowood3479

Veteran
Or because hes a criminal grifter (he has been one his whole life) who became president to shield himself from prosecution. Then abused the power of his office to personally enrich himself and his family at taxpayers expense.

Let's not forget the 25+ sexual assault allegations. One of them with E Jean Carrol is in court right now asking for his DNA which be refuses to give (cuz he's innocent, right?) And both NY investigations by Vance and NYC AG Letitia James.

And the $400,000,000+ he owes in the next 4 years.

It's probably easier to keep your tongue securely in Trump ass and chirp "radical left" like a common parrot.

Ummm.. I don’t appreciate the personal attack.
We can go back down that road if you’d like.
I was just speculating as to trumps motives. I’m sorry You found my speculation so upsetting you felt the need to personally attack me.
It’s sad really

spadedNfaded

Veteran

I refuse to believe Judge Jeanine is an actual person and not a character she plays. She's usually drunk, but some nights she's so fuckin wasted it's amazing she can sit up straight. She'd be funny if she wasn't so sad

Btw, when you lost Maria, Dobbs and Jeanine - it's game over.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Ummm.. I don’t appreciate the personal attack.
We can go back down that road if you’d like.
I was just speculating as to trumps motives. I’m sorry You found my speculation so upsetting you felt the need to personally attack me.
It’s sad really

Yes, spew nonsense then play the victim. Classic bad faith debating. You used "radical left" to describe career prosecutors and our intelligence agencies. Common parrots are beautiful animals, they just repeat what they hear ad nauseum. That's what you're doing.

Post up some pics of your current cannabis grow so we can continue to take you seriously on a cannabis forum.

mowood3479

Veteran
Someone on here has been snorting their Ritalin the last few days. Bit of Moturbo posting. lol

Another personal attack
So I’m guessing because mr fish stick hasn’t stepped in that this type of dynamic is acceptable again?
Btw
The only drug I do is cannabis...

I do post a lot ur welcome to put me on ignore.. I don’t want to offend ur delicate sensibilities

Absolem

Another personal attack
So I’m guessing because mr fish stick hasn’t stepped in that this type of dynamic is acceptable again?
Btw
The only drug I do is cannabis...

I do post a lot ur welcome to put me on ignore.. I don’t want to offend ur delicate sensibilities

You are like a flat earther on a science forum thinking they are dropping knowledge bombs.

mowood3479

Veteran
Yes, spew nonsense then play the victim. Classic bad faith debating. You used "radical left" to describe career prosecutors and our intelligence agencies. Common parrots are beautiful animals, they just repeat what they hear ad nauseum. That's what you're doing.

Post up some pics of your current cannabis grow so we can continue to take you seriously on a cannabis forum.

How about no thanks.
And telling a member they have their tongue in an old mans asshole is kind of personal.

Saying the radical left is out to get trump is hardly comparable.
(Who is debating in good faith again?)

mowood3479

Veteran
You are like a flat earther on a science forum thinking they are dropping knowledge bombs.

Whatever u say bro, stay mad
I’ll keep critiquing y’all’s posts for the hogwash they usually are.. although I admit from time to time, I’ll agree with one of you here and there...
(Except for the ones I have on ignore)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
EplClIfVQAUF5xs

https://twitter.com/Bill_Binney/sta...on-votes-eligible-voters-voted-2020-election/

WaPo-2020-Voter-Turnout-600x332.jpg

mowood3479

Veteran
Says the turbo poster.

I’m not mad at all good buddy, just typing thoughts as I have them... feel free to put me on ignore if it is too much to bear.
As far as being upset...
I’m not the one accusing members of illicit drug use in an attempt to slander them...
So idk if u have a leg to stand on here.

Absolem

Just one MI county hand recount shows the massive fraud in vote tallys. Screw paperless voting. I have a hard time understanding why liberals want crooked voting. So short sighted, just to satisfy their programming that the orange man is bad.

https://protrumpnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/antirim-county-handcount-results-1536x1111.jpg

Take it to court if you think you found gold. If you haven't noticed the GOP gave up on this a week ago.

Keep trying champ. One of your darts might hit.

mowood3479

Veteran
gotta love the source he used "protrumpnews, lol...no doubt a font of integrity! :D

U think cnn (or any other msm outlet) would tell you real info if it was damaging to Biden?

How did that work out with the hunter Biden story that wasn’t fit for print (until after the election)... all the cia talking heads claimed it was Russian mis info.

Turns out the guy has been under federal investigation for 18 months.

I’d say at this point all sources must be considered (with skepticism of course)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

mowood3479

Veteran
If any of it was true it wouldn't be so difficult to prove in court would it lol. Its all BS

Idk.. proving a crime in court can Actually be quite difficult...
Especially a broad conspiracy (if it was true)

Just because something can’t be proven in court (ala election fraud), doesn’t mean that there was no election fraud..
Court isn’t some omniscient truth finding process

For example:I can’t prove in a federal court that cannabis has any medicinal value whatsoever.
In fact they wouldn’t even hear my argument...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts