What's new

Test: (nl5 x haze x sssdh) x og Dom male

nickman

Veteran
All the best to you and your family brother...!!!...

I’ll definitely keep your little girl in my prayers...!!!...

Your testers are look8ng good man... mine STILL have not came...!!!... there was a mix up with our emails or something but I resent all my info after that ...!!!... OJD said he’d still send me some...!!!... maybe it’s just the mail taking forever...???...
it’s all good either way though...!!!... I just really wanted to see what some of those genetics could do...!!!...

mr.brunch

Veteran
All the best to you and your family brother...!!!...

I’ll definitely keep your little girl in my prayers...!!!...

Your testers are look8ng good man... mine STILL have not came...!!!... there was a mix up with our emails or something but I resent all my info after that ...!!!... OJD said he’d still send me some...!!!... maybe it’s just the mail taking forever...???...
it’s all good either way though...!!!... I just really wanted to see what some of those genetics could do...!!!...

Thanks mate, all the best to you and yours also... crazy times.
I’m sure Ojd will hook you up, I hope so man- looking forward to your grow! :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Is anyone else testing any of these crosses...?... there was a lot of different crosses he wanted tested but I don’t see any threads except yours...!!!...

I guess I’m not getting any to test... really sucks cus I was very interested...!!!...

mr.brunch

Veteran
Is anyone else testing any of these crosses...?... there was a lot of different crosses he wanted tested but I don’t see any threads except yours...!!!...

I guess I’m not getting any to test... really sucks cus I was very interested...!!!...

I have to admit, I’m getting a bit lonely...
maybe message him or try on instagram if possible?

watts

ohms
Veteran
I got 100% germination on all mine. I'll be posting a thread sometime soon. Not much to show right now.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Plants are all fine, I repotted them into 1L a few days ago, and last night I got the light set up and put them in their new home.
I’ll update with some pictures later :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Pics:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gave a little feed this morning, I’ll add a couple of pictures later... hope everyone’s well :tiphat: