in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2015, 04:23 AM #41
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Glad you linked to this thread, you had me at dogshit

What's the medium/nutrient? Soil-less peat?
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2015, 04:46 AM #42
Relentless

Relentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant futureRelentless has a brilliant future
very nice dbltriplog!

IG:
@Relentless_Genetics
#relentlessgenetics
Relentless is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2015, 01:55 PM #43
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Thanks brosef's !! I grow in a mix of happy frog and promix bx . I do seeds and clones in a peat based "seedling starter mix"(that's what it says on the bag). Finished up the other flower room last night. Glad it's warming up some. Was like 15f yesterday, the night before that it was -30f. Friggin' ductwork to the cold air intake to cool the lights was frozen stiff .: . I'm super excited for the x's too. I already have more plants than I need, lol. So that means I will have time to clone everything and flower clones instead of seed plants.

With the amount of strains I have now, I might turn one of the flower rooms into an ebb and flow sea/screen of green. I have access to flood tables (4x8's). They are just sitting around collecting dust. I already have all the pumps and attachments to make them work. But I won't mess with doing hydro until I have a run complete using both flower rooms at the same time. Once I get everything balanced out with using dirt in the rooms, then I will set up a flood table.

I've run tables before and had success with muti-strain grows. With the amount of strains I have, there's always enough strains that like the same shit to fill the table up. Thing is most of the strains I have started are new to me. So I have to learn their likes/dislikes to make multi-strain runs work. That's ok though, because it usually only takes a run for me to figure out what a strain likes or doesn't. Till the next episode.......
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2015, 04:06 PM #44
Starmstr

Starmstr will become famous soon enoughStarmstr will become famous soon enough
subbed
Starmstr is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2015, 04:50 PM #45
dreams4dreamin

dreams4dreamin has disabled reputation
Sounds good to me

" DREAMS were created to see our true potential instead of bein blinded by life's biggest lie."
" DREAMS do come true. "
" i found DREAMS that showed me i had greater self worth outside of materialistic thinking. & I am a DREAMCHASER "
" My heart is ice out here tryna make cream, so ask where im going & i'll reply i gatta chase DREAMS "
" Dont dream your life, Live your DREAMS "

- Dreamz
dreams4dreamin is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2015, 08:05 PM #46
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
Subbed! Finally found the thread lucky u with all that great space.
Mikenite69 is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2015, 09:55 PM #47
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Yeah I put it in the grow diaries because that's pretty much what it is. A diary of what I have going on both in veg and in flower. It would be too much work to make threads for all the different strains I favor. Plus I get to look back and see how quickly things do or don't grow.

"All that space".....hahaha!! It's already getting crowded in there!! I started way to many seeds. Just in case my clone game fell off during the transition to this spot. It didn't and the 12 clones I took rooted in 9 days. I actually had roots on the forum cut in 7 days. Plus I only had like 3 seeds outta 60-70 that didn't make it.

Tonight though I will have some room after I fill the 2nd flower room up. I have some seed plants that I'm sure are males, those will prolly get the axe within the next few days. I really don't wanna kill them because I love making seeds, but I just don't have the room to keep multiple males. So that will free up some room.

I saw in someone else's thread about using a tote with a cfl in it to flower small males to save pollen. That may be the route I go. Clone the males to death and then flower the clones for pollen.

It is a nice size area to grow in, I ain't complaining.......but my dream set-up would be 4 flower rooms, running perpetually, harvesting about every 2-2.5 weeks. With a huge area the size of all the flower rooms to veg and have mothers in. Someday, someday...

Old 01-11-2015, 04:17 PM #48
DoubleTripleOG

Flower room #1 was at 29 days last night. Here's some pics of it..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:29 PM #49
DoubleTripleOG

Pics are kinda shitty for now......using a 5mp old cell phone without a sim card for my camera, lol....

Here's shot of flower room #2, which if on the left of flower room #1(they share a wall)

They are a little stressed from going to 2000 watts of hps from t5's and t8's. Within a couple days they always spring into action. Gonna put the scrog screen on them tonight. But of course like an idiot, I forgot to order more rope ratchet's.

So I bought some pulley's and rope, which will have to do for now. I'm gonna have to move all the plants out of flower room#2 to get that screen up without fucking up any plants. I ordered the rope ratchets yesterday, so I should have them within a week.

Temps couldn't be any better in flower room #2. 77f with the lights on and 75 when they are off. Flower room #1 is almost the same, but I would like it a little warmer, 69f-70f in the dark, and 75 for a high when the lights are on.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:43 PM #50
DoubleTripleOG

Seed plants and mothers(they came from seed too) are doing real good. With the way things are now, I'm gonna be able to veg everything for 2 months before they go into flower. Some of the next batch to flower will actually have 3 months of veg. So I will be able to clone before I send them into flower. Here's some pics...
Diamond girl from GHS. I really am loving the structure of this plant. I have grown it before, and it makes big fat pine smelling, silver looking buds(the way the trichs are, makes the buds look silver)
Deadhead OG x Strawberry Dogshit....confirmed female, stem rub reeks like a mofo, just like mommy.
Forum Cut x Strawberry Dogshit.....confirmed female, looks to be cookie dom. I have high hopes for this plant.
Royal Purple Kush
24KT Gold, another one I have run before. This is a new plant from seed though. So I'm hoping for a different pheno than I had before. The first one I had was stellar, so I'm sure this apple didn't fall to far from the dank tree as well.

5 members found this post helpful.