What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

Kushed_

I am growing Swerve's Pre '98 and a friend is doing the Katsu. He is in a greenhouse, in soil, organic. I will also be in a greenhouse, soil, organic, and also indoor hydro. See you in Sept./Oct.

I also have a Bubba that I got as a clone. It smells of a very strong coffee, and is very potent. I will see if I have any good pics of it. I will growing it out this year too.

vapedg13

Veteran
A room full of pre98 bubba...averaged 3 oz a plant ...clone only had her for 3 yrs

IMG_1716-1.jpg

G

Guest 18340

Rep+ x1000!!!!!
That room has GOT TO stink some thing fierce! Fantastic! Phenomenal! I could go on but you get my drift:biggrin:

G

growingcrazy

How one go about getting some of these cuts listed in this thread?? I wish I could find some.

Guest02345

i like the pre 98 better myself. it that nail you to the ground high that i love. the katsu is more functionable imo. still superb smoke

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take it the pre 98 is more indica or sedative than the katsu? I am growing the Peyote Purple which is kind of a katsu. Looking at the ET Bubba Kush 98 for later....

G

Guest 88950

Vaped, very nice block of bubba ya have there.

i only have the p98 bubba but the katsu is near, just havent grown or smoked it yet.

i think ill go burn down some bubba.....just a bit of amber trichs and the taste that i cant get enough of.

hogg

Just got back from 15 days in Dam no Bubba Kush but had Katsu's in past and IMO no comparison to the pre-98 bubba. Honestly most katsu's buds average although there was a nice Lav/LA they had in Feb 2012

talktosamson

Veteran
We run the pre 98 outdoors down where I am at and usually plant 2 plants per 200 gallon pot. It does not ever get big enough or yield big enough as one plant no matter how big I veg them. Had much better success just planting 2 per pot instead.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've made a load of pre-98 bubba S1's, the plant comes down in a couple of days and im hoping to get enough seeds to sell some on seedbay, i'll post up here if and when i send them in.

VG