What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow room accidents (serious)

Tynehead Tom

Wow, that is a massive canine, Tyco. I would imagine that outdoorsmen in Canada are legally permitted to carry a sidearm when out in the wilderness. I would feel a lot safer if I had the ordnance on hand to dull that predatory curiosity coyotes sometimes display by letting fly with warning a shot or two.

sadly no..... canadian oudoorsman are not allowed to carry sidearms out in the wilderness. There are exceptions for certain types of employment like full time prospectors , hunting guides, bush pilots ect. These permits are very hard to get though and very few people in Canada have them. Oh..... but all the armored car guys have them all of course. As a hunter I have been in a few crazy situations where a sidearm would have been a very handy weapon versus the long gun.