What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

14g for $75cad my friend bought

hgl

robin said:
THE PRICE IN THE US IS STEEP MAN,HERE IN ENGLAND IT WOULD GO FOR 100(ENGLISH POUND) AN OZ,HOWEVER THE PRICE SEEMS TO BE GOING UP LATELY,DOES THE PRICE VARY MUCH IN THE US I DONT MEAN IN PRICE DIFF FROM STATE TO STATE BUT THE IN THE ONE PLACE

I don't know for the US but here in Canada... the price vary with the time of the years... The dank is always the same price but for midgrade shit the price will be much more cheaper in october / november because of the harvest and will be more hard to find and $$$$$$ in august and september!

Cya!

MrJinx

Dear goodness me! Where I live we pay about 40$ for the gram of weed (ofcourse, noone can tell you what strain this is) and 30$ for the gram of hash (usually poor hash).
As you can probably figure, I grow my own :wave:

dan K

man i heard a price the other day i thought i was trippin or sumthin....called this girl i kno who always gets dank nuggets....she told me she had "haze" and "cali kush" i asked her how much for a OZ she told me $750!!!!!!!!!! i told her unless it was grown on the friggin moon that's CRAZY. i honestly dont think the best herb on the planet is worth that much my god.

BISCUIT

Dankz said:
Dragon Crack

Green Crack X Purple Dragon

65 a 1/8

Yeah I know its expensive but When you live in Cali things get expensive, I'll upload some more pics...

You must live in southern Cali or have no friends that smoke...weed this time of year no matter how good should be no more then $40 an 1/8...and everyone and their mother are selling zips for $200 or less

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
That purple buds look amazingly tasty I would pay top $ for them buds if I had to..

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Excellent price for some nugs like that. If I was buying I'd pay $75 all day for a half oz of that.

G

thats why i grow...14 grams cost me a whole lot less then you....heres 140 grams
hgl said:
Hey! Just want to show you an 14g my friends bought...
14g for $75 Canadian...

When I see $300 an oz at NYC... :badday: Sad for you!! Glad to have those prices here...!!!

Cya

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
celtic said:
unobtainium.. that is a reference to beasters produced by vietnamese gangs in canada.. usually cut early, wet, chemmy, kiefed.. m39 and similar less potent earlier strains typically..always indica

Yes this is exactly the crap I last picked up for CAN$180/oz. Wet, cut early and no crystals. Gets you buzzed for like 20 mins. Even the lightweights of my friends complain...had to go out of town for some decent nugz...

soon i'll be able to avoid all that.

:joint: :sasmokin:

Grow your own then you don't have to worry about any prices, or ever have to hit the street to find weed. You also can be the one who decides what you smoke and when.
I currently have 11 different strains growing, and I have 8 different ones to choose from to smoke at my convenience. I am not trying to say that buying it is a bad thing and I know sometimes that is all you can do, but I would try no matter what to find circumstances that would allow me to grow my own.

Nutes and Soil $75
Light $300
Seeds $100

For a small investment you will never have to hit the street or worry about paying any price for weed again.

G

rite on man...nothing like growing your grass...peace

HeadyPete said:
Yes this is exactly the crap I last picked up for CAN$180/oz. Wet, cut early and no crystals. Gets you buzzed for like 20 mins. Even the lightweights of my friends complain...had to go out of town for some decent nugz...

soon i'll be able to avoid all that.

:joint: :sasmokin:
white widow x bogglegum

G

just incredible shits worth more then gold
glad i grow my own i couldn't afford to smoke a eighth a day if i didn't...everybody plant a seed

G

unicorn said:
just incredible shits worth more then gold

If you can buy gold at 400 an ounce... I want to know where!

US$634.30 a troy ounce <<< Today's opening gold price.

Mais-

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant believe that anybody pay´s that much for anything :chin:
y dont you stop that insane shit , by growing your own herb´s or stop smoking ?
if i were in this position and cant grow my own , i would stop smoking , simple -
here in my area price´s are between 5-10 € a gram - in the end of the outdoor season prices can drop to 1-2 € a gram , no matter how much you take

just my 02c -

Fj

jaunt

fjällhöga said:
i cant believe that anybody pay´s that much for anything :chin:
y dont you stop that insane shit , by growing your own herb´s or stop smoking ?
if i were in this position and cant grow my own , i would stop smoking , simple -
here in my area price´s are between 5-10 € a gram - in the end of the outdoor season prices can drop to 1-2 € a gram , no matter how much you take

just my 02c -

Fj

dont grow because i live in LES manhattan, if you knew how hard space is to come by in nyc you'd understand. stop smoking, not a possibility. i pay it because its reliable, good shit and i can afford it, so it doesnt bother me.

$20/g or 50 per 1/8th (nugs) is the max anyone will pay in my area and we are usually dry. I had an oz of a texada timewarp x blue afgan and noone would pay the 65 per 1/8th it cost. But people here are NOT interested in names they just want some "dank." :confused:

Latest posts

Latest posts