What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGOs Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Coco DTW

RudeDog

Veteran
Tagging along HGO. Top selection of genes. Mind your nads on the bare bulb.

I've got a few of those strains in me greenhouse this year also a Grandoggy flowering indoors.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Looking good there....sorry that you've had problems. At least you have managed to salvage your collection, and it will be interesting sussing out what's what. look at it as an advanced test of your connoisseurship.
I love the HGO Pod mate, bloody brilliant idea--one of those ideas that is so brilliant, yet so simple, that right now, many people will be collectively thinking-"Dammit, why didn't I think of that? It was so obvious"
Here's to a bountiful grow.

Hello Harry, it's gonna be a hard one sussing out each stain, some will be more apparent than others but still a difficult task.

Thanks mate I really like the tripod holder too, here is the DIY tutorial thread if your interested. I hope you stick around mate :thumbsup:

Hey Bonzo :wave: welcome.

šunka-maslo;5155728 said:
Rahhhh nice to see this arena back on track:woohoo:

Wish you all the best for this grow mate, awesome gens too i' ll closely follow this one!!

Suscribed:biggrin:

Vibes bro'

Hey puto welcome, grab a seat, roll a fatty, and put your feet up:thumbsup: good to have ya subbed mate.

Full Vibez!!

That looks like it will be horrible to water. I like the light mounting, much better then my pipe cleaner and PVC pipe that holds my light.

Welcome IC, it's gonna be tricky to meet all the needs, I'll keep the EC low and work it up to keep them all happy. Thanks man, lets hope it does the job.

Nice fookin line up! Looking forward to this...

Thanks coop and welcome to the thread brother! I hope to fill your screen with big juicy buds, very soon.

Tagging along HGO. Top selection of genes. Mind your nads on the bare bulb.

I've got a few of those strains in me greenhouse this year also a Grandoggy flowering indoors.

Thanks Rude mate and welcome to the thread. So many genetics but so little time, which are you running mate? I'm very excited to see the CJ, Brightside, & Grandoggy! Hope ya stick around for the show.

Peace
HGO

mrsmall

Interesting thread! i gonna sub as i intend to go vertical soon as i finished current grow!
I hooked
cheers

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Very cool looking. Awesome lineup, so many keepers in that mix.

One thing stood out to me: I didn't know people had Heaths Chesiel... I'd love to ask how you got it, but I'm pretty sure the answer isn't available.

Anyways, Sub'ed and want some closeups of all those lovely ladys ;)

Sqydro

i think il tag along if u dont mind mate only good can come of this, and ur running 3 strains i have

i have the agent o, chiesel and kalischnapple cuts have u ever ran a vert sog with any of these HGO?

anyway good luck on the grow and let the green times roll mate

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks Rude mate and welcome to the thread. So many genetics but so little time, which are you running mate? I'm very excited to see the CJ, Brightside, & Grandoggy! Hope ya stick around for the show.

Peace
HGO

Chemmy Jones, Grandoggy and Brightside running in the greenhouse plus a few others. Check my Glass Kennel thread in me sig, about to update it ready for this year.

I'm in for the show pal....Bring on the buds.

:canabis: :smoke:

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Good to see you back in action HGO:tiphat:, you'd better hope the cuts breed true this time or you'll have a SOG of clones ...... again ....... strain-whore that ye are:)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
plant a is definately schnapps mate as you know I don't label my plants as I know them well

looking forward to the show mate love the tripod idea

peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Interesting thread! i gonna sub as i intend to go vertical soon as i finished current grow!
I hooked
cheers

Glad to have ya mate, pull up a chair and if ya need help with your vert feel free to start a thread in the vert forum, all the guys here give nothing but the best advise.

Very cool looking. Awesome lineup, so many keepers in that mix.

One thing stood out to me: I didn't know people had Heaths Chesiel... I'd love to ask how you got it, but I'm pretty sure the answer isn't available.

Anyways, Sub'ed and want some closeups of all those lovely ladys

Thanks bro, Heaths chiesel has been going around for around a year now +/-. Lots of macros, I promise :D :D

i think il tag along if u dont mind mate only good can come of this, and ur running 3 strains i have

i have the agent o, chiesel and kalischnapple cuts have u ever ran a vert sog with any of these HGO?

anyway good luck on the grow and let the green times roll mate

Welcome on board mate, good to see someone else run familur strains :thumbsup:

I haven't run a SOG with any of them, I strictly grow vert doughnuts these days as I've always got multi-strain grows, once I find the right keeper I'll grow it exclusively, mono, dial, SOG :D Kalishnapple, Agent Orange, or Casey Jones stand out the most to me but they aren't exactly SOG strains with their stretch, but we shall see.

Chemmy Jones, Grandoggy and Brightside running in the greenhouse plus a few others. Check my Glass Kennel thread in me sig, about to update it ready for this year.

I'm in for the show pal....Bring on the buds.

:canabis:

Gonna head over and check out your thread now RD, nice strains! I was transplanting a load of plants into 6.5's today and the Grandoggy Purple really stood out, she is still a small plant in veg but she was REEKING, I'm looking forward to seeing the end product, very high hopes for her. Cheers mate.

mornin' HGO, mind if i pull up a chair?

peace, SOG

Pull one up and chill my man!

Good to see you back in action HGO:tiphat:, you'd better hope the cuts breed true this time or you'll have a SOG of clones ...... again ....... strain-whore that ye are

Don't put the scud on me mate for petes sake LMFAO! Thanks Bush, I'll do my best. Here's to big buds and naked ladies!

Welcome back brother! I can't wait to see what other innovative technology you come up with!

Thanks bobble, great to be home again, haha yeah I wonder what I'll come up with next :hmm:

plant a is definately schnapps mate as you know I don't label my plants as I know them well

looking forward to the show mate love the tripod idea

peace

Great news mate, looks like I have 2 or maybe 3 shnapps in this grow, gotta keep my humidity in check for sure.

Thanks bro & welcome to the show.

Peace All
HGO

Sqydro

aeros donut was sure inspiring be good to see the finished article my friend, sigh i better build my system be4 i change my mind after seeing this again unfold lol

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Diesel "Riri" and ECSD "dhk" should be quiet easy to recognize amongst all, and sure we could help with Sto for the Critical Mass "bilbo" and the SPG, i saw them many times over here;) As for the Chemdog d x C99 "Cindy" pheno, i could maybe help:)

Vibes!!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
aeros donut was sure inspiring be good to see the finished article my friend, sigh i better build my system be4 i change my mind after seeing this again unfold lol

Yeah it was a good one for sure, thats why I stickied it but a finished grow really puts the icing on the cake :) Go for it mate, you got nothing to lose. What have you decided on?

Sour Diesel "Riri" and ECSD "dhk" should be quiet easy to recognize amongst all, and sure we could help with Sto for the Critical Mass "bilbo" and the SPG, i saw them many times over here As for the Chemdog d x C99 "Cindy" pheno, i could maybe help

Vibes!!

Sunka, thanks for the help! I am in the middle of taking the plants out of the bathroom, I left them in there over night for the harken mectin to dry out, lets hope the mites are all dead. Well one of the plants is defo a Sour Diesel, I'm just not 100% sure if she is a Riri SD or the old Devils Harvest Krew ECSD, I'm leaning more towards the riri, here are some pics, what do you think?

Click to enlarge

Thank You
HGO

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evening dude:tiphat:

Hee well hard to tell, but i' d say aswell that we have a Riri right here on the picture..

Keep up the good work bro':)

Mister_D

Veteran
HGO you have the craziest luck bro. Glad to hear you are ok and still have all your strains, even if they aren't labeled. If you don't mind l'll be pulling up a chair for the rest of the show :biggrin:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
im going vert stacked 600s x 2 and a hexegon sog in flooded tubes a la heath rob rip off lol

Sounds good mate, keep us updated. Pre-Tagged :biglaugh:

Evening dude:tiphat:

Hee well hard to tell, but i' d say aswell that we have a Riri right here on the picture..

Keep up the good work bro':)

Thanks Sunka, I think she looks very like riri. Looking forward to flowering her out :thumbsup:

HGO you have the craziest luck bro. Glad to hear you are ok and still have all your strains, even if they aren't labeled. If you don't mind l'll be pulling up a chair for the rest of the show :biggrin:

Thanks MD, I have plenty of luck alright, unfortunatly it isn't always good luck LOL Good to have ya here brother!

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Here's a few pics that I snapped earlier, I just transplanted them from 1Ltr to 6.5Ltr pots, sprayed them with Harkin Metcin to kill the mites.

A few of the ID'd strains:

Cheese - Brightside Cut

picture.php

Giesel

picture.php

Kalishnapple - Tropicanna Cut

picture.php

Casey Jones - Truecannabliss Cut

picture.php

SSSDH - OJD Cut

picture.php

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Big Tent: Full Shot

picture.php

Right Side

picture.php

Left Side

picture.php

I've only got 1 600w on in the big tent because I've had problems with my drill which means I can't secure the tripod to the fan but I'll go out tomorrow pick up a new drill and get that sorted.

Lets see how much the girls will grow in a week, I want to get the indica dominate strains to at least 20" before I flip.

Peace HGO

Latest posts

Latest posts