What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGOs Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Coco DTW

Sqydro

nice one mate, how many times a day will u be feeding them? is it automated or do u just run a pump then turn it off kindof thing? set up looks awesome mate the fan/light holder will come in handy for me for sure!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks Sqydro, at the minute it isn't automated but it will be tomorrow. I got a good timer from progrow, in fact here it is

Since I just transplanted I'm only gonna feed them once per day for a few days, then raise that up till 2 times per day, I'm aiming to be watering them 3 x per day in a weeks time although there is nothing in stone, I'll let them tell me when they can handle the extra feeds. I'll continue feeding 3 x per day right up to the end of flower stretch then I'll water 5 x per day for an extra kick come swellage time.

Thanks mate, when growing in doughnuts you need to have a floor fan below your bulb to help push the hot air towards the filter, it should be like this: Floor Fan>Bare Bulb>Extraction - all in a line. This grow is gonna be a little different because I only have a 10" filter for the big tent so I'm not gonna have the perfect line for the boosted heat extraction, here's what mine currently looks like:

picture.php

It'll just have to do.

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Lol, bobble I'm stuck in a sea of strains, total strain whore right down to the bone, I like the variety. I think I'll do mono trays in another 2 or 3 grows if that counts? :biglaugh:

HGO

iampolluted

looks good man. love the tripod idea. i have 1 laying around and some aluminum so i might have to try that. i built a little X with legs for mine outta wood, it's not really adjustable unless i put new legs on it. my honeywell will fit under the tripod too so yeah, i'll probably build one pretty soon. easier than the platform lol. it's brilliant! plants look good too :D.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
looks good man. love the tripod idea. i have 1 laying around and some aluminum so i might have to try that. i built a little X with legs for mine outta wood, it's not really adjustable unless i put new legs on it. my honeywell will fit under the tripod too so yeah, i'll probably build one pretty soon. easier than the platform lol. it's brilliant! plants look good too :D.

Welcome IMP, the tripod is GREAT, fully independent, height adjustable, & secure. If your gonna build one then check out my tutorial thread here. Thanks and stick around for the grow.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Variety is the spice of life.... Don't ever say that in front of your old lady though :D

Looking nice HGO seems you got the strain I.D down now. The giesel looks just like my lil clone of her. Same as the Riri.... This run looks like it's gonna kick some ass mate, how long will you veg them for?

D

DJXXPLATINUM

SUP HGO...THE TRIPOD IDEA IS STELLAR...WORKN ON ONE NOW....TANXXXXX DJ

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Variety is the spice of life.... Don't ever say that in front of your old lady though :D

Looking nice HGO seems you got the strain I.D down now. The giesel looks just like my lil clone of her. Same as the Riri.... This run looks like it's gonna kick some ass mate, how long will you veg them for?

Thanks Shhh, I'm going to veg the more indica dominate ladies to
20-22", the sativa dominate ladies will go 18" max. The Riri is one stretchy girl, very like the ECSD clone, I've let her and the SSSDH get a little to stretchy so I'm gonna have to battle that in the coming weeks.

SUP HGO...THE TRIPOD IDEA IS STELLAR...WORKN ON ONE NOW....TANXXXXX DJ

Heya DJ, that's kickass! Glad to have helped ya, keep us updated :)

Pics to follow :D

Sqydro

coming on a treat already mate! thanks for the link as well! how long u planning on letting them veg for HGO? or let them tel u kind of thing.. yeah makes sense with the fan>lights>extraction

do u get trouble with heat at all from the 4 bare bulbs in the tent? my first vert bulb run i have 3 x 600 and i have no issues, were as i had 2 horizontal in winter and had to put them in coolhoods lol

vert is king!!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
page 3 right hand side to right of fan looks like agent o to me mate is that the plant you pm'd me a pic of also page 2 2nd plant in looks like riri 90% sure on that

agent o will stick out like a sore thumb once it's finished the stretch as it puts out single leaf blades at the very top

peace

St3ve

Nice job man.

The tripod idea is pretty slick. At first I was like "wow, way to waste an expensive tripod" until I thought about it and realized that these days you can pick up one for like $10 which is cheaper than most materials to build something like that. And its very stable, and highly adjustable. Excellent!!

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
the fan>lights>extraction

do u get trouble with heat at all from the 4 bare bulbs in the tent?

vert is king!!

Just get the fan>lamp>extraction right there is no problem, I can put my open palm 6" away from my 600 vertical set up

If you can get a straight, vertical line through those 3 the temps will be fine, a 6" step can jack that up 10f per light easily

Good luck

BD:joint::joint:

Sqydro

Just get the fan>lamp>extraction right there is no problem, I can put my open palm 6" away from my 600 vertical set up

If you can get a straight, vertical line through those 3 the temps will be fine, a 6" step can jack that up 10f per light easily

Good luck

BD:joint::joint:

nice one thank you! cant wait to get building il throw a pic of my current grow when it gets intereseting HGO my agent o is a freakin beast at present loving the structure and smell already!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man, here's some early flower shots of dhk sd. Hope it helps. Can't wait to see the nugs!

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts