What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Shit whacks colon cancer in 30 days.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
This is great to look into. I noticed this was from the bible? Has this been referenced in any other books besides that one? I would just love to know what dates this was discovered or learned about and if other books describe this and at what dates.

I found your other thread which describes the making of it etc so I will read up there. Colon cancer runs in my family and I already lost a few family members from that and various other cancers.

If I could make them this and get them all on it, I could help save or extend their lives. I can't think of anything more beneficial as a caregiver to do with his or her life and meds for that matter.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
diet is also vital in keeping your health. most of us are deficient in one or another important vitamins and minerals. i bet if you get the diet right and dose yourself with the canna oil it has the greatest chance of working.

holy anointing oil

x = hash oil
.3x = coconut oil
x/15 = cinnamon bark oil
x/15 = cinnamon leaf oil
x/30 = myrrh oil

for holy shit add
.1x cinnamon candy flavoring ( i have found .05 x to taste even better)

topical version

x = hash oil
.8x = coconut oil
x/15 = cinnamon bark oil
x/15 = cinnamon leaf oil
x/15 = myrrh oil
.1x = emu oil

thats just great GW! glad to hear success stories like this

right now my gf is having some really bad anxiety/sleep issues.
vaping concretes and absolutes can put her over the edge, so ive decided to try your HOly SHIT recipe with some qwet oil made from bubble hash. she seems happy to try something different.

i have found oils to be strain specific as well. for anxiety trainwreck oil or holy shit, for sleep white widow oil or holy shit. I have the same issues.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
good to know that my fellow wolf brother is a very special, intelligent, and overall good human being.... truly a valued member here i must say....wandering the path less followed...

medmaker420

Veteran
I would love to STOP smoking completely. If I could do tinctures, rubs, oils and edibles I will be pretty set. It would be damn expensive if I didn't grow personally though. I feel bad for the patients out there who can't make or attain such amazing meds.

I have seen tinctures in clubs go for crazy prices... I suppose if you can stop cancer, the price especially compared to cancer meds is irrelevant.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would love to STOP smoking completely. If I could do tinctures, rubs, oils and edibles I will be pretty set. It would be damn expensive if I didn't grow personally though. I feel bad for the patients out there who can't make or attain such amazing meds.

I have seen tinctures in clubs go for crazy prices... I suppose if you can stop cancer, the price especially compared to cancer meds is irrelevant.

When I first got started in the medical cannabis community, I didn't have enough material to extract the oil that I needed either, but through my contacts on local forums, I started extracting trim for others and splitting the yield.

One of the growers fell in love with some of my potions and started splitting bud with me as well.

It was a win win for everyone, and something you might consider.

IbnGanja

I respect what you do, GrayWolf. You're in it for the medicine.

Like MedMaker, I would love to stop smoking completely.
Is there a video version of your recipe prep?

Am I retarded? I can't seem to understand the recipe....

no vids yet.

i'm so sorry. it is the geek in me trying to make it simple, but instead making it more difficult. let me try to help.

let's say you extracted (by what ever method and solvent you choose) 10 grams of hash oil, plug 10 grams into all x's in the formula. x is variable to whatever amount of hash oil you may have. if you have 3 grams, plug that number in for x. whatever x is, the rest of the amounts can easily be calculated. yes?

does that help?

medmaker420

Veteran
Would there be a medical reason at all to continue inhaling smoke? I always wondered if it could be a positive, like cleaning out the smoke and b.s. those cigs I used to smoke may have caused?

Is there any benefit to taking meds in ALL forms so it can help in ALL areas as in
injest
inhale
topical
tincture
vaporize
juice

----
Would each in theory affect or help different parts of the body in different methods?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Alas, I picked up a HD camera, but the only video we've shot is BHO extraction using our butane recycle system, and the experience was enough to demonstrate that we "actors" needed more practice to do anything halfway professional.

Our professional photographer is curently in CA caregiving an end of life relative, but when he returns we will resume our movie projects and hopefuly start putting out U-Tube films.

In the interim, look at it like mixing food. If I were to write it so, I would say something like:

15 cups (or tsp) BHO or QWET
4 1/2 cups (or tsp) Coconut oil
1 cup (or tsp) Cinnamon bark oil
1 cup (or tsp) Cinnamon leaf oil
1/2 cup (or tsp) Liquid gum Myrrh
1.5 cups (or tsp) Cinnamon candy oil

Put all ingredients in a double boiler or oil bath at 200F and stir all the ingredients together. Decant into dropper bottles and use.

That is the same proportions as the other formulas, but with out using decimals or grams.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would there be a medical reason at all to continue inhaling smoke? I always wondered if it could be a positive, like cleaning out the smoke and b.s. those cigs I used to smoke may have caused?

Is there any benefit to taking meds in ALL forms so it can help in ALL areas as in
injest
inhale
topical
tincture
vaporize
juice

----
Would each in theory affect or help different parts of the body in different methods?

I use all of those methods but tincture and juice. I've also used different tincture, do so no longer in deference to sublingual HS.

Inhaling smoke or vapor is fast and produces the greatest head effect. I still smoke for the same reason, and primarily because I like the flavors. I avoid it as much as possible, because my bronchial tubes long ago started to rebel.

Sublingual and ingestion produces the most body effect in 45 minutes to an hour. I use these meds as the foundation to my pain control regiment, and vaporize to fill in the 45 minutes to an hour waiting period, and to fine tune the dosage.

injest
inhale
topical
tincture
vaporize
juice

----

mom has asthma. the best quick relief for her is to inhale. she prefers vaporized oil though she began with traditional joints and pipes, when she moved in with me she converted to a volcano then to an oil bubbler (she inhales second hand smoke now).

when emotional distress and pstd issues arise, inhaling is a fast resolution/mitigation.

so yes, there is medical reason to inhale.

i inhale vapors of oil, ingest holy shit and topically apply holy anointing oil. would not give any up.

U

Ultra Current

Alas, I picked up a HD camera, but the only video we've shot is BHO extraction using our butane recycle system, and the experience was enough to demonstrate that we "actors" needed more practice to do anything halfway professional.

Our professional photographer is curently in CA caregiving an end of life relative, but when he returns we will resume our movie projects and hopefuly start putting out U-Tube films.

In the interim, look at it like mixing food. If I were to write it so, I would say something like:

15 cups (or tsp) BHO or QWET
4 1/2 cups (or tsp) Coconut oil
1 cup (or tsp) Cinnamon bark oil
1 cup (or tsp) Cinnamon leaf oil
1/2 cup (or tsp) Liquid gum Myrrh
1.5 cups (or tsp) Cinnamon candy oil

Put all ingredients in a double boiler or oil bath at 200F and stir all the ingredients together. Decant into dropper bottles and use.

That is the same proportions as the other formulas, but with out using decimals or grams.

Great job! Im confused, do i mix all 6 ingredients together or BHO and one of those other ingriedients? How much do i give a patient to heal them? How many drops or teaspoons and for how many days and how often. Please tell us your complete cure.

Great job! Im confused, do i mix all 6 ingredients together or BHO and one of those other ingriedients? How much do i give a patient to heal them? How many drops or teaspoons and for how many days and how often. Please tell us your complete cure.

deleted post

sorry

Last edited:
U

Ultra Current

Wow they want to hide the cure for cancer on a medical cannabis site? Thats some bullshit. If thats true then whatever mod did that will hopefully be cursed and die a painful death.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
This is some very interesting information Gray Wolf. Thanks again for all of your inputs on the use of Holy Oil, I've been learning so much about it these days !

Even if it will probably not cure all cancers as you mention, that is just crazy to see how people and doctors are reluctant on the methods despite having some visible improvements and cure. If in the first place the medical world would take the time to do some studies they could help us improve the knowledge of the mechanisms of action of Cannabis extract, and thus the efficiency of the process. Damn big pharma, if they don't make money out of the process.....

There is a revolution incoming in the medical world, and it will be about cannabis.... Despite all attempt for covering more and more people have access to the medicine and clearly discover the benefits of them. Understanding the endocannabinoid system could bring tremendous changes and put the opiates KO in most cases.

So, thanks again (cannot say it enough ^^) Gray Wolf for bringing us some actual stories to prove us that we are not wrong when talking about the incredible medical uses of cannabis.... It is very impressive to see your dedication to provide patients with the best remedies and services. Keep it up !

++

gOurd^jr.

Big ups to Gray Wolf for bringing the HAO to IC. I have been using both oral/sublingual and topical with great success the last year or so for back and joint pain. Topical is nice for non-psychoactive relief and the HAO is great for Psychoactive good times + RELIEF. Dosing 2-4 drops of HAO 2-3 times a day and I am completely relieved, high too but I've a tolerance to function. Strains make a BIG difference ime and I seperate Sativa's for daytime function from Indica's for nighttime relief and say goodnight if you drop a couple extra.

Also here is a GREAT link about juicing leaves/flowers for non-pschoactive MEDICINE. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=230199

For my use I've been using these formulas based off GW's but personalized for my needs
Oral/sublingual:
~2:1 Hash oil: Olive oil (66% hash 33% olive)
then just trace drops of PURE essential oils of Cinnamon, Myrrh and Frankincense (not in GW's recipe) I have CO2 extracted essential oils and I'm not sure what GW uses but they must be quite different. I've found that ~1 drop per essential oil into ~10 grams of Hash/olive blend gives me a palatable oil with C,M &F all detectable but not overpowering. I've made a couple batches where I put in a couple drops too many and that Holy Shit was SPICY! Too spicy for most to enjoy dosing with, still worked great though.
I use olive oil as opposed to coconut for the consistency. Olive oil keeps the formula fluid and able to use in a dropper bottle ata wider temp range. I find coco oil solidifies too readily for my liking. Plus it seems the "original" recipe from Exodus called for olive oil, and I like the taste. Considered using Hempseed oil but haven't tried it.

For Topical
~2:1 coconut oil: hash oil (66% coconut 33% hash oil)
For topical I add the same essential oils of Cinnamon, Frankincense and Myrrh but I go ahead and approximately double the concentration for better effect and since It's not going in my mouth. The extra cinnamon gives extra warming effect and apparently faster, more effective absorption. supposed to keep it below 1% of total liquid volume though (pure cinnamon oil) or it can burn the skin. Frankincense is known for stimulating the immune system and tumoricidal, plus a great meditative scent. Myrrh is said to have a calming effect on the central nervous system and contains sesquiterpene, "a compound which can directly affect the hypothalamus, pituitary and amygdaline" (Ananda Apothecary.com)

I use a lower concentration for my topical because I'm just treating joint/muscle pain mostly and not cancer. This concentration provides effective relief while allowing me to apply a more liberal amount and cover a larger area without using up all my cannabis oil too fast.

two cents deposited
:)

Latest posts

Latest posts