What's new

Congo

early_hominid

Thanks a lot for the descriptions of the terpene profile of each plant @early_hominid sound delicious :yummy: How do you feel about each one after 3 months of curing ?

Hey dubi, all 3 are great plants. The large, green floral #3 pheno is my favorite high - it's super stimulating when vaped, and has great eyes on it like the Malawi x PCK I grew. #1 and #2 have the PCK aroma with a softer hybrid high, but are still uplifting. All 3 are great daily smoke plants, I don't see myself getting tired or bored of the aroma or effect.

From growing 4 of them outside (1 guerilla), it seems like Congo are really strong, hardy plants that do well in the wind and storms around me, so I value it a lot. And looking at the recent indoor pics posted here, the line has a lot of life in it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback @early_hominid :) The comparison between Congo fem and Malawi x PCK fem is very on point since they share same PCK parent plant, combined with a a different sativa in each case. In my opinion, the most Congo sativa leaning expressions have brighter, more energetic-motivating effects than most sativa Malawi x PCK expressions, although the later are stronger and longer lasting.

jeezooz

Congo fem at a guerilla site in NZ. For outdoor pics of other Ace strains see my profile

Attachments

• 20240331_091711.jpg
    20240331_091711.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 104
  • 20240331_091727.jpg
    20240331_091727.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks very healthy and well feeded for guerrila style @jeezooz :) Looks like a green pheno from here. Does she show any pigmentation so far ? At NZ latitude, nights must be mild enough to induce some pigmentation in colorful expressions of this hybrid.

SteadyEddy420

@dubi Good day sir, I have been looking at your catalog for quite a while now, and I am looking to acquire either Congo or Bangi Haze. I see that the Congo has the Bangi genetics as well, I was wondering what are the similarities and differences between the two? I plan to grow them indoors. Thanks in advance, I am a big fan of your work

dilettante

@dubi Good day sir, I have been looking at your catalog for quite a while now, and I am looking to acquire either Congo or Bangi Haze. I see that the Congo has the Bangi genetics as well, I was wondering what are the similarities and differences between the two? I plan to grow them indoors. Thanks in advance, I am a big fan of your work

Bangi Haze has a different unrelated congolese in its pedigree than the Congo.

I would say get both and see the differences for yourself. I have no experience with the straight Congo, just with a cross of it, but I would say it's a warmer and gentler effect. My last Bangi Haze is like drinking too much coffee and not so friendly psychactivity.

CaptainLucky

Bangi Haze has a different unrelated congolese in its pedigree than the Congo.

I would say get both and see the differences for yourself. I have no experience with the straight Congo, just with a cross of it, but I would say it's a warmer and gentler effect. My last Bangi Haze is like drinking too much coffee and not so friendly psychactivity.
You should try some Golden Tiger, it’s literally like too much caffeine and no ceiling psychactivty. Leaves most people feeling star struck 🤩. lol 😂 CL🍀