What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just thinking out loud here... But would there be a problem flipping this round under my Gavita and the 630 lec for the first two week and adding the other 2 1k lights in like 12 days? Would that hurt anything? I'm not going to have all the trays.. I'm going to have to make a tray with plastic sheet and wood frame... Ill suck the water off with a bucket head shop vac... Cash is tight so ill just have to do the best I can do..... Sorry it's not going to be pretty

i thought you were going to do a 2 week perpetual ???

if so ... just wait the 2 weeks till the other lights come in to put them in flower .

no one cares if you have trays for your plants to set in right away ! put them saucers under them for that matter ...... as long as theres something there to catch the runoff ..... :tiphat:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Cash is tight so ill just have to do the best I can do..... Sorry it's not going to be pretty

Do what you gotta do girl, nobody's handing out prizes for the most money spent.

You should see my outdoor spot. Suddenly the big box store thinks a frickin tomato cage is worth $6 each. DP reaches up into the bamboo, breaks off a side branch and SHAZAM, problem solved for the moment.

Going through a dry spell and the plastic saucers are all used? SHAZAM upside down garbage can lid works until I can get to
HD.

Old nursery pot disintegrates while I'm trying to move it? SHAZAM, duct tape that mofo til I can get a replacement.

My rule is if it significantly affects how the plant grows I'll respond with dollars, if it's just cosmetic or there's an ugly fix that will work in the short term, that's where I'm going.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took 3 dabs off the steam roller... Not sure about the origins of this rosin but it sure is nice... And I took a puff or 3 off a bowl of CC....

That was from a salad of trim and popcorn so no telling what's in it
Btw what's your opinion of the Chiquita Banana?

Aspenou812

Veteran
shouldnt be any problem...no reason to burn light you dont need,but an argument can also be made for getting them off to as fast a start as possible...

Ill order the light on Saturday or Monday and ill flip them all as soon as i get the 2 new SPL lights in.... I found cheap 1000k single end light kits for 160 each.... they will be back up lights in the future all i need is something to get me buy a couple of harvest... This room will be something special when it's all done... maybe 4 harvest....

Weird I have some Blue Dream and Deathstar just starting to root now. Strange you would be talking about it at the same time.

Wow thats wild right...

I think they died because the post office delivered them like 3 days late.

Maybe if I up my game on cloning I could get some out soon. I dont know how long it will take. Probably months to get some thing decent.

I think you're right Fing Pony Express had a better chance of getting a package through.....I call BullShit....hahahaha.... Mad Fucking skills over there y'all don't let Itchy BS YOU....

i thought you were going to do a 2 week perpetual ???

if so ... just wait the 2 weeks till the other lights come in to put them in flower .

no one cares if you have trays for your plants to set in right away ! put them saucers under them for that matter ...... as long as theres something there to catch the runoff ..... :tiphat:

I am going to do a two week perpetual but there all ready at the same time... so ill flip them at the same time... then run the whole system again once full... and then start the Preputial.... I like the math running them all at once.... and i did the math @ 3 pounds off the whole system all three lights at once and i'm all caught up money wise if it has any quality at all... Hope i can pull 3 pounds off 15 plants with 3K... 1360.8 grams.... sold and Baby Girl has new Shoes..... I'll have some breathing space and can freely upgrade the room the way i want it to be...

Do what you gotta do girl, nobody's handing out prizes for the most money spent.

You should see my outdoor spot. Suddenly the big box store thinks a frickin tomato cage is worth $6 each. DP reaches up into the bamboo, breaks off a side branch and SHAZAM, problem solved for the moment.

Going through a dry spell and the plastic saucers are all used? SHAZAM upside down garbage can lid works until I can get to
HD.

Old nursery pot disintegrates while I'm trying to move it? SHAZAM, duct tape that mofo til I can get a replacement.

My rule is if it significantly affects how the plant grows I'll respond with dollars, if it's just cosmetic or there's an ugly fix that will work in the short term, that's where I'm going.

Trust me DP... i'm not trying to spend the most money... Single MoM HeRe....:biggrin: and proud to say thats why im Broke As Fuck.... But what i desire is going to be expensive as hell to set up and run... In short i want the perfect environment... I want the plants to grow to there genetic potential and my research and need to reach that goal and have repeatable results tray after tray of the highest quality bud just it's going to cost a lot.... And for some reason i set very high standards for myself I have alot to do so i can freely give back to the Community and my friends like you that have been so awesome Helping me get there... Thanks DP... Just hard for me to shortcut plans.... I'm planning something pretty big.... you're going to like it when i'm All done... All you boys will like what i have envisioned... It's going to be like the Old South... It's going to be Grand....

That was from a salad of trim and popcorn so no telling what's in it
Btw what's your opinion of the Chiquita Banana?

Thats why i cant place or nail down a terp profile.... Damn it you just took away a damn good excuse to smoke more.... hang on let me do a dab.... i may taste.... Ahhhhhhhhhh yup a bunch of good shit in there.... lol.... I may have another sample.... hang on a sec... FML... let me read... oh oh ok yeah its way nice to have I dont have the words to say how nice it is.... Just to have available... Not something native to my area.... lol... not anymore Till i make some myself.... That guy took off to Mane...
The CC is nice... i'm not going to say much about her yet I have sampled her of Course... And she is fine.. But i have Been.. well i been kinda sublimated for a few days now... If you like to VAPE and like to DAB do yourself a huge favor.... and Buy yourself a sublimator No other smoking device is anywhere similar... You can use bud... or do dabs... and you can do a bowl and two dabs at once without changing or touching anything.... Even Dan would enjoy the fuck out of it.... Makes Bud just wonderful... full flavor and smell... its worth every penny and i would replace mine instantly if something were to happen to it.... And i had the money.... Star Crash...... Get one and thank me later.... Wait... what were we talking about Joe... FML...

Aspenou812

Veteran
MY Sublimator

MY Sublimator

a bad phone picture... But that's my rig and my stationery go to in the shop... If i had the cash there would be two... one in the house... I dont like to move it much... Its a LOOKAH Microscope with the SUBLIMATOR stuck on it.... its name is simple... we call her Deadly....
and she has put many a head asleep in my shop including me....

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
you should easily clear a lb per light aspen. just veg them up real good you should get 4 oz each minimum. you got it

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill order the light on Saturday or Monday and ill flip them all as soon as i get the 2 new SPL lights in.... I found cheap 1000k single end light kits for 160 each.... they will be back up lights in the future all i need is something to get me buy a couple of harvest... This room will be something special when it's all done... maybe 4 harvest....

Wow thats wild right...

I think you're right Fing Pony Express had a better chance of getting a package through.....I call BullShit....hahahaha.... Mad Fucking skills over there y'all don't let Itchy BS YOU....

I am going to do a two week perpetual but there all ready at the same time... so ill flip them at the same time... then run the whole system again once full... and then start the Preputial.... I like the math running them all at once.... and i did the math @ 3 pounds off the whole system all three lights at once and i'm all caught up money wise if it has any quality at all... Hope i can pull 3 pounds off 15 plants with 3K... 1360.8 grams.... sold and Baby Girl has new Shoes..... I'll have some breathing space and can freely upgrade the room the way i want it to be...

Trust me DP... i'm not trying to spend the most money... Single MoM HeRe....:biggrin: and proud to say thats why im Broke As Fuck.... But what i desire is going to be expensive as hell to set up and run... In short i want the perfect environment... I want the plants to grow to there genetic potential and my research and need to reach that goal and have repeatable results tray after tray of the highest quality bud just it's going to cost a lot.... And for some reason i set very high standards for myself I have alot to do so i can freely give back to the Community and my friends like you that have been so awesome Helping me get there... Thanks DP... Just hard for me to shortcut plans.... I'm planning something pretty big.... you're going to like it when i'm All done... All you boys will like what i have envisioned... It's going to be like the Old South... It's going to be Grand....

Thats why i cant place or nail down a terp profile.... Damn it you just took away a damn good excuse to smoke more.... hang on let me do a dab.... i may taste.... Ahhhhhhhhhh yup a bunch of good shit in there.... lol.... I may have another sample.... hang on a sec... FML... let me read... oh oh ok yeah its way nice to have I dont have the words to say how nice it is.... Just to have available... Not something native to my area.... lol... not anymore Till i make some myself.... That guy took off to Mane...
The CC is nice... i'm not going to say much about her yet I have sampled her of Course... And she is fine.. But i have Been.. well i been kinda sublimated for a few days now... If you like to VAPE and like to DAB do yourself a huge favor.... and Buy yourself a sublimator No other smoking device is anywhere similar... You can use bud... or do dabs... and you can do a bowl and two dabs at once without changing or touching anything.... Even Dan would enjoy the fuck out of it.... Makes Bud just wonderful... full flavor and smell... its worth every penny and i would replace mine instantly if something were to happen to it.... And i had the money.... Star Crash...... Get one and thank me later.... Wait... what were we talking about Joe... FML...

I do 3 plus per 12 plants consistantly ..... so you with 15 under 3k watts should have 0 problems reaching your goal !especially with those 3 strains !!! :tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
^agreed - factoring in the strains and your skill level, as long as you keep the environment good i would be surprised if you got less than 4. but focus on 3 and you will be quite pleased im sure. in the future with proper gear im sure you know you could clear 5++ easily with 3kw se hps. i feel like your final goal is more lights than that i admit its hard for me to keep up with your thread. will enjoy seeing it continue to evolve

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Today is day 6 since the clones went into cups. I could only get pictures of the roots on 3 of them. The fourth is the GG4 that keeps falling apart. It is a little slower growth because of this. So here is a picture of the clones roots today.

Looks like tomorrow they will go into gallon pots. I will probably have to water twice today.

Finally here is a picture of when they were put into cups. Also here is a picture of them today. They are placed as close to the same position as I could in both pictures so you can compare. Keep in mind the small GG4 has been stunted a little because the root ball broke apart 3 times.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
For those who are wondering what happened with the Cherry Pie clones I started on the 17th of last month here is a picture of 2 of them. Not bad for 18 days from cutting them off the mother.

And there is my tape measure to the right side. They are about 9 inches tall fro the top of the coco.

Aspenou812

Veteran
^agreed - factoring in the strains and your skill level, as long as you keep the environment good i would be surprised if you got less than 4. but focus on 3 and you will be quite pleased im sure. in the future with proper gear im sure you know you could clear 5++ easily with 3kw se hps. i feel like your final goal is more lights than that i admit its hard for me to keep up with your thread. will enjoy seeing it continue to evolve

Its going to be a ride... Getting the power worked out for both rooms is a huge jump forward...now I just about got that figured out.... The room I'm working out of now will have 6k de strung over it... The works... Hopefully by the end of summer...

Aspenou812

Veteran
And guess who just figured out how I can control the day and night temps with the mini split a.c. I'm buying... Fuck Yeah

once you run a mini split you'll never go back. The ease of being able to control the temps makes life so much easier. Consistent runs year round:)

Aspenou812

Veteran
Wish I could get a mini split. I think it would look too funny to the neighbors if I did. :shucks:

So you walk over wit a sack of bud.... Say hey neighbour this thing will sit here and look clunky make some noise and generally be a pain in your ads so here is a sack of bud to drown your cares... Later...

onavelzy

Veteran
Wish I could get a mini split. I think it would look too funny to the neighbors if I did. :shucks:

?? There's nothing abnormal about getting a heater/AC combo for your home. It might be a step above the usual trailer trash window hanger from Kmart but you're the kind of guy who doesn't play that cheap shit game when it comes to your home comfort, is what I say

Latest posts

Latest posts