What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Romantica-turbo"/HPS70/nono_class

microRU

Hello to all :wave:
The next updating :canabis:
To the girl 52 days and 27 days of flowering..
24091e524-med.jpg

24091e520-med.jpg

24091e525-med.jpg

No coment :kos:

microRU

Helo to all :smoke:
Strongly I apologize for long absence.. Again problems with a computer and a network :deadhorse:
66 days and 41 days of flowering..

24091e660-med.jpg

24091e662-med.jpg

24091e663-med.jpg

Soon I shall start to reap a crop :canabis:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Look at all those budsites.

I love your setup, small and efficient. Will you have a scale so you can weigh your harvest?

:rasta:

anonym paranoid

man this was very nicely done, über wicked:D
im starting a little pc grow of my own with 80 watts, hope my plant will get as big as yours :p

MoleMcHenry

That plant is amazing! That would be nice with 150 watts, but considering you did it with 70 watt HPS, it's even more amazing. How many days of flowering do you think she will need?

microRU

bounty29 said:
Look at all those budsites.
I love your setup, small and efficient. Will you have a scale so you can weigh your harvest?
:rasta:

Greetings the friend :wave:
It is pleasant to hear good words :redface:
I shall weigh a crop so.. http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=445985&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

2anonym paranoid.. Try the brother :listen2:

MoleMcHenry said:
That plant is amazing! That would be nice with 150 watts, but considering you did it with 70 watt HPS, it's even more amazing. How many days of flowering do you think she will need?

I shall cut in 3 waves, the first was today.. Tomorrow I shall try to make updating.. :canabis:

Last edited:
M

mikeraach

Nice setup. I really like how you have a temp cut off device. I would really like to include that in my setup (mainly to prevent fires if the fans fail). Did you make it, or where did you buy it?

microRU

Hello to all :wave:
Have passed 6 of 7 passport weeks of flowering and today the first wave of harvesting :jump:

I do to enable to grow fineer buds since their density very high, besides I shall have buds different action I plan to remove 3 waves :smoke:
I shall cut basically the top circle that bottom has gained in strength
Let's testify height.. Above she will not grow any more :canabis:

Less, than 5,5 inches.. I believe, that this lowest dwarfish tree :headbange:
Here that has cut DVD boxing for scale because it and is the area of cultivation :kitty:

Buds dense and resinous :canabis:
The girl after a hairstyle :D

Following harvesting likely in a week :chin:
mikeraach, Your question I shall answer little bit later :friends:

microRU

mikeraach, the Termo relay disconnects a feed if the temperature will achieve 40 *С there is this device at us approximately 3$

sphinx13

That's an amazing grow box, the design is so clean. I can not believe how much bud you are getting from such a small space. What strain is that? I'll be very interested to hear the total yield.

M

mikeraach

I think I found something similar on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Selco-OA170...oryZ1502QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Problem with the one above is if the heat does get too hot, it would only do so due to a catastrophic failure. It would turn off the power in this event, but it would turn it back on once it cools. If something fails you'd want it to turn it off, and then leave it off until you can fix the problem, and then turn it back on (circuit breaker style).

Do you have a link for the one you got?

G

i repped you up on that thermal relay. Excellent

is that an amazing amount of resinous bud, on that little plant, or what....? Serious micro mastery...

Last edited:

microRU

Hello to all :smoke:
So today 75 days /50 flowering.. The second wave of harvesting :canabis:
Has removed a grid..

Cut off buds and has made manicure, here that has turned out :jump:

I send on drying :yummy:

Has left on a plant not many leaves and buds :chin:

iSHACKABUKU, Yes, buds have turned out very strong :kos:
Kizzattack, I shall soon update the mechanism :kitty:
sphinx13, If I have correctly understood, you the grade which grows interests
Dutch Passion, Euforia ® Bought here.. http://dzagiseeds.ru/show_inform.php?SelectedGId=41
mikeraach, This device is installed on a case of refusal of ventilation. After will cool down, light to join again.. On your link that that very similar :wink:
rkrone, Indeed :respect:
-KiNgMaKeR-, Your question has not understood :gaga:

sphinx13

Again, that's awesome. I'm very interested to hear what the total yield is. Are you going to weigh it all after it's dry?