What's new

World of Warcraft

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I just quit WoW, I was into it heavy, officer of a big guild far allong in progression on my server. Funny thing about WoW is no one ever goes back once they see real life again, its all fake in there man, its real outside! I saw small friend guilds of people with funny names that were about pot, but they never raided anything at night.

G

Gotta love MMORPGs. I dont play wow, but played asherons call and currently playing ffxi. All these games are soo addicting, they are worse than crack.

But a stoners guild would be killer in any online game, but if you end up running a quest or somethin and get half way thru it and then all forget what your doing...dont say I didnt warn ya :nanana:

LOL jk

peace out :joint:

D

DogBoy

Doug Naylor wrote the red dwarf book "Better than life" and WOW reminds me of that so much i refuse to ever even watch. It's like infant matrix, someone will wake up from it wanting coloured pills and to fight lots!

Cypher: You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?
[Takes a bite of steak]
Cypher: Ignorance is bliss.

G

WoW is crack to some. Had to drop a couple of pals coz all they yapped about was elfs and mystical magical ferries or sumtin. Some of them have since quit WoW and have come back to real life saying it aint worth it, but a couple are still lost in the world.. of warcraft.

The south park WoW episode was friggin hilarious tho :D

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I played World of Warcraft in spurts of a coupla months at a time. Never really snagged me like SWG did. Too quickly became a pursuit of the ultimate gear, and those that didn't pursue it with almost maniacal intensity quickly got left behind.

But yeah, I'd have hooked up a Stoner Guild in a heartbeat.

M

Mr. Nevermind

I watched the south park show about this game iwth my girl and i cant beleive that its actually a real game. I thought the show creators made it up. I couldnt imagine playing a game like that. I own a PS2 and i now only have 1 game. FIFA 2007 . Owned it for months and played it 4 times maybe. Video games just arent that fun.

Nevermind

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
^ Well if you have PS2 and FIFA 2007 im not surprised they aint that fun :D

RPG-s are too time consuming...i have WOW..played it for a month or two..but my computer just could not hack the graphics. If i had a big ass monitor and a real hard core gaming computer. I imagine it would be quite fun to roam the world while stoned. The graphics are FANTASTIC really..the world is a work of art itself..

Other than that..its pretty much like every other RPG..

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude. i'd erase your post, especially if thats your username and server name.
not smart being LEO probably surfs these boards.
and no, i don't play that stuff.
i have a life and live in the real world.
i lost a cousin to that game, not that he's dead.
he never leaves his house, it's like an addiction.

I play a couple times a week. Working on a Shammy at the moment.

Wife has a Hunter, working on getting keyed for Kara.

Our 4 y/o also plays, has a lvl 26 Warrior.

Did you see the South Park on WOW, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!

RawMaterial

Anchor: Yeah, I saw that episode of south park, genius stuff. :)

I used to play WoW but quit a few months ago. That game is like crack! Played since release pretty much. Had a 60 orc warrior for a while as my main but retired it, then played an Undead shadow priest up to 70 for a while...Also had lvl 50ish UD Rogue/Mage alts. All on the horde, could never play alliance for some reason.

When I look back on it I loved the game while leveling up to 60 when the game was still young but then it just becomes an addiction of farming for gold and new items constantly with not much else to do. My guilds usually had a lot of stoners in them though so that's probably a big part why I played so long, met some really cool people. Also loved Burning Crusade, leveling 60-70 was a blast. It's still a great game to this day but I decided to leave the game before I got addicted to raiding and stuff again. To this day I still get cravings to play it but I'm big into xbox live now so I play that in my spare time, much less time consuming and less addicting. Overall, WoW is an incredible game and world but it ends up becoming a large waste of time if you get too into it. Some people can control it and balance their time better, but if you want the best gear and to progress in the game, you usually need to spend a lot more time. My characters are still around with all their crazy epics, haven't canceled my account yet but I probably will soon or ebay them or something.

I've experimented with a lot of drugs over the years, smoke weed pretty much every day and I can honestly say WoW is the most addicting out of all of them.

Last edited: